Sign in to follow this  
kimsmith05

Botting guideance

these days i understand alot of people get banned daily for botting and i see people useing vpn ect as precautions but how will this help as jagex said they do not care if its a different ip if its caught botting its banned.

also dose anyone these days still bot comp/max ?

I would use proxies tbh.

Edited by Alanwari

I've got 4 accounts botting hard right now. One of which received a 2-day temp ban two weeks ago. These accounts have all been going for 8-14 hours a day for the last 2 weeks, no bans. So yeah, it's possible to bot. Proxies are used to prevent chain bans, and also if you get a ban on an IP, it's considered very unsafe to continue botting that IP.

To bot a max account you would have to be pretty lucky imo, if you started say 10 accounts and botted on different proxies maybe 2/10 could get up in the levels before a ban.

This is just my view, I do not plan to make accounts for max, I did when botting was not "insta ban" <I have not experienced huge bans this been my first week back.

Bot smart - and bot multiple accounts, pretty sure you could get there :) good luck

P.s got 4 accounts going 20hrs a day for last 4 days - I know they will get banned but if you clean them constantly and run proxies and sell your gold your always ahead of the game - unless you have a bad run of fresh accounts been banned before they turn a profit.