TacoManStan

[Up to 1m/hr] [ABCL 10] Tau Grand Exchange [TRiBot's Best Moneymaking Script!]

You made 15.88m in 65 hours? Just making sure I'm reading that right. I'm considering buying this script, and I have about 30M to start with.

Don't think that when you buy this script at first you will get the same results, it might take you a couple of weeks before you have a decent list of items.

First one started with 60m cash stack, second one with around 45m.

hDcMEIK.png

And if you look at my signature you will see it took me quite some time as well:

Donders.png

Took me a while to get to the above rates, and now I'm finally at a point where I can make some good money. :)

Don't think that when you buy this script at first you will get the same results, it might take you a couple of weeks before you have a decent list of items.

First one started with 60m cash stack, second one with around 45m.

hDcMEIK.png

And if you look at my signature you will see it took me quite some time as well:

Donders.png

Took me a while to get to the above rates, and now I'm finally at a point where I can make some good money. :)

How many items do people generally use? I have about 10 in mind... Not sure how I'd go about finding others though, and I know how competitive the market is. That's why I've dawdling around about buying this script for a few weeks. I'm not sure if I can justify it still yet. It's quite expensive.

I may have to give the trial a go with the items I have in mind later.

Edited by Dukat

How many items do people generally use? I have about 10 in mind... Not sure how I'd go about finding others though, and I know how competitive the market is. That's why I've dawdling around about buying this script for a few weeks. I'm not sure if I can justify it still yet. It's quite expensive.

I may have to give the trial a go with the items I have in mind later.

I usually have between 20-25 items, where about 5 of them are easy flips (d bones, d hides, stuff high in demand) and rest of items are higher priced.

On lets-flip.com you can also find a lot of information.

• Like 1

What do you use to pick items on lets-flip? Bought in the last hour? Margin? 

Annnnnnd... 20 minutes in ban.

Dont think it was this script though.

Do any of you use this on a fresh account? Or is that risky with large amounts of cash?

If you got banned in 20 minutes, it most definitely wasn't this script.

It wasnt on a fresh account. I'm 99.9% sure it wasnt this script. I'm about to buy some gold and put it on a fresh account. What do you guys think the ban rate would be?

The ban rate is still much, much lower than any other script on TRiBot. Although I'd be lying if I said that you can still run the script 24/7 for weeks without fear of getting banned.

The ban rate is still much, much lower than any other script on TRiBot. Although I'd be lying if I said that you can still run the script 24/7 for weeks without fear of getting banned.

I'm fairly sure the client is detectable or they've gathered large amounts of mouse data from GE botting. Been running 24/7 across all accounts, big ban wave since yesterday.

• Like 1

I'm fairly sure the client is detectable or they've gathered large amounts of mouse data from GE botting. Been running 24/7 across all accounts, big ban wave since yesterday.

What type of ban was it, account disabled message when trying to login? Or were you able to log in, and then got disconnected and received the ban message after trying to relog?

One of two things have happened here:

1. Jagex has stepped up their game
  2. Jagex has collected a lot of data over time and is banning all at once to try and scare people

When I'm done with v2 it won't matter though. The ban rate will be back to what it was before: pretty much zero.

you are amoung the top tier of coders and we are lucky to have you on our side!

• Like 2

What type of ban was it, account disabled message when trying to login? Or were you able to log in, and then got disconnected and received the ban message after trying to relog?

It was a account disabled messege on login one.

2. Jagex has collected a lot of data over time and is banning all at once to try and scare people

When I'm done with v2 it won't matter though. The ban rate will be back to what it was before: pretty much zero.

^Legend

They must have gathered a lot of data or something, 2 of my accounts just got banned. Was able to take off the money of 1 account though. :)

Can't wait for V2 to be released! :D

I feel for you, the ban rates are silly, worse than any other script i've seen. 2 hours then perm banned.

The OP, really needs to stop the sale of this script until the issues are fixed. One would assume that he would of done that much sooner, but hey $20 is $20. 

Stop sales of the script because people can get banned? No. The script is still very usable, and still has a lower ban rate than almost every other script available.

I feel for you, the ban rates are silly, worse than any other script i've seen. 2 hours then perm banned.

The OP, really needs to stop the sale of this script until the issues are fixed. One would assume that he would of done that much sooner, but hey $20 is $20. 

The thread is full of ban / banwave messages for 3 days and yet you keep botting? Please explain the logic behind your actions.