Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

modulusfrank12

All-in-one Green Dragon Killer - Supreme Green Dragons[Goldfarming][ABCL 10][Looting bag][Multi threaded Combat System][Multi Threaded Anti-PK System]

236 posts in this topic

that would be awesome if you did, because i don't know about anyone else but my script isn't even really working anymore

1 person likes this

Ah sorry guys, I'll be home today and upload the workable copy, it'll feature

• 4 teleport methods
  • Numerous bug fixes
  • Loot table and loot configuration enchancements

Personally I've gotten 350-400k/hr with this update.

Keep you posted!

3 people like this

Ah sorry guys, I'll be home today and upload the workable copy, it'll feature

• 4 teleport methods
  • Numerous bug fixes
  • Loot table and loot configuration enchancements

Personally I've gotten 350-400k/hr with this update.

Keep you posted!

when it will go live?

Update is live.

Please report all bugs to me. Add my skype for instant support, I'm very willing to fix bugs right now.

Thanks guys for being so patient!

Update :

• 3 Teleport methods (Took V tab method out, the profit/hr was too low)
  • Looting configuration enchancements
  • Numerous bug fixes ranging from looting fixes to combat fixes

Future planned updates all being executed some time later. They'll include potion support, prayer, antiban enhancements beyond ABCL10 & range support w/ safe tiles

Edited by modulusfrank12

everything works great job, little side note when he isfully done looting he doesn't seem to figure out what to do he should go to castle wards, in the chat under me there were spamming text messages the he needed to walk to wild 20 and then teleport but that didn't happen.

Edited by Royal Crs

everything works great job, little side note when hes fully done looting he doesn't seem teleporting to castle wars.

What do you mean, can you elaborate? Whats the debug? Can you provide me with screenshots? Which teleport method are you using? Whats in your inventory? Is your looting bag full? What location, east or graveyard? If graveyard, do you mean he doesnt walk to the teleport location for level 20 wild?

Debug is abs essential tho

Edited by modulusfrank12

What do you mean, can you elaborate? Whats the debug? Can you provide me with screenshots? Which teleport method are you using? Whats in your inventory? Is your looting bag full? What location, east or graveyard? If graveyard, do you mean he doesnt walk to the teleport location for level 20 wild?

Debug is abs essential tho

yep when im full he dont go to wild 20 and teleport to castlewars also there is a other problem which didn't occur yesterday he doesn't pick up the loot anymore it just says searching.

yep when im full he dont go to wild 20 and teleport to castlewars also there is a other problem which didn't occur yesterday he doesn't pick up the loot anymore it just says searching.

Follow the bug report format below or else it'll be impossible for me to fix the issues you're experiencing.

Edit: For the loot issue, make sure the loot table has items in it. Double check, as sometimes when you initially import loot worth over X amount the text will list items will dissappear. This is a java issue, not a script issue.

Also,

If you are on the latest TRiBot revision, follow these important instructions step by step, and hopefully it'll resolve if your issue.

• Close all TRiBot clients.
  •  C:\Users\YOUR_ACCOUNT\AppData\Roaming\.tribot
  • Go to .tribot/settings/
  • Locate a file called "hooks.dat"
  • Delete it
  • Restart your client.

Following these instructions, should resolve your problem. It is generally caused by a corrupt hooks.dat (happens now and then due to rs update or something, idk. TRiLeZ should look into it). A corrupt hooks.dat makes the client unable to retrieve proper information from the game, such as npcs/objects and causes a huge problem.

Bug report format:

Using looking glass? (Y/N) :Are RuneScape servers currently experiencing DDoS attacks? (Y/N) :Screenshot of client debug :Screenshot of script stack trace ( Do Script>Print Script Stack Trace 4 times) :Time ran, if available :Problem description :
Edited by modulusfrank12

Hey man this script really is not working at all. It will walk to the dragons and start fighting but then it will randomly teleport or stop fighting the dragons and then just stand there. Also deathwalking has not worked at all. I'm not trying to be mean bro I just feel like I got ripped off by buying your script

Hey man this script really is not working at all. It will walk to the dragons and start fighting but then it will randomly teleport or stop fighting the dragons and then just stand there. Also deathwalking has not worked at all. I'm not trying to be mean bro I just feel like I got ripped off by buying your script

If it teleports its probably detected an enemy player.

I will personally test both the deathwalk and fighting issue though, see if I encounter the same errors.

What specific issue are experiencing for deathwalking?

Also,

If you are on the latest TRiBot revision, follow these important instructions step by step, and hopefully it'll resolve if your issue.

• Delete it
  • Restart your client.

Following these instructions, should resolve your problem. It is generally caused by a corrupt hooks.dat (happens now and then due to rs update or something, idk. TRiLeZ should look into it). A corrupt hooks.dat makes the client unable to retrieve proper information from the game, such as npcs/objects and causes a huge problem.

Please fill this out, as I really cant figure out your problem if you do not :

Bug report format:

Using looking glass? (Y/N) :Are RuneScape servers currently experiencing DDoS attacks? (Y/N) :Screenshot of client debug :Screenshot of script stack trace ( Do Script>Print Script Stack Trace 4 times) :Time ran, if available :Problem description :
Edited by modulusfrank12

dang so since i purchased this script it freezes when a pker comes around client doesnt respond lol 

Edited by Korruption

dang so since i purchased this script it freezes when a pker comes around client doesnt respond lol 

The client itself freezes? Then its probably a client issue, if the actual window of the client isn't responding.

If you don't think it is,

• Delete it
  • Restart your client.

Please fill this out, as I really cant figure out your problem if you do not :

Bug report format:

Edited by modulusfrank12

Alright so when it starts to head to drags from corp is keeps saying walking to graveyard and afk's @ dragons and doesnt pick up anything

Second is when its out of food or full it doesnt know what to do and spams walking to 20 wild / ROD  & GamesNeck but doesnt move it just remains @ drags

ALso i did your delete fix and it doesnt do anything much....

Edited by Korruption

Alright so when it starts to head to drags from corp is keeps saying walking to graveyard and afk's @ dragons and doesnt pick up anything

Second is when its out of food or full it doesnt know what to do and spams walking to 20 wild / ROD  & GamesNeck but doesnt move it just remains @ drags

ALso i did your delete fix and it doesnt do anything much....

Alright thanks for the debug info, I can fix the spamming issue, as for the afking issue, double, triple check that the loot table contains actual loot. SS me your loot table.

i put Green Dhide/bones ,ranarr, nature runes, Key halfs, rune dagger/bar/baxe/2h/sq/kite, Dmed, shield half n dragstone sorry dont know how to put a picture but thats what i put on loot table

Update :

• Fixed deathwalking
  • Fixed afking at green dragons
  • Fixed player detection
  • Fixed looting

Please have all necessary equipment equipped, for example, if you're doing games + rod, have games and rod equipped at the start of the script, and also start at the start location of east/west. East start location : Edgeville bank, West start location : CW

Edited by modulusfrank12

About how much money per hour is this on a main wtih 99 str 80 attk 70 def? And also, how are the ban rates for this script? Thanks

I found my account afking at the graveyard, debug was spamming true. Is it better to contact you here in forums or in skype?

@modulusfrank12

Hey, looks like a nice script :)

I have a few questions:

1. What stats would you recommend as  minimum or somewhat efficient for farming methods?
  2. Is world-hop included?
  3. To what extent does the overcrowding effect the profits per hour and how long would you expect a typical account to last (10hrs/day)

Hope you could get back to me on these, as I'm interested in expanding my farm with a few new methods :)

Deano

Does this support pkers well? Also, does it support range safe spots?

Edited by Atomsk