Jump to content
TacoManStan

[Up to 1m/hr] [ABCL 10] Tau Grand Exchange [TRiBot's Best Moneymaking Script!]

Recommended Posts

this is what is happening to me 
http://gph.is/2AT23R8

 

[21:08:34] Random Stack Trace:
[21:08:34]  java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
[21:08:34]  obf.UB.Ob(bc:2)
[21:08:34]  obf.Be.bC(vf:732)
[21:08:34]  obf.Be.cC(vf:613)
[21:08:34]  obf.Be.run(vf:335)
[21:08:34]  java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

  • [21:07:55] Script Stack Trace:
  • [21:07:55] java.lang.Class.isAssignableFrom(Native Method)
  • [21:07:55] sun.reflect.UnsafeFieldAccessorImpl.ensureObj(Unknown Source)
  • [21:07:55] sun.reflect.UnsafeBooleanFieldAccessorImpl.getBoolean(Unknown Source)
  • [21:07:55] sun.reflect.UnsafeBooleanFieldAccessorImpl.get(Unknown Source)
  • [21:07:55] java.lang.reflect.Field.get(Unknown Source)
  • [21:07:55] obf.dk.Dm(xn:391)
  • [21:07:55] obf.dk.Vo(xn:115)
  • [21:07:55] org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.isHidden(gg:641)
  • [21:07:55] org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.isHidden(gg:666)
  • [21:07:55] org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.isHidden(gg:773)
  • [21:07:55] org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.isHidden(gg:666)
  • [21:07:55] org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.isHidden(gg:773)
  • [21:07:55] org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.isHidden(gg:666)
  • [21:07:55] org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.isHidden(gg:773)
  • [21:07:55] org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.isHidden(gg:666)
  • [21:07:55] org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.isHidden(gg:773)
  • [21:07:55] org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.isHidden(gg:666)
  • [21:07:55] org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.isHidden(gg:773)
  • [21:07:55] org.tribot.api2007.types.RSInterface.isHidden(gg:666)
  • [21:07:55] scripts.starfox.api2007.pd.K(Interfaces07.java:243)
  • [21:07:55] scripts.starfox.api2007.pd.h(Interfaces07.java:271)
  • [21:07:55] scripts.scripting.grandexchangeOLD.framework.b.b.j.K(GeLogoutEvent.java:25)
  • [21:07:55] scripts.scripting.grandexchangeOLD.framework.b.b.j.K(GeLogoutEvent.java:13)
  • [21:07:55] scripts.starfox.frameworks.tabframework.v.K(SEventManager.java:108)
  • [21:07:55] scripts.starfox.frameworks.tabframework.w.E(ScriptMain.java:157)
  • [21:07:55] scripts.starfox.frameworks.tabframework.w.f(ScriptMain.java:115)
  • [21:07:55] scripts.scripting.grandexchangeOLD.TauGrandExchangeV1.run(TauGrandExchangeV1.java:142)
  • [21:07:55] java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
  • [21:07:57] Reloading Armadyl helmet
  • [21:08:17] Reloading Dragon boots
  • [21:08:20] Reloading Antidote++(4)
  • [21:08:34] Random Stack Trace:
  • [21:08:34] java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
  • [21:08:34] obf.UB.Ob(bc:2)
  • [21:08:34] obf.Be.bC(vf:732)
  • [21:08:34] obf.Be.cC(vf:613)
  • [21:08:34] obf.Be.run(vf:335)
  • [21:08:34] java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

 

Edited by beastbenny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/4/2017 at 4:23 PM, TacoManStan said:

Hello Everyone!

First and foremost, I want to apologize for my extended absence. As some of you know, I have been going through a very hard time for a while now, which has been more debilitating than I could have possibly imagined. That said, although I am not out of the tunnel yet, I do see the light at the end of it.

I am making no promises given my current unstable/unreliable state, but I will say that I believe I will finally be able to get back to work, starting sometime in the next couple of days. I am not even going to make an attempt at an ETA on any updates, but I or a member of my customer support team will continue to keep you posted on any news pertaining to Tau GE development.

I plan on implementing a hybrid of manual price checking items in tandem to the RSBuddy prices. This should improve the script's accuracy by a significant amount, although I don't know how long it will take to implement. Otherwise, know that the script does still work well. The only problem is that the RSBuddy servers aren't always reliable, which causes problems.

I also have several other updates in mind, but I don't know if I will be implementing them now or just implementing them into  Tau GE V2. We will just have to wait and see how things go.

In conclusion, I want to once again thank everyone for being so patient. I look forward to once again being active in the TRiBot community!


~ Taco ~

Thanks for the update, don't know what you're going through but glad you're doing better and hope that continues to improve <3

 

sent you a pm on discord, may have a workaround for you for the rsbuddy API. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/5/2017 at 2:23 AM, TacoManStan said:

Hello Everyone!

First and foremost, I want to apologize for my extended absence. As some of you know, I have been going through a very hard time for a while now, which has been more debilitating than I could have possibly imagined. That said, although I am not out of the tunnel yet, I do see the light at the end of it.

I am making no promises given my current unstable/unreliable state, but I will say that I believe I will finally be able to get back to work, starting sometime in the next couple of days. I am not even going to make an attempt at an ETA on any updates, but I or a member of my customer support team will continue to keep you posted on any news pertaining to Tau GE development.

I plan on implementing a hybrid of manual price checking items in tandem to the RSBuddy prices. This should improve the script's accuracy by a significant amount, although I don't know how long it will take to implement. Otherwise, know that the script does still work well. The only problem is that the RSBuddy servers aren't always reliable, which causes problems.

I also have several other updates in mind, but I don't know if I will be implementing them now or just implementing them into  Tau GE V2. We will just have to wait and see how things go.

In conclusion, I want to once again thank everyone for being so patient. I look forward to once again being active in the TRiBot community!


~ Taco ~

When you add a new price checking feature give the users an option to toggle between the current method and the new hybrid method. I suspect the manual price checking will have a higher banrate in the long run since it gives jagex a lot more data to work on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi anyone know how to fix the null item error in search box basically when you click it everything will say null [-1] and if you search you wont find anything, also tried resetting item data then stopping script and starting it again (not rerun-script) and it doesn't fix it, also tried just deleting the folder this script makes.'

 

Edit: Tried deleting items data then clicking re-run and seemed to fix it?

Edited by Dragons End

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dragons End said:

Hi anyone know how to fix the null item error in search box basically when you click it everything will say null [-1] and if you search you wont find anything, also tried resetting item data then stopping script and starting it again (not rerun-script) and it doesn't fix it, also tried just deleting the folder this script makes.'

 

Edit: Tried deleting items data then clicking re-run and seemed to fix it?

How to reset item data: As new items are added into the game (more specifically rsbuddy), the script requires an item data reset.
This can be done by the following steps:
1. Open the GE script GUI.
2. On the bar located at the top left, click tools, then click "reset item data"
3. Click Yes when the "are you sure?" notification pops up.
4. Wait until the items are finished resetting (this may take some time ~5 mins)
5. Restart your script, and the items should be there!


support chat: https://discord.gg/zxb7xFh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/6/2017 at 9:45 AM, l6bus tank said:

When you add a new price checking feature give the users an option to toggle between the current method and the new hybrid method. I suspect the manual price checking will have a higher banrate in the long run since it gives jagex a lot more data to work on.

Several years ago, I adopted a simple yet fundamental principle I now write all new code by:

"If there are multiple ways to do something, implement all of them, and let the user choose which one to use."

When it makes sense to do so, I will always implement all viable methods of completing a task (such as price-checking an item, for example). That being said, I must emphasize "When it makes sense to do so"; there are only so many hours in a day, after all. As such, to me, a project is never"complete". No matter what the project is — even an incredibly polished, well-designed, bug-free, and feature-packed project such as FL Studio and Adobe Photoshop — improvements can always be made.

As for Tau Grand Exchange, updates have obviously been stale for quite some time now. Unfortunately, as many of you know already, I have been completely out of commission for a very long time, due to a variety of annoying and/or debilitating series of events. My devotion, attention, and insistence on high-quality work is soon going to once again apply not only to Tau Grand Exchange, but all Tau scripts.
 

Anyways, my point is this: If I announce the development of a new feature, it is implicit that the feature will never be forced upon you. With very, very few exceptions (none of which I can think of at the moment), you will always be able to choose to run the script exactly as it was before the update.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TacoManStan said:

Several years ago, I adopted a simple yet fundamental principle I now write all new code by:

"If there are multiple ways to do something, implement all of them, and let the user choose which one to use."

When it makes sense to do so, I will always implement all viable methods of completing a task (such as price-checking an item, for example). That being said, I must emphasize "When it makes sense to do so"; there are only so many hours in a day, after all. As such, to me, a project is never"complete". No matter what the project is — even an incredibly polished, well-designed, bug-free, and feature-packed project such as FL Studio and Adobe Photoshop — improvements can always be made.

As for Tau Grand Exchange, updates have obviously been stale for quite some time now. Unfortunately, as many of you know already, I have been completely out of commission for a very long time, due to a variety of annoying and/or debilitating series of events. My devotion, attention, and insistence on high-quality work is soon going to once again apply not only to Tau Grand Exchange, but all Tau scripts.
 

Anyways, my point is this: If I announce the development of a new feature, it is implicit that the feature will never be forced upon you. With very, very few exceptions (none of which I can think of at the moment), you will always be able to choose to run the script exactly as it was before the update.

I thought we came to the conclusion manual price checking was both unhealthy for the script because we undercut each other until low profit margins for all and could cause higher ban rates as the market is being directly affected

With the current system, sometimes the script will undercut, but it allows more people to be merching the same item, undercutting simply cuts the margins until there is no profit to be made by anyone. This will piss off a very large community of people that enjoy merching by hand. There are YouTube channel(s) with over 15,000 subs dedicated to merching. It would get recognized that a merching script is destroying the market via MANUAL PRICE CHECKING. 

As we have seen time and time again, if a script affects the price / supply  of an item, you see higher ban rates, every - single - time, reguardless of the method. Jagex will notice, and I personally don't want that extra exposure on my farm, nor does anyone else.

We have a good thing going with the current AI of Tau GE 1. 

For these reasons above I DO NOT support manual price checking, as it will bring WAY to much attention to GE bots. And is NOT healthy what so ever, for item, profit margins.

 

Edited by Nodemaster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nodemaster said:

I thought we came to the conclusion manual price checking was both unhealthy for the script because we undercut each other until low profit margins for all and unhealthy for ban rates. 

With the current system, sometimes the script will undercut, but it allows more people to be merching the same item, undercutting simply cuts the margins until there is no profit to be made by anyone. This will piss off a very large community of people that enjoy merching by hand. There are YouTube channel(s) with over 15,000 subs dedicated to merching. It would get recognized that a merching script is destroying the market via MANUAL PRICE CHECKING. 

As we have seen time and time again, if a script affects the price / supply  of an item, you see higher ban rates, every - single - time, reguardless of the method. Jagex will notice, and I personally don't want that extra exposure on my farm, nor does anyone else.

We have a good thing going with the current AI of Tau GE 1. 

For these reasons above I DO NOT support manual price checking, as it will bring WAY to much attention to GE bots. And is NOT healthy what so ever, for item, profit margins.

 

seconded

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Nodemaster said:

I thought we came to the conclusion manual price checking was both unhealthy for the script because we undercut each other until low profit margins for all and could cause higher ban rates as the market is being directly affected

With the current system, sometimes the script will undercut, but it allows more people to be merching the same item, undercutting simply cuts the margins until there is no profit to be made by anyone. This will piss off a very large community of people that enjoy merching by hand. There are YouTube channel(s) with over 15,000 subs dedicated to merching. It would get recognized that a merching script is destroying the market via MANUAL PRICE CHECKING. 

As we have seen time and time again, if a script affects the price / supply  of an item, you see higher ban rates, every - single - time, reguardless of the method. Jagex will notice, and I personally don't want that extra exposure on my farm, nor does anyone else.

We have a good thing going with the current AI of Tau GE 1. 

For these reasons above I DO NOT support manual price checking, as it will bring WAY to much attention to GE bots. And is NOT healthy what so ever, for item, profit margins.

 

 

13 hours ago, totalytal said:

seconded

A way of doing this could be to price check by manual checking and save the price on a server so other accounts and TAU GE users could access the price and update the price on the server every X minutes.
I haven't talked about this idea with @TacoManStan but I wanted to get this out there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Nodemaster said:

I thought we came to the conclusion manual price checking was both unhealthy for the script because we undercut each other until low profit margins for all and could cause higher ban rates as the market is being directly affected

With the current system, sometimes the script will undercut, but it allows more people to be merching the same item, undercutting simply cuts the margins until there is no profit to be made by anyone. This will piss off a very large community of people that enjoy merching by hand. There are YouTube channel(s) with over 15,000 subs dedicated to merching. It would get recognized that a merching script is destroying the market via MANUAL PRICE CHECKING. 

As we have seen time and time again, if a script affects the price / supply  of an item, you see higher ban rates, every - single - time, reguardless of the method. Jagex will notice, and I personally don't want that extra exposure on my farm, nor does anyone else.

We have a good thing going with the current AI of Tau GE 1. 

For these reasons above I DO NOT support manual price checking, as it will bring WAY to much attention to GE bots. And is NOT healthy what so ever, for item, profit margins.

This won't be an issue, don't worry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2017 at 6:15 PM, totalytal said:

support for this script seems to have gone downhill, I used to be able to get a response within hours, now I've been waiting almost a week to answers on multiple issues i'm having :/

 

On 12/4/2017 at 11:17 AM, beastbenny said:

Yeah i dont get it first you say im only the support guy talk to taco and then you say oh feel free to post bug reports here? Dope support team. 

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm not dead. I've been a fair bit inactive over the last few months (life gets busy sometimes). That being said, I've been much more active with botting lately. I apologize for my absence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/14/2017 at 6:59 PM, justpixels said:

 

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm not dead. I've been a fair bit inactive over the last few months (life gets busy sometimes). That being said, I've been much more active with botting lately. I apologize for my absence.

so can you tell us whats going wrong with the script then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2017 at 3:30 AM, baumi1992 said:

When i open the dropdown menu for the items, all i get is null[-1]

 

Anyone else also confronted with this error?

 

On 12/13/2017 at 3:40 PM, me3mz said:

Same.....

Follow these steps:
1. Open the GE script GUI.
2. On the bar located at the top left, click tools, then click "reset item data"
3. Click Yes when the "are you sure?" notification pops up.
4. Wait until the items are finished resetting (this may take some time ~5 mins)
5. Restart your script, and the items should be there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Our picks

    • This release will:

      Fix key event handling issue


      Fix other event handling issue


      Fix RSServer hook


      Update world hopper to have it use OCR, thanks to Todd


      Use proper disposal of old Graphics objects


      Reformat code


      Rearrange code


      Organize code imports


      Apply around 8000 automated code refactorings


      Make preparations for Java 9


      Fix 11 various bugs


      Add more reliable debugging support


      Fix mouseEntered/Exited event dispatching bug


      Fix minimap walking bug where it opens the map


      Fix broken hooks for today's game update
        • Thanks
        • Like
      • 55 replies
    • This update will:

      Fix GE inventory item positioning bug


      Fix broken object hooks
        • Like
      • 27 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix some ClosedChannelException bug


      Fix bug in RSObject#getAllTiles


      Add game tab support for "Kourend Favour"
        • Like
      • 15 replies
    • This release will:

      Fix Settings UI placement bug


      Fix game object location bug


      Fix small layout bug making the client shift up and down


      Fix client crashing bug where loading the client with a small display area will cause the client to crash


      Fix annoying Linux bug relating to painting events and peers


      Fix settings saving bug where settings are saved to disk more often than they should


      Fix RSInterface#isBeingDrawn bug affecting a limited amount of people


      Drop Java 1.7 bytecode version for 1.8


      Important: Since the downloadable RS client uses Java 7, it will no longer be compatible with Looking Glass. To make up for this, we will add support for using other clients such as RuneLite (at a later date).


      This change was necessary to allow us to use Java 8 syntax. It also paves the way for Java 9/10/11 support.
        • Like
      • 40 replies
    • This update will:

      Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening


      Fix the incorrect object positions bug


      Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator


      Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
        • Like
      • 22 replies
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×