modulusfrank12

All-in-one Green Dragon Killer - Supreme Green Dragons[Goldfarming][ABCL 10][Looting bag][Multi threaded Combat System][Multi Threaded Anti-PK System]

@modulusfrank12

I've purchased your script and I'm testing, looks pretty neat :)

I found a bug, he was stuck on Walking to target for a long time, eventually it just hopped world, but wasted 5-10 minutes just idling

Y0nJm.jpg

Add my skype, I'll look into this issue.

Edit:

Uploaded a fix, if the issue is still not resolved, please contact me via Skype as I'll be able to more efficiently resolve the issue.

Edited by modulusfrank12

@modulusfrank12 As discussed on skype, the bot is still having problems withdrawing the teletab.

I have moved it around a couple of times but it keeps giving problems.

Also the bot doesn't eat before heading over to the dragons again, so now he's walking to drags with 20hp

Bmasc.jpg

Edited by kankerbot

@modulusfrank12 As discussed on skype, the bot is still having problems withdrawing the teletab.

I have moved it around a couple of times but it keeps giving problems.

Also the bot doesn't eat before heading over to the dragons again, so now he's walking to drags with 20hp

Bmasc.jpg

Eating is handled by the client for antiban purposes.

As for finding the tabs issue, are you using looking glass?

you say you fix all bugs but then i have stuck 20hour draynor this happening all the week all the FUCKING TIME so many broblems with this script

Explain what the problem is to me on Skype. We can have a discussion, perhaps screenshare, etc, to solve the problem.

Edited by modulusfrank12

Looking Glass.

The bot does not work without a looting bag. 

Doesn't matter if the option is enabled or not to use it. 

The bot will start, enter the bank screen and search for the looting bag, nothing else will happen.

The bot runs into some sort of freezing problems.

It gets stuck on searching/looting. The script will be on, but everything about it will stop, including eating, attacking, looting etc.

The dragons were attacking my bot and it was on auto retaliate, killing them, but it was not clicking on them at all because it was frozen.

It also did not eat at all and almost died before I stopped the script.

see here:

d37a08d346067cfd2c5f1e84d28c8783.png

The bot does not bank using the looting bag either, it sits on the bank screen with the looting bag (note the bag was empty, not sure if it banked any items or if there wasn't any there in the first place).
Edited by element_purple

When I am banking it keeps saying withdrawing teleport and not taking the varrock tele tab when I clearly have them in my bank. It wont withdraw the food until it has a teleport so when I withdraw it myself it banks the teles then just sits there. It does this even when the varrock tab banking method is disabled and when it is. Either way it will not find the varrock tabs and the script won't run. Other than that issue it works great just want to figure that out so that it will do more than one run without me having to be present.

When I am banking it keeps saying withdrawing teleport and not taking the varrock tele tab when I clearly have them in my bank. It wont withdraw the food until it has a teleport so when I withdraw it myself it banks the teles then just sits there. It does this even when the varrock tab banking method is disabled and when it is. Either way it will not find the varrock tabs and the script won't run. Other than that issue it works great just want to figure that out so that it will do more than one run without me having to be present.

Yeah are you using looking glass? Banking methods in the API with looking glass use quite a bit of cpu and it might've bugged. I'll be on later to debug your problem thanks.