Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

836 posts in this topic

BUY IT NOW!

Monthly (Unlimited accounts) $10 https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/347

RSGP: https://quickrsgp.com/buytribotcredits, (The system is fully automated.)

ExShopper (previously known as ExBuyer), is a script that buys or sell items from most stores on Runescape. It has been rewritten to be more: efficient, noob-friendly, features, and open the script to a variety of things. It has been used by many members on TRiBot and have gotten over 5+ days of runtime in one go.

It has the ability to accurately sell items (including karjama shop) and buy items. Please take the time to read the spoilers below for a more detailed description of what the script is capable of.

Antiban [ABCL 10]

This script has an anti-ban compliance level of 10. This means that it performs most, if not all, anti-ban methods in TRiBot. These ABC (anti-ban compliance) methods aren't your standard anti-ban. TRiBot generates unique characteristics for every different botter. These characteristics will hold data such as if the botter should hover the next object/npc, if the botter should go to the next anticipated object/npc location if waiting for an object/npc to spawn, wait times for switching objects/npcs, how often to check XP, and more! By assigning unique characteristics for every different botter, TRiBot will be able to make your character seem different from all of the other botters, thus making it more human-like. As well, it takes randomized paths everytime ensuring you do not take the same path everytime causing a pattern. This can be a form a detection and probably is already implemented.

Script features

Spoiler

Selling items accurately Buying items accurately Open item packs Jewelery teleports (beta) Teletabs teleports (beta) Normal magic book teleports (beta) Extremely fast buying or selling (with accuracy, it is a option to do so) World hopping, and you can even have the ablity to chose the pattern to hop in. PVP world avoiding Many shops supported, including npcs and object shops. Banking support via web-walking or custom path. (Chest, NPC, Booth, Deposit Box, and even parcel banking!) Automatic door detection Ladders/Stairs support Teleport support (beta) Misclicking handling Extremely stable Stamina potions RFD Chest support Mage's guild support (via custom path) Lunar's isle guild support (via custom path) Saving & Loading Settings Script argument (Skip the entire GUI by simply entering your saved GUI profile)  Other features probably were not mentioned. If you have a question about the features, just ask! 

FAQ

Spoiler

Q: Do i need VIP to run this script?
A: No, but you are only limited to one account running at a time. This applies with all prem scripts.

Q: How many accounts do I get to run if I purchase this script?
A: You get to run unlimited accounts if you are VIP, if you are not, then read the question above.

Q: Do ExBuyer users have to repay?
A: No, you guys keep the same plan as you bought previously.

Q: The script doesn't show any shops.
A: You must be logged in for the NPCS / Objects to show as specified in the GUI. If this doesn't work, try restarting the client.

Q: The script doesn't show any items.
A: You must be logged in for the items to show as specified in the GUI. If this doesn't work, try restarting the client.

HELP/BUG Format - MUST FOLLOW.

Spoiler

Before asking for help or reporting a bug. Please spend the time to experiment and see if you can solve it yourself. Usually, issues are user sided, and could easily be resolved by themselves.

If you cannot fill out any part of this form because you didn't get the time or forgot to do it when it occured, then WAIT for it to occur again. Don't post an incomplete form.

Verison Number (DO NOT TYPE LATEST):Script issue:Settings picture:Are you using the ingame world switcher?:Are you using Looking glass (if you don't know what this is, say no)?:Script status when issue is occuring?:Script stack trace? (View -> Print script stack trace, please do it atleast 5 times and only when it's occuring. Paste it in http://pastebin.com):Client debug (Paste it in http://pastebin.com):Bot debug (Paste it in http://pastebin.com):Additional information (Please provide additional information, the more information you provide the easier I can help you with your issue):

PROGRESS REPORTS

Spoiler

eb57c34b2b5f6035d329177d366c43d4.png

nwZ0SfV.png

15nnay0.png

2vvj609.png

Edited by erickho123
5 people like this

Amazing script, have been using it for awhile. If you're looking to make some gp fast and safe, this is definitely the script for you. Great job Erick!

Verison Number (DO NOT TYPE LATEST): Unable to see the version.
Script issue: Script downloads, starts and then immediately ends.
Settings picture58e9093d76ac824d7a1e7119fcbe86bb.gif
Script status when issue is occuring?:Upon starting the script
Script stack trace? (View -> Print script stack trace, please do it atleast 5 times and only when it's occuring. Paste it in http://pastebin.com):  http://pastebin.com):   http://pastebin.com/jcCAg2p9

Additional information (Please provide additional information, the more information you provide the easier I can help you with your issue): Not much more I can add, I can't figure out what could be the cause of it.

Edited by shaiguy

Verison Number (DO NOT TYPE LATEST): Unable to see the version.

Script issue: Script downloads, starts and then immediately ends.

Settings picture

Script status when issue is occuring?:Upon starting the script

Script stack trace? (View -> Print script stack trace, please do it atleast 5 times and only when it's occuring. Paste it in http://pastebin.com): 

Bot debug (Paste it in http://pastebin.com): 

Additional information (Please provide additional information, the more information you provide the easier I can help you with your issue): Not much more I can add, I can't figure out what could be the cause of it.

You are running the beta, which like said in the client debug is now released. Go to the repository and add/buy exshopper (should already be added in your repo if you owned exbuyer, as all I did was simply rename the script). Please pay closer attention, thanks.

Edited by erickho123

I can confirm this!  Love the new GUI.

That old signature has to go eventually.. I have a gfx request, but the designer is delaying it for quite some time now. I will look into another designer if he doesn't respond this week.

1 person likes this

That old signature has to go eventually.. I have a gfx request, but the designer is delaying it for quite some time now. I will look into another designer if he doesn't respond this week.

Just let me know when the new one is ready and i'll change it.

Misc updates have been sent out throughout the past week, please make sure you are always on the latest verison. Dynamic signature graphics is in work now!

Misc updates have been sent out throughout the past week, please make sure you are always on the latest verison. Dynamic signature graphics is in work now!

@erickho123

Sweet. Any eta when dynamic sigs will be working?

What does this script do exactly? I bought this script thinking it would be quick cash but I can't figure out how to use it. Any help would be awesome!

What does this script do exactly? I bought this script thinking it would be quick cash but I can't figure out how to use it. Any help would be awesome!

@masterjunk69

ExShopper (previously known as ExBuyer), is a script that buys or sell items from most stores on Runescape.

if you need help setting up script pm me

1 person likes this

This website should help you determine what to buy: http://2007rshelp.com/shops.php

Selling can be profitable as well, look up the karjama gloves + general shop method on google.

I hope that helps you since that's all I can help with determine what items to buy / sell, do your own research on that. I expect my users to already know what to buy or a have a general idea what to buy before purchasing the script, I usually provide support for how to set up and use my script only. Buying a script without knowing what it does is a terrible idea, that goes with just about anything that costs $.

1 person likes this

JLAeTxu.png

20 hour proggy, no breaks.

I had a good 20 hour ish proggy, unfortunately I fell asleep and ran out of cash.  No breaks for me, and no banerinos.

Edit: I log into the account right after I posted this, and dced.  Heart dropped.  But it's all good lol.

OaoyVyl.png

Edited by justpixels

I believe has a bug while handling stairs. - Popple383GoldSHop on skype will clarify what i mean.

Wnt climb a certain staircase and Im quite certain I have it set up right but maybe not. 

I believe has a bug while handling stairs. - Popple383GoldSHop on skype will clarify what i mean.

Wnt climb a certain staircase and Im quite certain I have it set up right but maybe not. 

Use the proper form and post it here or through PM. I have you blocked, no idea why since I lost my skype chat history, but I don't generally don't block people unless I have a good reason to do so / it was an accident.

Running script hours on end with 2 accounts no problems 1 refuses to get banned would have a 36 hour prog but my computer crashed, love the script works very well if you don't put too much attention to a certain item you're buying with multiple accounts :D I'll post a proggy once I get 30 hours+ 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead