Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

848 posts in this topic

Great updates! At the time being, even though every 10 items i have to world hop, i am profiting about 200k/hr. Could even have more accounts running also! Hoping to keep my banrate super low, and create an army of bots :D

Thanks for a great update man!

1 person likes this

15nnay0.png

Here's a proggy for the 2 accounts I have running right now.

Sexy proggies, GFX designer have been putting delays on my gfx, so if i don't receive it by this saturday, i'm going to find another one.

I am interested in buying this, do you do this on a fresh lvl 3? does it have any requirements? or how does it work. Im not sure what to exactly buy and where to buy to make profit? Just a little confused

I am interested in buying this, do you do this on a fresh lvl 3? does it have any requirements? or how does it work. Im not sure what to exactly buy and where to buy to make profit? Just a little confused

This website should help you determine what to buy: http://2007rshelp.com/shops.php

Selling can be profitable as well, look up the karjama gloves + general shop method on google.

I hope that helps you since that's all I can help with determine what items to buy / sell, do your own research on that. I expect my users to already know what to buy or a have a general idea what to buy before purchasing the script, I usually provide support for how to set up and use my script only. Buying a script without knowing what it does is a terrible idea, that goes with just about anything that costs $.

Here's a quote from another user I answered in this thread, hope it helps.

AMAZING SCRIPT 

The only problem i had was setting it up since i found it rather confusing but once the script was set up, it was perfect! I had accounts running for days on end, some accounts going up to 200 hours. I never had an account banned and i used them 24/7 buying items from the shop (not leaking what item :D) and made mad profit. Thanks so much, bro

Currently on 57 hours straight on a couple of accounts. If i survive the night without a crash, i might need to post a proggy for you.

The rewrite you did was amazing and am incredibly impressed. To have multiple people over 40 hours without any issues is impressive as can be.

To anyone who is considering buying this: Don't waste any more time, just buy the script already. Just don't steal my spot ;)

2 people like this

Hey Erick, love the script, it's pretty much perfect.

Just a couple of suggestions for the world-hopping functions:

- After world hopping, should probably add a randomized sleep while "looking" for shop owner. For example at Karamja Jiminua shop, the store owner walks around constantly and is always in a different spot, but the script instantly moves mouse to her upon logging in 100% of the time. Pretty obvious.

- It would be great if there was a "black list" along with the "white list" for accepted worlds to hop. Would be helpful to not keep jumping back into the heavily populated stores for some of my spots.

Hey Erick, love the script, it's pretty much perfect.

Just a couple of suggestions for the world-hopping functions:

- After world hopping, should probably add a randomized sleep while "looking" for shop owner. For example at Karamja Jiminua shop, the store owner walks around constantly and is always in a different spot, but the script instantly moves mouse to her upon logging in 100% of the time. Pretty obvious.

- It would be great if there was a "black list" along with the "white list" for accepted worlds to hop. Would be helpful to not keep jumping back into the heavily populated stores for some of my spots.

Use custom world hopping? I'm not sure what you mean. If you whitelist the worlds you want, the rest will be blacklisted

Thanks for the bolded part, I will add it into the next update.

Everyone else, thank you for the wonderful reviews and feedback.

AMAZING SCRIPT 

The only problem i had was setting it up since i found it rather confusing but once the script was set up, it was perfect! I had accounts running for days on end, some accounts going up to 200 hours. I never had an account banned and i used them 24/7 buying items from the shop (not leaking what item  :D) and made mad profit. Thanks so much, bro

The script was confusing to set up? Can you provide more feedback on this? I thought the script was easy to set up assuming you actually read everything carefully..

@Alanwari

Edited by erickho123

Use custom world hopping? I'm not sure what you mean. If you whitelist the worlds you want, the rest will be blacklisted

The script was confusing to set up? Can you provide more feedback on this? I thought the script was easy to set up assuming you actually read everything carefully..

@Alanwari

Yeah, I was using custom world hopping, and that feature is great. It's just, sometimes you only want to NOT hop to a certain few worlds, and adding every other world to hop each time is a pain in the ass. I know 90% of people that use this script wouldn't need a black list for world hopping, but it would be helpful for me, that's all.

Thanks for looking into sleep after login though :)

Yeah, I was using custom world hopping, and that feature is great. It's just, sometimes you only want to NOT hop to a certain few worlds, and adding every other world to hop each time is a pain in the ass. I know 90% of people that use this script wouldn't need a black list for world hopping, but it would be helpful for me, that's all.

Thanks for looking into sleep after login though :)

Use "Add all worlds" then remove the certain ones by clicking select and remove.

@Alanwari

I didn't understand how to get the bot to bank, the tiles thing

can you make this sell your items to ge like when it runs out money, for example if you are buying an item from varrock stores once it runs out of money itll run to ge and sell it and go back to what it was doing?

can you make this sell your items to ge like when it runs out money, for example if you are buying an item from varrock stores once it runs out of money itll run to ge and sell it and go back to what it was doing?

That's asking for a lot. You can wait for a GE "slave script" to come out that'll support this. I know @TacoManStan plans on doing this, or atleast that's the plan.

That's asking for a lot. You can wait for a GE "slave script" to come out that'll support this. I know @TacoManStan plans on doing this, or atleast that's the plan.

ohhh no I wasn't asking you could put this in the script, was just curious if that's what the selling part of the script is about. I'm just curious what the selling part of the script consist of
1 person likes this

ohhh no I wasn't asking you could put this in the script, was just curious if that's what the selling part of the script is about. I'm just curious what the selling part of the script consist of

It sells items to the general shop. The only example I have is using the effects of the karjama gloves, which sells items for higher price than normal at general store / tokkul shops. It can make over 1m+/hr with enough items / right items.

Only issue with this is that karamja store is going to be so crowded that something might be done about buying/selling bots. (Ironmen are already super pissed at how full the store stock is)

Bought the script, works great.

Edited by Lynx_s

lol yeah they were filling the karam store up with junk to troll the bots, like flax and crossbow stocks and stuff, 250 each item across almost every world. was pretty funny.

I just logged out for 2 hours, came back, ready to keep flipping.

The method I am using is banking through a npc, but it will not trade the npc to bank for some reason, it walks right next to it and just stands there....nvm I figured it out

Edited by gmmulk01

The method I am using is banking through a npc, but it will not trade the npc to bank for some reason, it walks right next to it and just stands there....nvm I figured it out

Fill out the proper help form, most likely an issue on your side.

Hey is teleportation ever going to be a feature for this? 

Possibly, as of right now, no. 

Edited by erickho123

im not sure why but i keep getting banned after like .. 2-3 days of 24/7 botting . 

ideas and tips ?

Can't tell if joke?

3 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor