Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

835 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, AguywithBots said:

1. you have no idea what i may or have not filled out.

2. just because I was able to utilize the bot to produce 4M per hour, the bot is not working as advertised. The bot IS bugging, and there lies my issue. As I have detailed to the SCRIPTER. not YOU.

So you can take a hike kiddo. and if I do not recieve a response, I WILL be getting myself a refund. So mind your p's and q's and stop talking like an idiot.

On 10/11/2016 at 10:44 PM, AguywithBots said:

only issue I have with this (as I pm you) is that the script cannot handle fast/efficient logging. if you are buying, say 1 item (in order to not give out a method ill use empty jug packs as an example) you are buying 10 packs,opening them then world hopping. 

That is not a bug due to the bot lol. It's the jagex system to prevent overloading their system. 

Just now, disav said:

That is not a bug due to the bot lol. It's the jagex system to prevent overloading their system. 

This is not the bug I am referring to. So unless you have access to the support skype I have been messaging and can confirm my issue for me, I am going to have to go ask you to FUCK off. Thanks.

On 10/11/2016 at 10:44 PM, AguywithBots said:

only issue I have with this (as I pm you) is that the script cannot handle fast/efficient logging. if you are buying, say 1 item (in order to not give out a method ill use empty jug packs as an example) you are buying 10 packs,opening them then world hopping. 

The ideal reaction would be for the bot to use the ingame logger ( im using OSbuddy with LookingGlass) which works fine UNLESS you hit the "to many log ins penalty" then the bot simply stops working.

then you can try to use the regular logger. at that point you have to sit and wait, the bot sits idle, then when the timer is up erases your username, then retypes it. basically, this bot is a wonder if you aren't at risk of the login penalty. which is a huge downside IMO

1 hour ago, AguywithBots said:

Wondering if this mod has just lost support? going to give this scripter another day to respond to my issues then will be asking for a refund

The bug you with auto login not working with Looking Glass is a client issue. You are using a beta feature provided by TRiBot (not me) and thus prone to unexpected errors. This is not a script issue and you will not be receiving an refund because of this. Keep in mind, the dispute process provided by TRiBot is fair to both scripter and customers therefore you won't receive a refund.

If you are talking about another issue, send me a PM (not skype as it's not acessible right now)

My script is working perfectly fine. for many other users.

As well, to everyone, including you, keep any "flamming/harrasing/offensive behavior" out of your posts or you will receive warning points.

4 minutes ago, erickho123 said:

As well, to everyone, including you, keep any "flamming/harrasing/offensive behavior" out of your posts or you will receive warning points.

First off, do not tell me I would not get a refund. I can have this purchase charged back SO quickly. I was refering to another bug HOWEVER, I will allow another day of non looking glass testing before I CHOOSE to get my money back or not

2 minutes ago, AguywithBots said:

First off, do not tell me I would not get a refund. I can have this purchase charged back SO quickly. I was refering to another bug HOWEVER, I will allow another day of non looking glass testing before I CHOOSE to get my money back or not

True. You can chargeback but that process is not guranteed either. If you are doing it by bank, then the money will be given back to you as provisioanl credit and then investigated. (which can result in your provisional credit being taken away). Not only to mention, that you will be banned. Feel free to dig yourself a bigger hole if you want, but I'd advise you not too. But, it's not a big deal to me honestly. The reputation I've built here the past 3 years speak for itself for the most part.

Edited by erickho123
4 people like this

3 minutes ago, erickho123 said:

True. You can chargeback but that process is not guranteed either. If you are doing it by bank, then the money will be given back to you as provisioanl credit and then investigated. (which can result in your provisional credit being taken away). Not only to mention, that you will be banned. Feel free to dig yourself a bigger hole if you want, but I'd advise you not too. But, it's not a big deal to me honestly. The reputation I've built here the past 3 years speak for itself for the most part.

As I said, I will give the script 1 more chance, if it works to what it's supposed to without LG, then you won't have any trouble.

I'm mostly triggered by that ignorant arsehole from earlier so I apologize .

@AguywithBots this script works fine , the log-in timer is due to jagex not due to erickho or to looking glass, just use the script w/o looking glass if you please but i wouldn't advice you to charge back this purchase , wouldn't be worth the shit that comes from it. regards

Thank you for this awesome script. @erickho123 This is the first bot that has actually allowed me to profit from botting. This is after 3 days of purchasing your script on ONE account. Already made back what I paid for this script, and for VIP. <3

c708d9f669589081ebd7c266d05146ae.png

1 person likes this

Wtf dude, buyed this script and its broken, when its buyes items and then going to hop world the mouse just goes up and click who knows where and stucks.... please fix it!

hey!, any idea how to set up the world hopping, tried to set it up but the mouse will just hover over the logout button instead 

For some reason on one of my accounts when it tries to hop worlds it bugs out and either click switch worlds then spam clicks right next to the compass at the top or will click the skilling tab then it repeats

wat could i do to fix this?

HEY MAN, can you pleaaaaase add support for 2000+, 1750 +, 1500+ and 1250+ total skill level worlds. i have amazing accounts with great advantages, but ive been unable to use these advantages for months now cuz i cant add the high skill lvl worlds..

also ive noticed the bot doesnt detect some worlds for some reason, they arent pvp or anything, could you go over and check the worlds list ?

7 hours ago, pur3muscle said:

HEY MAN, can you pleaaaaase add support for 2000+, 1750 +, 1500+ and 1250+ total skill level worlds. i have amazing accounts with great advantages, but ive been unable to use these advantages for months now cuz i cant add the high skill lvl worlds..

Just add these worlds yourself ? and why would you bot shops on a 1750+ total cmb ?

i haven't used this bot in 1 year+, but it is still 5/5 stable (14 hour+).  The tribot walking is still buggy as fuck, i tried to bank at the closest bank, path gets stuck everytime. I make the bot bank at the next closest bank, it works everything time, but now it randomly banks at the  closest bank 50% af the time wtf??? i have used tribot for 3 years + now, but never since this :) (im sorry for the bad english, im kind of drunk atm)

Edited by qwe

14 hours ago, zeslicer said:

Just add these worlds yourself ? and why would you bot shops on a 1750+ total cmb ?

you cant add the worlds manually, it doesnt detect them and renders them as invalid.. i think previous users complained about having to create custom world lists... but now u cant even add them.  need some sort of compromise, like the ability to manually add them in if wanted.

why? because i have high level accounts which i bot, and in places that have high demand for shops, skill total worlds provide an advantage that most people cant access..

29 minutes ago, qwe said:

i haven't used this bot in 1 year+, but it is still 5/5 stable (14 hour+).  The tribot walking is still buggy as fuck, i tried to bank at the closest bank, path gets stuck everytime. I make the bot bank at the next closest bank, it works everything time, but now it randomly banks at the  closest bank 50% af the time wtf??? i have used tribot for 3 years + now, but never since this :) (im sorry for the bad english, im kind of drunk atm)

lmao, this bot is fucking amazing. the options are endless. you can fix virtually any issue yourself because its so customizable. just create a custom path to the bank and make sure you set the bank space setting. that ensures you are within those squares before the bot banks..

Hey, so whenever my bot opens up the shop window, it just exits out and hops worlds. It never actually buys anything. Sorry if im missing a simple solution but i just cant seem to figure this out.

Edit: Figured it out. My new favorite bot, thanks so much for this man.

Edited by Bobsaget123

is currency change the gp the bot is making an hour or the amount it is spending? l0l rip nevermind

Edited by brglife95

Does this support charter ships?

I tried the script a while ago but it would always keep opening and closing the charter ship just before it was about to hop like it wanted to check the shop again before it hopped and it was stuck in a loop

1 hour ago, PowerGP said:

Does this support charter ships?

I tried the script a while ago but it would always keep opening and closing the charter ship just before it was about to hop like it wanted to check the shop again before it hopped and it was stuck in a loop

no, charterships are not avaliable yet

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead