TacoManStan

[Up to 1m/hr] [ABCL 10] Tau Grand Exchange [TRiBot's Best Moneymaking Script!]

4 hours ago, TacoManStan said:

I haven't posted an update to the script in months. Is anything about the script behaving differently than before?

Nothing has changed really. Looks like the script is detectable now or they just check G.E more often now. I had setup some new accounts and they got banned within 8 hours.

3 hours ago, Adventure_Time said:

I would wait a bit and see what happens with bans;  a few weeks ago the same thing happened, and most people got their accounts banned. Then, it was fine for a few weeks again. Try running accounts with less money on them if you're worried about losing out.

Ya, this seems to be a fairly consistent-ish pattern. I think Jagex occasionally turns their manual bot-busting focus to the GE for a bit, most likely when the economy is taking a hit. I know when someone started using a private script that supports undercutting, less than a week later their was a Tau GE "ban wave" for about a week, then it went back to normal. Just from my own observations, I'd say these "ban waves" seem to happen every 1-2 months or so.

Anyways, I know at this point Tau GE v2 seems like a fairy tale, but I can promise you 100% that Tau GE v2 will most definitely be released, and that it will have a significantly higher chance of avoiding the "manual ban waves" I mentioned above (and the automated bot-banning system as well). And before anyone asks, no, there is unfortunately no ETA for the release of Tau GE v2.

• Like 1

Could anyone give me link to the guide how to use this bot please ? What should be default setting? May i ask you why bot is not collecting offers after they are done? It's pretty annoying bcuz it's blocking slots in the market. And why the prices are so inaccurate ? I am using popular items.  I was using this bot for like 5h so far and no ban yet tho

I kind of saw this coming and stopped using the script a week or two ago.

I've spent approximately 50-100 hours babysitting it and, particularly recently, multiple red flags have been repeatedly making me question continued use.

I love the script and it's served me very well, however for me the amount of anomalies I've run into have, for the time being, brought me to a halt.

I'm really looking forward to V2!

P.S Any of you posting ban comments, if you feel you must do this then please give a bit more detail as it helps identify any potential patterns. For instance; cash stack, account life, account stats and separate VPS/Proxy used (for multiple accounts). In addition to this it is worth noting that I've never had an account banned using this script, however I have only used accounts with age (6+ months), 1k+ total and <100m cash stack.

Edited by Jackthedon
Additional comment and clarity

On 11/21/2016 at 10:25 PM, Kerionz said:

Could anyone give me link to the guide how to use this bot please ? What should be default setting? May i ask you why bot is not collecting offers after they are done? It's pretty annoying bcuz it's blocking slots in the market. And why the prices are so inaccurate ? I am using popular items.  I was using this bot for like 5h so far and no ban yet tho

you basically put in items you want to flip and set everything to AI. 
Many issues can be resolved by deleting hooks.dat file located in the tribot folder.
Prices are grabbed through osbuddy exchange, sometimes it bugs, but majority of the time it should be working fine.

If you have any further quesitons let me know, but make sure to ask more detailed.

Good luck!

hello, i am thinking about this script as i want to try something new so i got few questions;

1 - is it running okay on Linux distro?

2 - I use 1gb ram + 1 core cpu for all of my bot and 90% of them work with no problems, would this script run same on those spec?

3 - can i expect to earn 120k/h with 20m on acc?

4 - is it break - friendly? 

thank you!

5 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

hello, i am thinking about this script as i want to try something new so i got few questions;

1 - is it running okay on Linux distro?

2 - I use 1gb ram + 1 core cpu for all of my bot and 90% of them work with no problems, would this script run same on those spec?

3 - can i expect to earn 120k/h with 20m on acc?

4 - is it break - friendly? 

thank you!

it takes breaks automatically the breaks are built in, yes u can earn more than that also, not sure about first 2 questions

On 19.11.2016 at 6:14 PM, TacoManStan said:

I haven't posted an update to the script in months. Is anything about the script behaving differently than before?

Hello mate.

I run your trial to test it on LG mode (mirror mode). It just enters the item name on game, clears it and enters it again and repeats infinity. Somehow it does not click on the item just reneters its name all time. On normal mode it works good.

Can you please quote or pm me once it works on mirror mode/LG cause then I will buy it!

2 minutes ago, bloodshot666 said:

Hello mate.

I run your trial to test it on LG mode (mirror mode). It just enters the item name on game, clears it and enters it again and repeats infinity. Somehow it does not click on the item just reneters its name all time. On normal mode it works good.

Can you please quote or pm me once it works on mirror mode/LG cause then I will buy it!

The script does not work with LG.

Using this script, the amount purchases are bot-like in my opinion. 

ex: merching bronze arrows with 100k cash stack, itll buy 7748 or some random number. A person would merch a flat 0 amount. Also, longer logout times, 1-20mins randomly, would be more human like imo.

1 hour ago, olpolol said:

Using this script, the amount purchases are bot-like in my opinion. 

ex: merching bronze arrows with 100k cash stack, itll buy 7748 or some random number. A person would merch a flat 0 amount. Also, longer logout times, 1-20mins randomly, would be more human like imo.

There is a lot of things we are planning to release on V2 of Tau GE, with that said we aren't ignoring any of your guy's suggestions, I'm noting everything and once we have some time V2 will include all of everyones collection of anti-ban suggestions.

To answer your question about the random number, I doubt it will have any effect on whether you get banned or not because theres thousands of other offers going in before/after your offer. Also there is the probability of them merching several items and only having enough to buy exactly 7748 arrows. I wouldn't worry about it too much as this script is still profiting everyday.

Regards,

On 12/12/2016 at 8:07 PM, Pwningcows said:

There is a lot of things we are planning to release on V2 of Tau GE, with that said we aren't ignoring any of your guy's suggestions, I'm noting everything and once we have some time V2 will include all of everyones collection of anti-ban suggestions.

To answer your question about the random number, I doubt it will have any effect on whether you get banned or not because theres thousands of other offers going in before/after your offer. Also there is the probability of them merching several items and only having enough to buy exactly 7748 arrows. I wouldn't worry about it too much as this script is still profiting everyday.

Regards,

I know the update to V2 will only come after the big update from Trilez, but since no E.T.A is possible then can we be told what major changes will be made? 

I have no intention of waiting around for a long period of time if the bugs and suggestions I've provided wont be fixed/applied. 

It's because of those that, for me, the script is currently unusable but I really don't want this to be the case.

I also find that if it is true that the script has not been updated in months that means my contributions have been ignored or are not cared for. Leaving the script untouched in it's current state is kind of irresponsible to its users and I am in no way surprised that people are mentioning bans more often. If V2 is not close to release then this approach is extremely questionable to me.

It churns my stomach to be so bold as to say that because I really enjoyed my time with this script and want it to succeed, but in my eyes it is the truth.

56 minutes ago, Jackthedon said:

I know the update to V2 will only come after the big update from Trilez, but since no E.T.A is possible then can we be told what major changes will be made? 

I have no intention of waiting around for a long period of time if the bugs and suggestions I've provided wont be fixed/applied. 

It's because of those that, for me, the script is currently unusable but I really don't want this to be the case.

I also find that if it is true that the script has not been updated in months that means my contributions have been ignored or are not cared for. Leaving the script untouched in it's current state is kind of irresponsible to its users and I am in no way surprised that people are mentioning bans more often. If V2 is not close to release then this approach is extremely questionable to me.

It churns my stomach to be so bold as to say that because I really enjoyed my time with this script and want it to succeed, but in my eyes it is the truth.

the script works just fine. problem is you get banned too quick to make any money