Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

835 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, grownded9172 said:

he will say it's a problem with the client, which it is, but i'm not sure if they ever will fix it lol

Should not be that hard to fix though. Hopefully Erickho can do something for us :)

1 minute ago, Imanoobbot said:

Should not be that hard to fix though. Hopefully Erickho can do something for us :)

doubt he will, i've had the login problem for the longest and it's a client issue :P

we can only hope !

1 person likes this

Why does the script if the error message occurs, that there are too many log ins, delete all account details and type them in all again. I don´t think this is necessary. Might be the case that Jagex is not watching the log in screen but if they do this is kind of obvious.

Hey there, I'm trialing this and have been trying to get the custom pathing working for Lunar Isle/Baba yaga but tis not working very well for me.

The results I've been getting are 1 in 4 successful shop/banking runs. 

How do I set the custom pathing to be stable and consistent but also safe/anti-ban? I've tried a combination from the misclick tab to web walking to setting my own path tile by tile. 

Any advice? 

Suggestion: Option to use deposit all and then withdraw coins.

Would be handy for quickly depositing when there's a lot of different items.

@erickho123 can you get back to us regarding closing any open interfaces before breaking? my bot just stands around and says 'taking a break' it assumes it's logged out if shop interface or bank is open >_>

added new DMM worlds to blacklist and made script close shop/bank interface when breaking

1 person likes this

@erickho123 World 313, 343, 352, 374 and 375 have been reverted to regular worlds from Deadman worlds, hope you have time to change it soon :)

1 person likes this

On 18.04.2016 at 2:30 PM, guywithlsd said:

https://gyazo.com/545b21fab156ea1c56197d2b41a95c61

13 | 74 worlds getting this error. But they are normal worlds, probably bug after DMM worlds removed (?) @erickho123

And as guy mentioned above, this error happens with all worlds that used to be DMM worlds

same [email protected]

After update script is not buying thing from shops or just me?

edit - all good

Edited by guywithlsd

On 4/20/2016 at 11:17 AM, rvqx said:

same [email protected]

World 313, 343, 352, 374 and 375  have been removed from the blacklist

3 people like this

6 hours ago, erickho123 said:

World 313, 343, 352, 374 and 375  have been removed from the blacklist

does this script have a dynamic signature?  :)

6 hours ago, Terced said:

does this script have a dynamic signature?  :)

It does not as far as I know.

Can You add some failsafe that if account doing nothing for 5 mins stop script or smth like that? @erickho123

Because my account ran put of membership, bot somehow logged in to fp world and left my account stand @ lumby telespot for 13 hours.

2 hours ago, dajuke said:

does this script sell to GE? is that what it means by sell?

No, it can items to shops.  Say you have farmed up a few million of a single item, it will be able to sell them all to a shop.

14 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

Can You add some failsafe that if account doing nothing for 5 mins stop script or smth like that? @erickho123

Because my account ran put of membership, bot somehow logged in to fp world and left my account stand @ lumby telespot for 13 hours.

thats tribot built in world hopper doing that. renew ur memberships accordingly or suggest a client function to not hop into f2p worlds.. (member scripts only) this would happen in every single script if its members only

Verison Number (DO NOT TYPE LATEST):Script issue:Settings picture:Are you using the ingame world switcher?:Are you using Looking glass (if you don't know what this is, say no)?:Script status when issue is occuring?:Script stack trace? (View -> Print script stack trace, please do it atleast 5 times and only when it's occuring. Paste it in http://pastebin.com):Client debug (Paste it in http://pastebin.com):Bot debug (Paste it in http://pastebin.com):Additional information (Please provide additional information, the more information you provide the easier I can help you with your issue):

Version Number: 3.192

Script issue:  When selling items and the shop window gets closed it does not recognize that the shop issue is closed and keeps clicking the same 2 spots trying to sell the item and does it continuously.

Are you using ingame world switcher: Yes

Are you using Looking Glass: No

Script issue when occurring:

• [14:04:14] No script argument provided, showing GUI
  • [14:04:14] Dynamic signature update, sold: 0 bought: 0 since last signature update
  • [14:04:36] hopping to world 69
  • [14:04:52] we are sleeping for: 600
  • [14:42:59] Script Ended: ExShopper.
  • [14:44:33] Downloading script 'ExShopper'.
  • [14:44:38] Script Started: ExShopper.
  • [14:44:38] Verison:3.192 Updated shop interface, selling by 50 may be supported in the future.
  • [14:44:38] Dynamic signature update, sold: 0 bought: 0 since last signature update
  • [14:44:38] No script argument provided, showing GUI
  • [14:44:49] we are sleeping for: 1074

Additional information: So it can switch worlds and take breaks and everything but when it misclicks  or it has a random come it does not go back into the shop window before it starts selling.  There is no issue with the script other then it not clicking open the shop window.   It needs to recognize that the shop window is open or not.

@erickho123  Thank you for your time.  Message me over skype if you have any questions.  Tuxmotley is the username.

On 4/28/2016 at 3:25 PM, gowoodson said:

Verison Number (DO NOT TYPE LATEST):Script issue:Settings picture:Are you using the ingame world switcher?:Are you using Looking glass (if you don't know what this is, say no)?:Script status when issue is occuring?:Script stack trace? (View -> Print script stack trace, please do it atleast 5 times and only when it's occuring. Paste it in http://pastebin.com):Client debug (Paste it in http://pastebin.com):Bot debug (Paste it in http://pastebin.com):Additional information (Please provide additional information, the more information you provide the easier I can help you with your issue):

Version Number: 3.192

Script issue:  When selling items and the shop window gets closed it does not recognize that the shop issue is closed and keeps clicking the same 2 spots trying to sell the item and does it continuously.

Are you using ingame world switcher: Yes

Are you using Looking Glass: No

Script issue when occurring:

• [14:04:14] No script argument provided, showing GUI
  • [14:04:14] Dynamic signature update, sold: 0 bought: 0 since last signature update
  • [14:04:36] hopping to world 69
  • [14:04:52] we are sleeping for: 600
  • [14:42:59] Script Ended: ExShopper.
  • [14:44:33] Downloading script 'ExShopper'.
  • [14:44:38] Script Started: ExShopper.
  • [14:44:38] Verison:3.192 Updated shop interface, selling by 50 may be supported in the future.
  • [14:44:38] Dynamic signature update, sold: 0 bought: 0 since last signature update
  • [14:44:38] No script argument provided, showing GUI
  • [14:44:49] we are sleeping for: 1074

Additional information: So it can switch worlds and take breaks and everything but when it misclicks  or it has a random come it does not go back into the shop window before it starts selling.  There is no issue with the script other then it not clicking open the shop window.   It needs to recognize that the shop window is open or not.

@erickho123  Thank you for your time.  Message me over skype if you have any questions.  Tuxmotley is the username.

have you tried restarting the client / not using ingame world hopper? Let me know

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead