Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TacoManStan

[Up to 1m/hr] [ABCL 10] Tau Grand Exchange [TRiBot's Best Moneymaking Script!]

5,364 posts in this topic

How does one implement this feature 

It might be a feature in the future (almost definitely will).

Couple q's

How are the banrates with this script, could one run 5-10 accs for 20hrs safely just wondering if you have any info 

Very low. That being said, you can still get banned. I've been running the script basically 24/7 for about a month (same with tacomanstan) and neither of us have gotten a ban yet. I've heard a couple reports of random bans though.

2 days ago it worked well on my linux VPS now i cant get it to start when i click the start button. Tried on 2 different VPS.

2 days ago it worked well on my linux VPS now i cant get it to start when i click the start button. Tried on 2 different VPS.

There haven't been any updates that would have affected the script's ability to run on a VPS

Looking to buy unlimited auths, seeing as I already have one is there something I can do to reduce the price or something?

Im trying to run 5 accs @500k p/h would you reccomend big ticken items on 1 acc or 6 accs running small items with 20m each 

No one will ever tell you good items, ever.

2 people like this

There haven't been any updates that would have affected the script's ability to run on a VPS

Yea I had a feeling it was because of TRiBot client updates pushed yesterday that might have caused this. Is there anyway to resolve this if i pasted debug logs? I can't tell what the issue is.

Edited by lilelf

Okay, so I tried several items in my list which contained my 1m+ list and got these results https://gyazo.com/3f451003034123ad50a8037e2b862772

ran my usual list which is about 8 items and always makes me 1m+ and got these results https://gyazo.com/313ab3c0a52287f162433f58391bb6bb

Waiting for the new AI update to see if it is worth me adding more items but at the moment it tends to buy out an item and lets it sit in the inventory until the price goes up or something which IMO is kind of stupid seeing as you have X amount of gp invested in this item when it could be used on several other items in the list that make a quicker guaranteed profit. 

Okay, so I tried several items in my list which contained my 1m+ list and got these results https://gyazo.com/3f451003034123ad50a8037e2b862772

ran my usual list which is about 8 items and always makes me 1m+ and got these results https://gyazo.com/313ab3c0a52287f162433f58391bb6bb

Waiting for the new AI update to see if it is worth me adding more items but at the moment it tends to buy out an item and lets it sit in the inventory until the price goes up or something which IMO is kind of stupid seeing as you have X amount of gp invested in this item when it could be used on several other items in the list that make a quicker guaranteed profit. 

While I agree in some situations it can be stupid, in others it can be smart. One of the things on my to-do list is have the AI decide when it's smart to hold onto the items and when it's smart to take a smaller gain (or even a small loss at times) and get rid of them.

Here's the order in which I plan on tackling big projects:

1. Finishing the aspect of the AI that I'm working on now, that adjusts trade times based on the item itself, trade volumes, buying limits, your gold stack, etc. Currently it tries to trade everything in 12 minutes, which isn't always optimal for each item. I'm having some success, but I still need to polish some things before the system is ready for release.
  2. F2P support.
  3. Start working on the antiban. While it's uncommon, I have heard several reports of bans, which I'd like to minimize as much as possible. There isn't much data that Jagex can access when using this script, so I'm going to be doing my best to make sure that the antiban is top-notch. This will take some time, but I believe will be quite worth it.
  4. Several further improvements to the AI, your suggestion being one of them.

There will probably be other random, smaller updates in between as well that are just bonus features or other random things, but those are really the main things that I am working on.

Tested on my pc works fine. but not on linux vps.

Strange that it was working before, but isn't now. However, if it was never working, it might be that there is a still a problem with saving profiles on a linux-based system. If that's the case, that's something I need to look into.

For some weird reason I found my account near digsite gate after recent runescape update. There wasn't anything special in bot/client debug. It had dharok helm offer in ge. Turned bot on, restarted looking glass client and used same settings. After while I came back to pc and it was walking again back to digsite gate, it tried to cut yews and oaks several times during its trip (funny as fuck lol :D), still nothing special in bot/client debug, it had again same dharok helm offer in ge.

For some weird reason I found my account near digsite gate after recent runescape update. There wasn't anything special in bot/client debug. It had dharok helm offer in ge. Turned bot on, restarted looking glass client and used same settings. After while I came back to pc and it was walking again back to digsite gate, it tried to cut yews and oaks several times during its trip (funny as fuck lol :D), still nothing special in bot/client debug, it had again same dharok helm offer in ge.

That's... Odd haha. I have no idea what it would be trying to do, I don't have any walking code in my script.

That's... Odd haha. I have no idea what it would be trying to do, I don't have any walking code in my script.

And yeah, paint debug was "trading". Didn't have that problem before todays rs update.

And yeah, paint debug was "trading". Didn't have that problem before todays rs update.

I'm running it now so I can see if I can replicate the issue.

I'm running it now so I can see if I can replicate the issue.

I'll private message you my settings and items which I used. :P

Things are starting to look really good! A huge update should be rolled out in the next couple of hours!

it just keeps going to ge and logging out for me??

Message tacomanstan on Skype (tacomanstan), he can help you out.

While I agree in some situations it can be stupid, in others it can be smart. One of the things on my to-do list is have the AI decide when it's smart to hold onto the items and when it's smart to take a smaller gain (or even a small loss at times) and get rid of them.

Here's the order in which I plan on tackling big projects:

1. Finishing the aspect of the AI that I'm working on now, that adjusts trade times based on the item itself, trade volumes, buying limits, your gold stack, etc. Currently it tries to trade everything in 12 minutes, which isn't always optimal for each item. I'm having some success, but I still need to polish some things before the system is ready for release.
  2. F2P support.
  3. Start working on the antiban. While it's uncommon, I have heard several reports of bans, which I'd like to minimize as much as possible. There isn't much data that Jagex can access when using this script, so I'm going to be doing my best to make sure that the antiban is top-notch. This will take some time, but I believe will be quite worth it.
  4. Several further improvements to the AI, your suggestion being one of them.

There will probably be other random, smaller updates in between as well that are just bonus features or other random things, but those are really the main things that I am working on.

Strange that it was working before, but isn't now. However, if it was never working, it might be that there is a still a problem with saving profiles on a linux-based system. If that's the case, that's something I need to look into.

Yea it was working before and stopped working on the 6th. This could be due to the TRiBot client updates Trilez was pushing out.

It also doesn't save profiles for linux,it never did even when it was working.

Anyone willing to answer a few questions for me on this through pm? Hit me up

What are you questions?

Well I left my laptop on accidentally and got this 18 hour proggy.

There's a low income, but that's just due to my shitty item list. I never merched before using this script so I'm still learning :P

Stable and efficient, definitely worth the purchase :)

GahHTGr.png

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead