Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BUY IT NOW!

Monthly (Unlimited accounts) $10 https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/347

RSGP: https://quickrsgp.com/buytribotcredits, (The system is fully automated.)

2pipei1.png

I NO LONGER USE SKYPE. CONTACT ME ON DISCORD (Erick Ho#3027)

You can also pm me on TRiBot, both will be treated with priority.

ExShopper (previously known as ExBuyer), is a script that buys or sell items from most stores on Runescape. It has been rewritten to be more: efficient, noob-friendly, features, and open the script to a variety of things. It has been used by many members on TRiBot and have gotten over 5+ days of runtime in one go.

It has the ability to accurately sell items (including karjama shop) and buy items. Please take the time to read the spoilers below for a more detailed description of what the script is capable of.

Antiban [ABCL 10]

This script has an anti-ban compliance level of 10. This means that it performs most, if not all, anti-ban methods in TRiBot. These ABC (anti-ban compliance) methods aren't your standard anti-ban. TRiBot generates unique characteristics for every different botter. These characteristics will hold data such as if the botter should hover the next object/npc, if the botter should go to the next anticipated object/npc location if waiting for an object/npc to spawn, wait times for switching objects/npcs, how often to check XP, and more! By assigning unique characteristics for every different botter, TRiBot will be able to make your character seem different from all of the other botters, thus making it more human-like. As well, it takes randomized paths everytime ensuring you do not take the same path everytime causing a pattern. This can be a form a detection and probably is already implemented.

Script features

Spoiler

Selling items accurately Buying items accurately Open item packs Jewelery teleports (beta) Teletabs teleports (beta) Normal magic book teleports (beta) Extremely fast buying or selling (with accuracy, it is a option to do so) World hopping, and you can even have the ablity to chose the pattern to hop in. PVP world avoiding Many shops supported, including npcs and object shops. Banking support via web-walking or custom path. (Chest, NPC, Booth, Deposit Box, and even parcel banking!) Automatic door detection Ladders/Stairs support Teleport support (beta) Misclicking handling Extremely stable Stamina potions RFD Chest support Mage's guild support (via custom path) Lunar's isle guild support (via custom path) Saving & Loading Settings Script argument (Skip the entire GUI by simply entering your saved GUI profile)  Other features probably were not mentioned. If you have a question about the features, just ask! 

FAQ

Spoiler

Q: Do i need VIP to run this script?
A: No, but you are only limited to one account running at a time. This applies with all prem scripts.

Q: How many accounts do I get to run if I purchase this script?
A: You get to run unlimited accounts if you are VIP, if you are not, then read the question above.

Q: Do ExBuyer users have to repay?
A: No, you guys keep the same plan as you bought previously.

Q: The script doesn't show any shops.
A: You must be logged in for the NPCS / Objects to show as specified in the GUI. If this doesn't work, try restarting the client.

Q: The script doesn't show any items.
A: You must be logged in for the items to show as specified in the GUI. If this doesn't work, try restarting the client.

HELP/BUG Format - MUST FOLLOW.

Spoiler

Before asking for help or reporting a bug. Please spend the time to experiment and see if you can solve it yourself. Usually, issues are user sided, and could easily be resolved by themselves.

If you cannot fill out any part of this form because you didn't get the time or forgot to do it when it occured, then WAIT for it to occur again. Don't post an incomplete form.

Verison Number (DO NOT TYPE LATEST):Script issue:Settings picture:Are you using the ingame world switcher?:Are you using Looking glass (if you don't know what this is, say no)?:Script status when issue is occuring?:Script stack trace? (View -> Print script stack trace, please do it atleast 5 times and only when it's occuring. Paste it in http://pastebin.com):Client debug (Paste it in http://pastebin.com):Bot debug (Paste it in http://pastebin.com):Additional information (Please provide additional information, the more information you provide the easier I can help you with your issue):

PROGRESS REPORTS

Spoiler

eb57c34b2b5f6035d329177d366c43d4.png

nwZ0SfV.png

15nnay0.png

2vvj609.png

Edited by erickho123
  • Like 6

Verison Number (DO NOT TYPE LATEST): Unable to see the version.
Script issue: Script downloads, starts and then immediately ends.
Settings picture58e9093d76ac824d7a1e7119fcbe86bb.gif
Script status when issue is occuring?:Upon starting the script
Script stack trace? (View -> Print script stack trace, please do it atleast 5 times and only when it's occuring. Paste it in http://pastebin.com):  http://pastebin.com):   http://pastebin.com/jcCAg2p9

Additional information (Please provide additional information, the more information you provide the easier I can help you with your issue): Not much more I can add, I can't figure out what could be the cause of it.

Edited by shaiguy

Verison Number (DO NOT TYPE LATEST): Unable to see the version.

Script issue: Script downloads, starts and then immediately ends.

Settings picture

Script status when issue is occuring?:Upon starting the script

Script stack trace? (View -> Print script stack trace, please do it atleast 5 times and only when it's occuring. Paste it in http://pastebin.com): 

Bot debug (Paste it in http://pastebin.com): 

Additional information (Please provide additional information, the more information you provide the easier I can help you with your issue): Not much more I can add, I can't figure out what could be the cause of it.

You are running the beta, which like said in the client debug is now released. Go to the repository and add/buy exshopper (should already be added in your repo if you owned exbuyer, as all I did was simply rename the script). Please pay closer attention, thanks.

Edited by erickho123

What does this script do exactly? I bought this script thinking it would be quick cash but I can't figure out how to use it. Any help would be awesome!

@masterjunk69

ExShopper (previously known as ExBuyer), is a script that buys or sell items from most stores on Runescape.

if you need help setting up script pm me

• Like 1

What does this script do exactly? I bought this script thinking it would be quick cash but I can't figure out how to use it. Any help would be awesome!

This website should help you determine what to buy: http://2007rshelp.com/shops.php

Selling can be profitable as well, look up the karjama gloves + general shop method on google.

I hope that helps you since that's all I can help with determine what items to buy / sell, do your own research on that. I expect my users to already know what to buy or a have a general idea what to buy before purchasing the script, I usually provide support for how to set up and use my script only. Buying a script without knowing what it does is a terrible idea, that goes with just about anything that costs $.

• Like 1

JLAeTxu.png

20 hour proggy, no breaks.

I had a good 20 hour ish proggy, unfortunately I fell asleep and ran out of cash.  No breaks for me, and no banerinos.

Edit: I log into the account right after I posted this, and dced.  Heart dropped.  But it's all good lol.

OaoyVyl.png

Edited by justpixels

I believe has a bug while handling stairs. - Popple383GoldSHop on skype will clarify what i mean.

Wnt climb a certain staircase and Im quite certain I have it set up right but maybe not. 

Use the proper form and post it here or through PM. I have you blocked, no idea why since I lost my skype chat history, but I don't generally don't block people unless I have a good reason to do so / it was an accident.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Failed4life
      Current Stock: Out of Stock
      Current Price: $0.60/m
      Bitcoin or Paypal
      Paypal Accounts must be verified
      BTC Payments must wait for at least 1 confirmation
      I will not go first
      Discord: Failed4life#3370
      Unique ID: 162656616380891136
      Comment your Discord name after adding my Discord!
    • By Flax

Out of Stock

$0.60/m via Bitcoin   €0.55/m via Dutch Bank Transfer [ING Bank/ABN Amro/Rabobank etc]

Flax#0001
      Unique ID: 109006691751710720

---------------------------------------------------------------------
      Buying RS3 gold for 0.09 $/m (minimal quantity - 100m)

Available payment methods:  

Contacts:
      Skype (press on image):
      Discord (press on image):
            Facebook (press on image):
      You can post in this thread or write a PM.  
      Additional information:
      Regular sellers / buyers are valued. I do not provide middleman services.    
    • By RuneScape Gold Sales
      [RuneScape Gold Sales]

Buying 07 gold for 0.54 $/m (minimal quantity - 100m)

Contacts:
      Skype (press on image):
      Additional information:
      Regular sellers / buyers are valued. I do not provide middleman services.  
      [RuneScape Gold Sales]
      --------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Selling RS3 gold for 0.125 $/m (minimal quantity - 20m)

Always in stock !!!
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Want to sell your gold? Please contact us and ask for current rates !
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contacts:
      Skype (press on image):
      Additional information:
      It is possible to negotiate for the price when buying in larger quantities. Regular sellers / buyers are valued. I do not provide middleman services. We DO NOT lend RS3 gold. ID required for PayPal users.
      [RuneScape Gold Sales]
      Selling 07 gold for 0.65 $/m (minimal quantity - 20m)

Always in stock !!!
      Want to sell your gold? Please contact us and ask for current rates !
      Total OSRS gp sold: +500b

Contacts:
      Skype (press on image):
      Additional information:
      It is possible to negotiate for the price when buying in larger quantities. Regular sellers / buyers are valued. I do not provide middleman services. We DO NOT lend OSRS gold. ID required for PayPal users.
    • By 2007Gp
      The 2007Gp team is here  to serve you Oldschool Runescape and Runescape 3 gold  at an affordable ratio.
      Every day we strive to be the cheapest and fastest OSRS gold merchant on the market.
      We buy and sell BULK gold every day due to our exstensive network of suppliers.
      Visit us at www.2007gp.com

We're currently buying for ~ $0.54-0.58/m
      Bitcoin/Ethereum/Litecoin/Ripple/Tether and much more!
      We will ALWAYS beat/match any compeditors offers!
      We will ALWAYS buy your gold for a fair rate! Click here and proceed to livechat
      Time to get ~ 15% more gp for your moneys worth? Then bitcoin is a must!
      Register here with our referral to get free $10+ bonus when purchasing bitcoin on coinbase: https://www.coinbase.com/join/srer_l
      Here is a video turorial of how to get started: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4WMAPXuHVg
      You can even withdraw your bitcoin directly to paypal on coinbase!

For personal inquiries feel free to hit me up personally on:
      Discord: Limiq#5555 Unique id: 349607407158034432
      [email protected]
    • By OfficialRsGoldRush
      DISCOUNT CODES

Cheap GP ✅ OSRS (1M=0.68$) RS3(1M=0.14$) ✅ CONTACT LIVECHAT AND ASK FOR THE SPECIAL PROMOTION.
      PP,BTC,CREDIT/DEBIT ACCEPTED. NO ID NEEDED 

Who  We Are 

RsGoldRush is comprised of members from a former well known gold shop. We are all veterans in our respective roles. What this means is that we all have experience serving the community effectively and efficiently.  We hope to offer a seamless experience, for you to purchase, sell or swap your 07 and RS3 Gold.  We try our best to stay competitive with other big name shops. That's why we are offering to price-beat any major competitors listed price. If we can’t beat it then the gold's free! We want you to earn your trust so you feel safe and comfortable purchasing runescape 07 gold or runescape 3 gold from us. We wish you the best of luck on your runescape adventures, and hopefully you can try us, as we attempt to carve out our name in the runescape community, you might even see some familiar faces.

runescape07nocoupon (4).jpg
    • By partypeteshop
      Welcome to Partypeteshop's Runescape Gold Store!

Buy OSRS Gold FOR THE BEST RATE!
      *NO ID REQUIRED*

To be served immediately go to www.Partypeteshop.com and click on live chat!

How to Buy OSRS Gold in 3 easy steps!

1. Create an account and place your order
      2. Message our live chat with your Order ID
      3. Meet in-game to receive your gold   Payment Methods: -PayPal
      -Credit/Debit Card
      -Bitcoin
      -iDeal
      -G2A Pay
      -PaySafeCard
      -Skrill (ID Required)

10,000+ Vouches On Sythe + PlayerAuctions

PlayerAuctions Feedback (8,000+): http://www.playerauctions.com/offer/myfeedbacklist/?username=partypeteshop
      Sythe Vouches: PartyPeteShop's Vouches
    • By vl4d4s
      Buying OSRS and RS3 gold 24/7 !!!
      Payments are sent out instantly!
      RSGP delivered within minutes!

Today's OSRS gold buying price:
      0.58$/1m
      Today's RS3 gold buying price:
      0.11$/1m
      Payment methods:

PayPal, Skrill and BTC always are instant!
      UK bank transfers in pounds, European (SEPA) bank transfers in euros

• Our picks

• This update features:

Fixed broken hooks from today's update

Fix wilderness level with RuneLite (Thanks @Todd)

Add support for Kotlin .class files in scripts (Thanks @wastedbro)

Overhaul Inventory API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Add List support for common methods

Change method grouping to make more sense (by functionality)

Refactor methods to utilize Java 8 streams instead of cumbersome loops

Recognize chatbox minimization (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix Screen#isInViewport when NPC chat is open (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix login bot bugs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix hint arrow return values (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix depositAllExcept functionality (Thanks @wastedbro)

Change containing box interface bound and adjust for Y values (Thanks @erickho123)
        • thonking
      • 150 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 90 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
      • 28 replies
    • This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 64 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies