Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kimsmith05

Botting guideance

6 posts in this topic

these days i understand alot of people get banned daily for botting and i see people useing vpn ect as precautions but how will this help as jagex said they do not care if its a different ip if its caught botting its banned.

also dose anyone these days still bot comp/max ?

Using a different ip for each account will prevent chain bans (all of your accounts are banned at the same time).

these days i understand alot of people get banned daily for botting and i see people useing vpn ect as precautions but how will this help as jagex said they do not care if its a different ip if its caught botting its banned.

also dose anyone these days still bot comp/max ?

I would use proxies tbh.

Edited by Alanwari

I've got 4 accounts botting hard right now. One of which received a 2-day temp ban two weeks ago. These accounts have all been going for 8-14 hours a day for the last 2 weeks, no bans. So yeah, it's possible to bot. Proxies are used to prevent chain bans, and also if you get a ban on an IP, it's considered very unsafe to continue botting that IP.

To bot a max account you would have to be pretty lucky imo, if you started say 10 accounts and botted on different proxies maybe 2/10 could get up in the levels before a ban.

This is just my view, I do not plan to make accounts for max, I did when botting was not "insta ban" <I have not experienced huge bans this been my first week back.

Bot smart - and bot multiple accounts, pretty sure you could get there :) good luck

P.s got 4 accounts going 20hrs a day for last 4 days - I know they will get banned but if you clean them constantly and run proxies and sell your gold your always ahead of the game - unless you have a bad run of fresh accounts been banned before they turn a profit.