Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TacoManStan

[Up to 1m/hr] [ABCL 10] Tau Grand Exchange [TRiBot's Best Moneymaking Script!]

Posted (edited)

Just going to leave a little statement here for new people to the script regarding my experience so far.

Since I started using this script I've used the EXACT soame accounts since day one without a single ban. On previous posts I have screenshots of 24 hour plus runs. I think in order to avoid bans just don't be an idiot with what scripts you're running while this script is running. Don't bring attention to yourself. I paid for the $400 unlimited auths. I didn't go out and try to make my money back overnight by running 40 accounts at once. Over the course of the 3 months I used this script daily I was able to get a return of about $1000 for a profit of $600. An extra $200/month I didn't have before. Whether you're doing this for monetary gain or just GP for your main, this script is one of my all time favorites!

Edit: When this script is working it's amazing, but it seems to have a lot of downtime. 

Edit: Here's some of the old screenies

cYB05eZ.png

ZDj8orv.png

ziRL1n0.png

xCPHBtf.png

Edited by g00n unit

19 hours ago, g00n unit said:

Just going to leave a little statement here for new people to the script regarding my experience so far.

Since I started using this script I've used the EXACT soame accounts since day one without a single ban. On previous posts I have screenshots of 24 hour plus runs. I think in order to avoid bans just don't be an idiot with what scripts you're running while this script is running. Don't bring attention to yourself. I paid for the $400 unlimited auths. I didn't go out and try to make my money back overnight by running 40 accounts at once. Over the course of the 3 months I used this script daily I was able to get a return of about $1000 for a profit of $600. An extra $200/month I didn't have before. Whether you're doing this for monetary gain or just GP for your main, this script is one of my all time favorites!

Edit: When this script is working it's amazing, but it seems to have a lot of downtime. 

Edit: Here's some of the old screenies

cYB05eZ.png

ZDj8orv.png

ziRL1n0.png

xCPHBtf.png

how do i run multiple accounts on this 1 script? i payed 20$ and 10$ for vip exteded. how come when i run my 3 accounts it closes after 15 minutes

13 minutes ago, freshintake said:

how do i run multiple accounts on this 1 script? i payed 20$ and 10$ for vip exteded. how come when i run my 3 accounts it closes after 15 minutes

you can only run one account at a time with the current payment options. When I did it there were payment options for unlimited accounts.

On 20.2.2018 at 9:32 AM, donders said:

How to reset item data: As new items are added into the game (more specifically rsbuddy), the script requires an item data reset.
This can be done by the following steps:
1. Open the GE script GUI.
2. On the bar located at the top left, click tools, then click "reset item data"
3. Click Yes when the "are you sure?" notification pops up.
4. Wait until the items are finished resetting (this may take some time ~5 mins)
5. Restart your script, and the items should be there!

@kneecappa

Hi all,

Just a couple quick questions: 

1. How does the margin check work?

2. Isn't it suspicious to logout/in every 3-5 mins?

I haven't noticed any +5%/-5% price checks and the long standing items which get aborted end up being placed to buy at higher prices or sell higher so the items don't sell or buy any quicker as still under/overcut etc. 

Many thanks in advance for any help

On 16/03/2018 at 6:57 AM, g00n unit said:

you can only run one account at a time with the current payment options. When I did it there were payment options for unlimited accounts.

Any chance you could give me a few tips on whether i should be flipping high volume items or not? will it be more consistent profit if i were to be going for 24hr+ runs? Currently sat with 15M and averaging 200k/hr

Obviously you don't have to tell me anything, feel free to pm me if you don't want to post publicly too. If you drop me some decent advice i'll tip you :P

I can't get this script to work. I have tried deleting hooks.dat and restarting. 

• [21:52:55] Starting client.
  • [21:53:11] Downloading script 'Tau Grand Exchange'.
  • [21:53:20] Script Started: Tau Grand Exchange.
  • [21:53:20] java.lang.SecurityException: Internet Connection Denied: www.mediafire.com
  • [21:53:20] at obf.Qc.checkPermission(gj:601)
  • [21:53:20] at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkConnect(SecurityManager.java:1051)
  • [21:53:20] at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:541)
  • [21:53:20] at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.(HttpClient.java:242)
  • [21:53:20] at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:339)
  • [21:53:20] at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:357)
  • [21:53:20] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConnection.java:1220)
  • [21:53:20] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect0(HttpURLConnection.java:1156)
  • [21:53:20] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$6.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1040)
  • [21:53:20] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$6.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1038)
  • [21:53:20] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [21:53:20] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)
  • [21:53:20] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnection.java:1037)
  • [21:53:20] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.java:984)
  • [21:53:20] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream0(HttpURLConnection.java:1564)
  • [21:53:20] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.access$200(HttpURLConnection.java:91)
  • [21:53:20] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1484)
  • [21:53:20] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$9.run(HttpURLConnection.java:1482)
  • [21:53:20] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
  • [21:53:20] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivilegedWithCombiner(AccessController.java:782)
  • [21:53:20] at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1481)
  • [21:53:20] at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:1045)
  • [21:53:20] at scripts.starfox.api.util.w.D(Downloader.java:40)
  • [21:53:20] at scripts.starfox.api2007.entities.z.D(Items07.java:87)
  • [21:53:20] at scripts.starfox.api2007.entities.z.D(Items07.java:76)
  • [21:53:20] at scripts.starfox.api.s.h(Tau.java:53)
  • [21:53:20] at scripts.scripting.grandexchange.TauGrandExchangeV1.run(TauGrandExchangeV1.java:71)
  • [21:53:20] at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
  • [21:53:21] Script Ended: Tau Grand Exchange.

Can anyone help?

hi guys, Ive run into a problem. 

scripts running fine, came back to it and its stopped typing the item name into the grand exchange. 

i have tried restarting everything and i still get the same problem. reset item data and its the same. 

just will not type an item name into the grand exchange, if i do it manually it will click on the item but then will not put the amount in to buy it for :/ 

• Like 1

@TacoManStan  I am having the same issues as the two above me. I just started my trial, and I already can't use the script. It seems to be an issue with entering text.  Does the trail go by time in script elapsed, or from the time since the trial began? If it's the latter, I'd like a restart on my trial so I can get a proper run at it!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Slipping
      Swap Cartel - DMM
      We are the most active and reliable community-based Deadman mode swapping discord at the moment. With over 4B GP handled in the past year, we have expanded and opened a discord to make trading and swapping on DMM easier and safer for everyone who chooses to do so. Our swaps are insured up to 75M with ranks, and Middleman services are free. We will be hosting a 100M giveaway at the end of the 2019 Spring Season for the two best/most active discord recruiters. Are you looking for a place to sell your Deadman Mode gold/items, or just to hang around with your fellow deadmen?

Then join the discord here: https://discord.gg/SJVscPt
    • By Slipping
      Swap Cartel - DMM
      We are the most active and reliable community-based Deadman mode swapping discord at the moment. With over 4B GP handled in the past year, we have expanded and opened a discord to make trading and swapping on DMM easier and safer for everyone who chooses to do so. Our swaps are insured up to 75M with ranks, and Middleman services are free. We will be hosting a 100M giveaway at the end of the 2019 Spring Season for the two best/most active discord recruiters. Are you looking for a place to sell your Deadman Mode gold/items, or just to hang around with your fellow deadmen?

• By Slipping
      Swap Cartel - DMM

• By Worthy
      Add my discord for communication (worthy#2076)
      Paypal is for select users, only if you have a decent amount of risk in the runescape community (such as many private / premium scripts, donations, etc.); I will ask you some questions and evaluate your risk.
      You can also build trust by trading with me in small increments (using the same PayPal email). So even if you don't have a lot of risk in the community, we can gradually build up payments over time for example: 50m today to start, 100m next week, 300m the next week, etc.
      Interac E-Transfer is for Canadians only! This method is always accepted
      TRiBot Credits - always accepted. 

NEW LOW PRICE OF:
      $0.98/M (25 - 49m)
      $0.93/M (50m+)
      $0.90/M (100m+)

PLENTY IN STOCK

Regards,
      Worthy
    • By Laniax
      NEW FEATURE
      Track your bots remotely in real-time, monitor chat, inventory, equipment, break & runtime, hitpoints, position and much more!
      All for free, check out the 'Script settings' tab in the GUI.

Need help?
      Add me on Discord (fastest response): Laniax#2980
      Or PM me the forums
    • By Starfox
      Sigma Fletcher

Script Features

Anti-ban Compliance 2.0 Level 10
      Fletches all logs (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew, or magic) into arrow shafts, shortbows, longbows, crossbow stocks, or shields
      Strings all shortbows and longbows (normal, oak, willow, maple, yew, and magic)
      Makes all arrows (headless, bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant, rune, amethyst, and broad)
      Makes all bolts (bronze, blurite, iron, silver, steel, mithril, adamant, runite, dragon, and broad)
      Makes all tipped bolts (opal, jade, topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, and onyx)
      Makes all darts (bronze, iron, steel, mithril, adamant, rune, and dragon)
      Cuts all gems into bolt tips (opal, jade, topaz, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, and onyx)

GUI Preview

Cut, String, Make, or Chisel: Choose which style of training you want the script to use
      Materials: Choose the material you want the script to use to train with
      Finished Product: Choose the item you want the script to make with the material you have chosen

Progress Reports

• By DragonDyce
      Hiring Ranks Atm (Great money opportunity) Join discord & Speak to (owner: 'KO') Moved to New Discord Server: Link Below
      https://discord.gg/p6KvZDf
        Join our IRC [email protected] https://www.dragondyce.net                    Weekly GodSword Set Raffle                      Free 500k Dice Roll & Free Prize Chest for Joining Bet With Gp or Crypto's Weekly Raffle Prize =GodSword Set(07)   Pics of Payouts                                                                                                                  
    • By Starfox
      Sigma Magic Premium

Script Features

Normal Spells
      Alchemy: Alchemize any item of your choice with low or high alchemy
      Bolt Enchantment: Enchant any bolt of your choice
      Bones to Fruit: Turn any regular or big bone of your choice into bananas or peaches
      Cursing: Cast confuse, weaken, curse, vulnerability, enfeeble, stun, bind, snare, or entangle on any npc of your choice
      Cursing/Alchemy: Use any curse in combination with low or high alchemy for maximum xp per hour
      TO STUN+ALCH OR CURSE+ALCH, SEARCH "Curse" OR "Alch" IN THE SPELL SEARCH BOX AND SELECT "Curse/Alchemy"
      Jewelry Enchantment: Enchant rings, bracelets, necklaces or amulets with enchant level 1-6, DOES NOT SUPPORT TOPAZ
      Superheating: Superheat your ores into any bar of your choice
      Teleportation: Teleport anywhere repeatedly for great experience

Lunar Spells
      Bake Pie: Bake any pie of your choice with the bake pie spell
      Humidify: Cast humidify on empty vials, bowls, jugs, buckets, or clay for great profit. You can also use the humidify spell on a single fish bowl for even faster experience
      Plank Make: Turn normal, oak, teak, or mahogany logs into planks for profit and experience
      String Jewelry: String all of your gold, unstrung symbols, sapphire, emerald, ruby, diamond, dragonstone, or even onyx amulets for fast experience
      Superglass Make: Convert buckets of sand and soda ash, seaweed, or swamp weed into molten glass for amazing profit and experience
      Tan Leather: Tan green, blue, red, or black dragonhide for huge profit and 100k+ xp/hr
      Spin Flax: Spin flax into bowstrings for magic and crafting experience
      Recharge Dragonstone: Charge dragonstone jewelry for profit

GUI Preview

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$7.99 for 1 month of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time
      $14.99 for 3 months of access, run up to 5 accounts at the same time

• By Starfox
      Sigma Cooker Premium

Want to purchase Sigma Cooker with Old-school gp? You can buy repository credits from @erickho123 with Old-school gp HERE

Script Features
      Meat Cooking: Cooks all of your favorite meats at 6 different locations (Hosidius kitchen, Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah, Myth's Guild and Al Kharid)
      Wine Making: Makes wine at any bank (over 300k xp/hr)
      Task Based: Sigma Cooker runs on a robust task based framework
      Cooking Profiles: Sigma Cooker allows you to save your tasks into profiles so you can easily load your favorite tasks

Meats Supported
      Bear meat, Rat meat, Yak meat, Shrimp, Chicken, Rabbit, Anchovy,
      Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Thin snail,
      Trout, Lean snail, Cod, Pike, Fat Snail, Salmon, Slimy eel, Tuna,
      Rainbow fish, Cave eel, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish
      Shark, Anglerfish, Sea turtle, Dark crab, and Manta ray

To cook any meat of your choice, start the script at one of the 6 supported locations (Hosidius kitchen, Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah, Myth's Guild and Al Kharid). The location will be detected automatically by the script.

To make wine, start the script at any bank.

GUI Preview

Leave the count at 0 to make all of the selected item.

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$1.99 - 5 accounts for one month of script usage
      $4.99 5 accounts for 3 months of script usage

• Our picks

• This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 62 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

• 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• 59 replies