Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By godspower33
      Gods AIO Tabs
      GET IT HERE
      I have had a lot of personal success in using this script to train magic for other gold farming activities while profiting and also running this script for gold farming itself. I personally use a level 3 host with 67 Construction and have all my other accounts go to that house. I experience extremely low ban rates on my hosts (I use separate proxies for the hosts) and I have had great success running my gold farm accounts to 90+ magic.
      For example, my typical gold farm bot will look like this (I normally run these accounts for 1-2 bonds, then retire them) Accounts with better looking stats, quests, proper breaks, etc should last even longer!

Features:
      Profits up to 300k/hr depending on current prices of items.
      Can make up to 900+ tabs/hr
      Flawless tab making, can be run indefinitely, anti-stuck.
      Accurate profit counting (Based off OSBuddy prices)
      Supports self house use or using a friends house to host! (Gold farm 😉)
      Unnotes soft clay using phials in rimmington.
      Supports all lecterns.
      Client argument support

How to use: 
      Fill out the simple GUI (You must select options, if you're running a host, you can select any tablet)

Start in rimmington
      Have a staff of air equipped (No mud staff support at this time)
      Have supplies in inventory, for example Noted Soft clay, Law runes, Elemental rune of choice, Coins
      Example inventory: (House tabs)

Do not run breaks on your host

Stats required: 
      25+ Magic
      40+ Construction if you are not using a friends house.

Proggies:

How to use Script Arguments:
      Arguments list:
      "arg", "tab", "usingFriend", "host", "name"
      "arg" = if you are using arguments, you will put "yes"
      "tab" = you will enter one of the following tablets, "fally", "cammy", "varrock, "house"
      "host" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on whether this account is the host or not
      "usingFriend" = You will enter "yes" or "no" based on if you are using a friends house
      "name" = You will enter your hosts name here.
      Example argument: arg:yes;tab:house;usingFriend:yes;host:no;name:zezima;
      1. Choose my script.
      2. Enter your information here.

• By duk151
      Request: Alching on charged bracelets of ethereum
      Description:   Starting with some gold and nature rune in your inventory and have revenant ethers in your bank. Buying 26 uncharged bracelets of ethereum from grand exchange and charge each bracelet with 1 revenant ether. After 26 bracelets are charged it is now time for high alching all of them from your inventory and now profits are made and should go on repeat.  If it possible to set max buying price for uncharged bracelets it would be great. Sorry for my bad English, I can record all the process and send it to you, to understand me more.
      Please add me on Discord if you are willing to write this script for me. Thank you,
      Discord  duk151#5871

Payment Amount: $110  If all works fine.
      Time:  As soon as possible
    • By agro36
      All of the current ones are broken / not working at all.

Anyone that can do one that works? 
    • By lets be friends
      If you're using a local script, is there a way to run the script from within the same script if the script is ending? So basically if the script stops for some reason I want to rerun it. Sometimes the bot will fuck itself trying to dismiss a random (has been happening for like a year) so the script will stop. Would be nice if I could just automatically re-run it from the onEnd function or something so that as the script ends it also restarts itself. I could add other parameters so that it doesnt re-run when I don't want it to.

Do extra threads slow down the script by much?
      Will having a concurrent thread that updates my database every 5 minutes or so and the rest of the time it will just sleep going to slow my script down? Or would it be better to start the thread when it needs to update and stop it when its done? and would that slow down the script noticeably?
      Right now it will update every 5 minutes but it takes a few seconds to do it and I would rather get rid of that if I can. Also if the extra thread doesn't slow down the script at all it would be nice to chuck some other stuff in there to speed up the actual botting part. like getting prices or something.
    • By fulma
      hey, need help. im running two bots,  bot after ~14 mins stops. running zulrah script. any thoughts?  
      [08:12:48] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) [08:12:48] at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source) [08:12:48] at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source) something like that and after these lines bot automatically stops. to able run script again , i have to kill script instance.
    • By Bot123455
      I made this NMZ Pot Sipper in my free time after taking a Java class this last fall semester. I am very new to the Tribot API and Java in general so it is not the best script, but it seems to work well.

Features:
      - Drinks an overload potion when needed
      - Drinks prayer potion when needed
      - Dynamic Sleeping
      - GUI with useful information

To start the script simply go into NMZ put your melee prayer up and start the script! I am looking for more proggies and testers so any constructive feedback would be wonderful, please no flame I am not claiming to be good at scripting nor am I claiming this NMZ script is good in anyway just practicing and improving.
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2618
      GitHub Code: https://github.com/kingboypwnz/KingboyNMZ

Coming Soon:
      - fix HP XP/Hour
      - Super Restore Support
      - Absorption potion Support
      - Rockcake Support
      - Updated GUI/Paint
      - Better Anti-Ban (still no bans reported as writing this)
    • By Rezon365
      I'm talking about F2P, long run account scripts that will get you 100k?/h

Premium scripts or not doesn't matter
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix bytecode manipulation in order to prevent the modification of parameters within the Filter and Condition classes themselves (thanks @wastedbro)

Fix NPE caused by non-null value in GE API (thanks @erickho123)

Add and fix equals methods for api2007.types (thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Modify Mouse#leaveGame to make the mouse leave the game from top, left, right, or bottom (thanks @erickho123)

Add Entrana area to Ships API (thanks @erickho123)

Fix raid prayers index/settings in Prayer API (thanks @erickho123)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 27 replies
    • This update will:

Implement better canvas locking/synchronization mechanism

Fix small Login API bug

Remove the requirement for xbooting Java classes

Use ExecutorService to perform canvas work in parallel

Add "Account Management" game tab to GameTab API (thanks @Encoded)

Fix NPCChat#getMessage (thanks @Encoded )

Fix NPCChat#selectOption (thanks @Encoded )

Fix Banking API after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Fix in-game world hopper after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
        • Thanks
      • 38 replies
    • This release includes:

Fix updater bug which was causing a bunch of issues

TRiBot will no longer require manual hook fixes every time the RS client updates - the updater has been fully patched for objects

Hooked login fields

Improved the login bot

Ability to recognize the banned/locked messages again

Ability to read the current input for username and password fields

If the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased

If only part of the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased. The login bot will fill in what's missing.

If there are a few invalid characters after a valid substring of your username/password, only (approximately) those invalid characters will be erased. The login bot will then proceed to fill in the missing characters.

Coming soon:

Skull icon fix

Improve screen rate and responsiveness of the RS client (both regular client and LG)

Much more
        • Thanks
      • 33 replies
    • This release includes:

Fix shift clicking option selecting

Fix high paint delay settings saving

Update prayer IDs for the quick select menu

Remove RS3 support

Fix hooks

RS3 Support Removed

The RS3 client hasn't been updated since our Old-School version of TRiBot was released, as many of you may have noticed. Keeping all of the RS3 code in the client made the client as a whole harder to maintain, larger, slower, and messier. As hardly anyone still uses the RS3 client, and since the RS3 API was hardly functioning, we made the decision to completely remove it from TRiBot.

For the average user, this means that the client will be smaller, cleaner, and faster. Future updates will also take less work meaning there will be more frequent updates.

If you were one of the few users still using the RS3 client, we apologize for the inconvenience. No future support for RS3 is planned. There are many other botting clients which has support for RS3, so we recommend finding an alternative if you wish to continue botting on RS3.
        • Thanks
      • 25 replies
    • Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
        • Thanks
      • 30 replies