Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TacoManStan

[Up to 1m/hr] [ABCL 10] Tau Grand Exchange [TRiBot's Best Moneymaking Script!]

5,364 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, shuyin82 said:

Is there a reason the bot doesn't put offers in for stuff like, whips, robins, dharoks helms and such? 

If the margin is too low compared to other items in your list, or it doesn't expect to make profit of the item it won't list it.

1 person likes this

i figured it out i had allow big offers unchecked all good now, what would you say is the max time i should run this script for at one time, and when should i create new accounts to transfer the wealth 

14 minutes ago, shuyin82 said:

i figured it out i had allow big offers unchecked all good now, what would you say is the max time i should run this script for at one time, and when should i create new accounts to transfer the wealth 

No one knows, some people claim they can run months without bans, some people get banned running 24/7. I try to stay safe and bot 14/15 hours a day and trade over the wealth every morning before Weath starts working. That way I haven't lost anything in the past few months. :)

16 hours ago, lilelf said:

Only codes can solve this issue unfortunately. A lot ppl have reported this issue and i experience it daily but i'm tired of repeating myself.

+1. This issue is there for very very long time and still happens  with me every other day. I stopped reporting it as well for the same reason.

On 22/04/2016 at 10:40 PM, lilelf said:

Errr this problem cannot be fixed by talking on discord. Only codes can solve this issue unfortunately. A lot ppl have reported this issue and i experience it daily but i'm tired of repeating myself. I believe taco will fix it in due time so i'll just wait.

17 hours ago, xfish said:

+1. This issue is there for very very long time and still happens  with me every other day. I stopped reporting it as well for the same reason.

This was the right move; obviously I know the problem exists, and I can assure you that I am not ignoring it. I am absurdly busy with my other project right now, and because of the nature of the bug, it would take essentially rewriting the entire AI to fix the problem, which I simply don't have the time for (as of yet).

As I had mentioned a week or so ago, I do plan on addressing the issues in the current version of the script sometime in the next month so everyone can have access to an optimized script while they wait patiently for the release of Tau GE v2. At this time, my tentative deadline for fixing these bugs is the end of May. I know this seems like forever, but it is the best I have to offer given my current schedule. That said, if I can find the time to fix the bugs before then, I will definitely do so.

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, TacoManStan said:

As I had mentioned a week or so ago, I do plan on addressing the issues in the current version of the script sometime in the next month so everyone can have access to an optimized script while they wait patiently for the release of Tau GE v2. At this time, my tentative deadline for fixing these bugs is the end of May. I know this seems like forever, but it is the best I have to offer given my current schedule. That said, if I can find the time to fix the bugs before then, I will definitely do so.

There is something related to this that might be fixed without rewriting the entire script. The weird offers thing happened long time ago as well, but that time it fixed itself after a few hours or so, was bad but not that bad. Now what happens is that this thing becomes "toxic". It happens with an item, a bit later on another and in an hour or so it affects all items on my list and the client stops looking up osbuddy prices any more and the debug keeps spamming logging in... logging in... logging in... no "reloading null" in-between and nothing else happens, generating zero profit.

Normally I would re-start the script every 6 hours due to the mispricing, but upon re-start it was even pricing items 20%+ above the actual margin.

Will try clearing out hooks and everything else.

Not super familiar with how the dynamic signatures work. How do I get mine to show up? I have the script set to record signature data but when I go to put the VIP-E Dynamic signature into my box and change the username part it only displays the link, no signature and when i check the link it says Username not found. What am I doing wrong here?

6 hours ago, Bludstained1 said:

Not super familiar with how the dynamic signatures work. How do I get mine to show up? I have the script set to record signature data but when I go to put the VIP-E Dynamic signature into my box and change the username part it only displays the link, no signature and when i check the link it says Username not found. What am I doing wrong here?

sigs are broken atm.

On 4/23/2016 at 0:51 PM, xfish said:

There is something related to this that might be fixed without rewriting the entire script. The weird offers thing happened long time ago as well, but that time it fixed itself after a few hours or so, was bad but not that bad. Now what happens is that this thing becomes "toxic". It happens with an item, a bit later on another and in an hour or so it affects all items on my list and the client stops looking up osbuddy prices any more and the debug keeps spamming logging in... logging in... logging in... no "reloading null" in-between and nothing else happens, generating zero profit.

I was running into the same "logging in..." problem. I found out that it was caused by my internet connection being a bit sporadic (they were doing maintenance). I haven't experienced this problem in a few weeks. Other than that, restarting the script fixes that problem (speaking from experience).

19 hours ago, justpixels said:

I haven't experienced this problem in a few weeks. Other than that, restarting the script fixes that problem (speaking from experience).

May I ask how many accounts are you running? If you dont experience these problems for weeks your sample size most likely kinda small. 

Yes, restart fix it. It could be a temporary solution to force the script autorestart after x hours if it is possible to code this. 

3 hours ago, xfish said:

May I ask how many accounts are you running? If you dont experience these problems for weeks your sample size most likely kinda small. 

Yes, restart fix it. It could be a temporary solution to force the script autorestart after x hours if it is possible to code this. 

problem with restart is that the bot loses track of the 4 hours limit and it tries to buy items that have reached the limit.

maybe it can be coded so it will only restart the script if its unable to grab the price instead of using the*0.65 *1.35 forumla?

id say i get at least 1 "logging in..." on a daily basis.

1 person likes this

On 4/25/2016 at 2:49 PM, xfish said:

I run 30+ accounts. It hits me hard when things do go wrong with the script, but as I said, most of these errors are fixed by a restart. Of course this is not the ideal solution, but TacoManStan has told us many times already that he will be working on a fix. Also, the script still profits well enough that it is extremely worth it to still run it as it is. There is nothing more we can do other than wait.

@xfish @NinjadGuy

Edited by justpixels

Price is crazzzyy..and reading it has that strange bug for ages push me away from it...but i wanted to test it for sooo long..

Whats the avg gp/h most of you push? I realise its all about items list / cash stack and so on..but i just want to know your avg profit. Is it really worth pay 20$ for one month one acc auth (?) :/ 

Just now, guywithlsd said:

Price is crazzzyy..and reading it has that strange bug for ages push me away from it...but i wanted to test it for sooo long..

Whats the avg gp/h most of you push? I realise its all about items list / cash stack and so on..but i just want to know your avg profit. Is it really worth pay 20$ for one month one acc auth (?) :/ 

With the right list + cash stack it is more than worth it. Even if you had a bad list you cover the $20 in at least a week.

Just now, lilelf said:

With the right list + cash stack it is more than worth it. Even if you had a bad list you cover the $20 in at least a week.

so what the avg profit you get?

1 minute ago, guywithlsd said:

so what the avg profit you get?

300k-700k but it really varies according to the market.

1 minute ago, lilelf said:

300k-700k but it really varies according to the market.

how big is your cash stack? if thats not a secret

2 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

how big is your cash stack? if thats not a secret

I'm getting 300k-600k with 60m cash, but past few weeks it's been closer to 300-400k.

im trying out the trial version atm, does the script choose prices for u automatically based on the osbuddy buy/sell thing?

seems to be working decent at the moment.

1 hour ago, idrisity said:

im trying out the trial version atm, does the script choose prices for u automatically based on the osbuddy buy/sell thing?

seems to be working decent at the moment.

Yes, it uses the OSBuddy database to track the latest prices. :)

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

It is most definitely worth it to pay $20/month/auth. For example, with a 10m stack, it's extremely easy to profit 100k+/h. If you run it for 16 hours/day, you can expect to make 1.6m/day.
1.6m * 30= 48m 
48m * $1.05/m= $50.40.
(Of course you would need to account for other expenses, such as bonds and hardware to run the bots, but I think you get the point that the script still profits wonderfully).

That's only with a 10m stack profiting 100k/h. Higher stacks will allow you to merch larger items with higher margins, producing more profit.

As for the strange bugs...I can assure you that the script still runs and profits. Most of these bugs are cosmetic bugs (they look ugly, but have no effect on the scripts profitability). As I said a few posts back, TacoManStan will be working on a fix for these bugs users are encountering.

You can try the trial version of the script and see for yourself! It's quite intuitive when you learn a bit of the GUI settings.

@guywithlsd

Yeah I can vouch that it does work decently.

Bought it last month, but wasted most of it since I got busy with rl and didn't really get to run it much, but just bought it again to test and it's getting around 300-400k/h with a 60m cash stack.

Going to test it in the long run to see how it does.

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead