Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TacoManStan

[Up to 1m/hr] [ABCL 10] Tau Grand Exchange [TRiBot's Best Moneymaking Script!]

5,364 posts in this topic

Starfox and I both decided to keep all of our scripts with the name Sigma, at least for the time being. If you cannot find Tau Grand Exchange, it is because it is now called Sigma Grand Exchange.

Thank you all!

lol I find it weird that the sale makes the 30 days ~2x more expensive. Maybe you can make a sale to all your prices? 

i dont quite understand how this could be full AI.

cause you can only buy a certain ammount of an item and then it stops selling.

will the script automaticly detect when you have hit the buy limit and switch to a different item?

and how does it set its buy and sell price?

can you explain a bit more?

will the script automaticly detect when you have hit the buy limit and switch to a different item?

I didn't read the post properly lol

The script will detect if you have hit the buy limit only if enter it in the item list to prevent it constantly trying to buy it. I'm not sure if it cancels after X amount of time and completely skip the item though.. As the for the buy and sell price it uses the OSbuddy site and it's very accurate as I had a look at the way it checks the recent buy/sell price.

It's full AI apart from the item you want to flip and the limit of that item.

Edited by Halenir

I didn't read the post properly lol

The script will detect if you have hit the buy limit only if enter it in the item list to prevent it constantly trying to buy it. I'm not sure if it cancels after X amount of time and completely skip the item though.. As the for the buy and sell price it uses the OSbuddy site and it's very accurate as I had a look at the way it checks the recent buy/sell price.

It's full AI apart from the item you want to flip and the limit of that item.

Presumably you're using high value items as you're only buying 40-50/hr - Are you using the Full AI feature with those items? I am a bit hesitant to use it as I'm not sure how accurate RSBuddy's prices are.

Sure, I will explain it.

You add items to your item list and that list is saved when you start the script (or when you press save). When you are adding items, you will have to enter in some information like the ID of the item, the name, and then the buying limit for that item. The script offers an EZ load option where you can search for an item by name and it will automatically fill out the ID and name for you so all you have to do is enter the buying limit. The script uses the buying limit you entered for the item to determine when it should stop and start buying that item.

For instance, lets say the buying limit for logs is 10 per four hours. Once the script has bought 10 logs, it will stop buying them until the limit resets and it will then resume buying them and stop again once it reaches the limit and so forth.

As for how it knows the buying and selling prices, it uses a very advanced algorithm that analyzes the price graph of the item and also how many are being bought/sold at the current moment. 

1 person likes this

Presumably you're using high value items as you're only buying 40-50/hr - Are you using the Full AI feature with those items? I am a bit hesitant to use it as I'm not sure how accurate RSBuddy's prices are.

All my settings are on AI, I can make more by hand but it takes a lot of effort and I really don't want to spend hours on end doing that. Some of the items only have a 7k margin at times when I can make 20k easily if I wait a few more minutes but with the new update that should fix it. 

It's grabbing the prices from the OSBuddy API, I won't go into detail as I may be incorrect but I had a look and have a tiny idea how it works. It's very accurate when it comes to prices and I've only ever insta bought a few items but I was buying several at a time and only 1 or 2 bought so it might have been listed between when it checked and posted the offer.

Honestly if you got the time and money to put into the script I'd highly recommend doing so, making 1m p/h and hitting my item limit cap for my list in 1 - 1.5 hours then transferring the money to a new account and keep doing that until the limit resets. Make my initial investment of 30m back in a few days with little effort.

I let the AI control the script when I run it and I have been using items that cost anywhere from 20k-800k and it has always been laser accurate.

All my settings are on AI, I can make more by hand but it takes a lot of effort and I really don't want to spend hours on end doing that. Some of the items only have a 7k margin at times when I can make 20k easily if I wait a few more minutes but with the new update that should fix it. 

It's grabbing the prices from the OSBuddy API, I won't go into detail as I may be incorrect but I had a look and have a tiny idea how it works. It's very accurate when it comes to prices and I've only ever insta bought a few items but I was buying several at a time and only 1 or 2 bought so it might have been listed between when it checked and posted the offer.

Honestly if you got the time and money to put into the script I'd highly recommend doing so, making 1m p/h and hitting my item limit cap for my list in 1 - 1.5 hours then transferring the money to a new account and keep doing that until the limit resets. Make my initial investment of 30m back in a few days with little effort.

If you are hitting your item limit too fast, I suggest that you add more items to your profile so the script can continue merching if some of the items have hit their buying limit already. I run the script with over 15 items on my profile and I find that the script is always able to merch a few items at a time even when i'm closing in on four hours. The AI is designed to be able to handle a very large amount of offers and taking advantage of that will only help you make more money :).

If you are hitting your item limit too fast, I suggest that you add more items to your profile so the script can continue merching if some of the items have hit their buying limit already. I run the script with over 15 items on my profile and I find that the script is always able to merch a few items at a time even when i'm closing in on four hours. The AI is designed to be able to handle a very large amount of offers and taking advantage of that will only help you make more money :).

The thing with that is the items I am doing are making me 1m p/h, if I add other items they slow down the profit p/h. I can make around 400-800k p/h doing stackable items so I'd rather just make the guaranteed 1m+ and spend 2 mins reloading the script until I buy another auth.

I have a high list and a low list the high being expensive items and the low being cheap stackable items. I only use the high one atm but when I happen to buy another auth I will merge them together and hop the AI picks a few big ones to do with the lower items as well :P

Wrong word

Edited by Halenir

The thing with that is the items I am doing are making me 1m p/h, if I add other items they slow down the profit p/h. I can make around 400-800k p/h doing stackable items so I'd rather just make the guaranteed 1m+ and spend 2 mins reloading the script until I buy another auth.

I have a high list and a low list the high being expensive items and the low being cheap stackable items. I only use the high one atm but when I happen to buy another auth I will merge them together and hop the AI picks a few big ones to do with the lower items as well :P

Wrong word

The AI will pick items that it thinks will make the most profit the fastest.

The AI will pick items that it thinks will make the most profit the fastest.

I figured it would but when I haven't had much success when I tried it a week and a bit ago, has the AI improved that much since then? If so I will try it again after this run and merge the lists together and post a progress tomorrow

has the AI improved that much since then?

Yes. I'm also working on a realtively large update to the AI that should improve rates even more. But yes, over the last week the AI has improved significantly.

I haven't tested it, but to my knowledge there is no reason it wouldn't.

Thanks for the reply. I can remember wrong but when checked the thread while ago it told to not use on looking glass. :P

how da hell do you open item editor?? when i click options its not there..

The button was moved since beta. It's below the list of offers.

The button was moved since beta. It's below the list of offers.

ok thanks ill try to start this up :P

The AI can pick items to flip?

No, not yet. That might be a feature in the future. However, to avoid clogging the market, the script will choose random items that are anywhere from decent to amazing.

No, not yet. That might be a feature in the future. However, to avoid clogging the market, the script will choose random items that are anywhere from decent to amazing.

How does one implement this feature 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead