TacoManStan

[Up to 1m/hr] [ABCL 10] Tau Grand Exchange [TRiBot's Best Moneymaking Script!]

3 minutes ago, Assoumahmad said:

Quick question, My farm is growing steadily and I'm wondering to myself, how the heck am I gonna retrieve gold from 50+ accs when I have to sell? Thats going to take me hours. Any quicker way you guys take out gold when youre ready to sell?

just dont stop all bots at the same time and you are fine, xfer like 10 accs every 30minutes

2 hours ago, peoplebot said:

Looking to pay someone to help me set up this bot and or provide me with a decent list for a fixed price, please hit me up on messages or via skype : Sergey0238

Not sure if this is against the rules so please let me know. Thanks!

ytVp8Vj.gif

Here's a quick guide of how to setup items (for free). As far as creating an item list, that will have to be done by yourself. Almost anyone using this script will not want to share their item list with anyone. @peoplebot

58 minutes ago, Assoumahmad said:

Quick question, My farm is growing steadily and I'm wondering to myself, how the heck am I gonna retrieve gold from 50+ accs when I have to sell? Thats going to take me hours. Any quicker way you guys take out gold when youre ready to sell?

If you want to make big boy profits you're going to have to invest extra time. There isn't much maintenance that goes into a GE bot farm to begin with. Just think, it could be worse.

2 hours ago, qrooltex said:

Will keeping bad items on my list lower my gp/hr? How many items do people usually have on their list? Have a 40m cash stack, also having a hard time getting above 100k/hr

Yes because the al will sell them for a loss eventually if they don't sell. With 40m you should be getting well over 100k/hr

8 hours ago, Assoumahmad said:

Yes because the al will sell them for a loss eventually if they don't sell. With 40m you should be getting well over 100k/hr

With current market it's really hard to maintain %1 margin with higher cash stacks, with 40m you should expect 200-300k.

17 hours ago, Assoumahmad said:

9 hours ago, donders said:

With current market it's really hard to maintain %1 margin with higher cash stacks, with 40m you should expect 200-300k.

Thanks for the answers, appreciate it :)

Edited by qrooltex

1 hour ago, Nodemaster said:

so one of my bots died.... 

https://gyazo.com/30899af3a72430f4733b90f068422696

edit: unfortunatly only about 50% of the wealth was in the GE RIP 

should i sell the gold and quit that account??

It would be in your best interest to retire that account.

You most likely had "restart client on update" checked off in your client settings. It is recommended to have that setting shut off as it's buggy and will cause your bot to run around like crazy once the client reloads.

I can guarantee that this was not caused by Tau GE.

Edited by justpixels

56 minutes ago, WuTangPang said:

Could someone post some proggies?

sure.

as you can see from the script version, its a bit older.

jLeUnqR.png

That is how i started goldfarming.

This is what I achieved:

1 hour ago, xfish said:

Is there a way to add the new MM2 items to my lists? I tried reload item data but they did not appear while osbuddy data is available for a long time now. Is it dependent on client/script update?

Try again, I've already put the ballista on my list so it should be working. Maybe try deleting hooks.dat and then reload?

@Pepinus, ban rate is really low. If you bot on the hours Weath is not working ban rate is pretty much 0%. 24/7 will catch up with you eventually.