Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

modulusfrank12

All-in-one Green Dragon Killer - Supreme Green Dragons[Goldfarming][ABCL 10][Looting bag][Multi threaded Combat System][Multi Threaded Anti-PK System]

236 posts in this topic

Oh really what happens if they block it before? Will it die and then log out or try and go back

Well if they've attacked you before you've teled, it'll attempt to engage in a walk-eat-logout loop to a safe area. If it gets to a safe area then it'll hop and bank.

If you die, you'll hop, deathwalk, bank, re equip, kill dragons.

But more than likely you'll successfully teleport before you die from the pker.

Edited by modulusfrank12

@modulusfrank12 Hello, how's the script? is it fully working atm?  Aaaand, does it use glory to teleport back to edgevillie? or as a anti-pk teleport?

Edited by guywithlsd

@modulusfrank12 Hello, how's the script? is it fully working atm?  Aaaand, does it use glory to teleport back to edgevillie? or as a anti-pk teleport?

I have a few updates in the works as far as teleporting methods go, I'll update for games necklace & glory soon. Also have plans to implement more efficiency. Might also add range support.

Edited by modulusfrank12

For people wanting to purchase this script here are the problems with it that i've encountered in 3 days :

Only teleports with varrock tabs no glory or ring of duelling/ games necklace support

It still uses the looting bag even if you have the looting bag turned off

Also doesn't eat when it banks so it stays around half health all the time

When using the looting bag it takes priority over eating and can get you killed

The bot gets stuck a lot, at the bank, logging in, the bot even forgets to attack the green dragons, and it forgets where it is.

I haven't been able to seriously run it over 2 hours straight without faults <--- i'm very disappointed

DIES A LOT !!!!!!!

Uses all the food in the inventory and when you're at the graveyard dragons if a bot pker logs in can easily kill the bot because no glory support : (you're in 24 wilderness)

My personal opinion i wouldn't purchase this until there is a big update....

But there isn't all bad with it, the anti player killing system in it is about flawless

The script has good potential 

And it still kills a decent bit of dragons but you have to babysit

Edited by thetopgun33
1 person likes this

For people wanting to purchase this script here are the problems with it that i've encountered in 3 days :

Only teleports with varrock tabs no glory or ring of duelling/ games necklace support

It still uses the looting bag even if you have the looting bag turned off

Also doesn't eat when it banks so it stays around half health all the time

When using the looting bag it takes priority over eating and can get you killed

The bot gets stuck a lot, at the bank, logging in, the bot even forgets to attack the green dragons, and it forgets where it is.

I haven't been able to seriously run it over 2 hours straight without faults <--- i'm very disappointed

DIES A LOT !!!!!!!

Uses all the food in the inventory and when you're at the graveyard dragons if a bot pker logs in can easily kill the bot because no glory support : (you're in 24 wilderness)

My personal opinion i wouldn't purchase this until there is a big update....

But there isn't all bad with it, the anti player killing system in it is about flawless

The script has good potential 

And it still kills a decent bit of dragons but you have to babysit

I'll take a look at the errors you've posted above. Thanks for the bug report, albiet, atleast a client debug would've been optimal.

1 person likes this

Updates for the script will be rolled out late Friday and over the weekend. Script is in the process of a rewrite. Updates will render the profit/hr to increase, deaths to increase, teleports and more.

Edited by modulusfrank12

Hey just bought script, very quick and flawless. I have a few accs i bought that have ancients... can u add in the teleport? i think theres one that brings the account really close to them?

dang this script sucks.

The script will be updated soon to not suck. Im in the process of a major rewrite which should be rolled out over the weekend or as early as Friday.

Profit/hr will more than likely increase for all users.

Deaths will be less frequent.

Any bugs mentioned will be fixed

Teleports will be added.

Thanks.

Edited by modulusfrank12

can u add ring of dueling and games necklace support instead of walking?

doesnt know what to do when he put the dragon bones and hides in the loot bag just standing still no reaction

doesnt eat when is banking for full hitpoints.]

i feel rip off i wait for the update.

Edited by Royal Crs

can u add ring of dueling and games necklace support instead of walking?

doesnt know what to do when he put the dragon bones and hides in the loot bag just standing still no reaction

doesnt eat when is banking for full hitpoints.]

i feel rip off i wait for the update.

Most updates to be rolled at around 6PM pst,  also pushing updates throughout the week. Sorry its taking so long, a rewrite is quite a bit of work. But I do promise that it will be the premier GDK script on tribot.

Edit : We're on schedule for the updates :) Expect some major updates! Will be worth your money for sure!

ETA : 6PM PST today, if not by then, then latest deadline is Tue

Updates : From teleports to antiban, a complete rewrite of the script

Edit2 : Adding some more features in to make this the most advanced GDK script in Tribot, might take more time, but definitely some time tomorrow.

Edit3 : Need some more time, adding in much more features than initially intended.

Edited by modulusfrank12
3 people like this

Most updates to be rolled at around 6PM pst,  also pushing updates throughout the week. Sorry its taking so long, a rewrite is quite a bit of work. But I do promise that it will be the premier GDK script on tribot.

Edit : We're on schedule for the updates :) Expect some major updates! Will be worth your money for sure!

ETA : 6PM PST today, if not by then, then latest deadline is Tue

Updates : From teleports to antiban, a complete rewrite of the script

Edit2 : Adding some more features in to make this the most advanced GDK script in Tribot, might take more time, but definitely some time tomorrow.

is there going to be better looting such as : rune daggers, nature runes, adamant full helms ect?

2 people like this

is there going to be better looting such as : rune daggers, nature runes, adamant full helms ect?

FckaNRH.png

1 person likes this

does it take a little bit longer then expected?

Yes I'm adding in more features than I planned to.

2 people like this

do you have an eta? 

because at this point the script is becoming more are more buggy, i can't even get 1 hr out of it without it getting stuck.

in the bank, stuck looting, stuck going east, it's getting bad... 

Edited by thetopgun33
1 person likes this

do you have an eta? 

because at this point the script is becoming more are more buggy, i can't even get 1 hr out of it without it getting stuck.

in the bank, stuck looting, stuck going east, it's getting bad... 

I'll have it released some time early this week, or on Sunday I can release a workable copy without most of the features that are in the works.

Edited by modulusfrank12
1 person likes this