Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I had a question... which is better, the curse by cobra labs or Amino Energy by Optimum Nutrition?

http://www.samedaysupplements.com/cobra-labs-the-curse-pre-workout-orange-mango-250-grams.html

http://www.samedaysupplements.com/essential-amino-energy-orange-cooler-30-servings-by-optimum-nutrition.html

I am looking to buy but don't know which to get... Help please.

1 person likes this

I've used the curse before, it tastes amazing and is a pretty good pre-workout.

I wouldn't consider amino energy to be a legitimate pre workout, it's more of a BCAA supplement with a tiny bit of added caffeine.

Optimum's actual pre workout is their "Platinum Pre", so you should look into that as well.

But as far as your question goes, I'd recommend the curse over amino energy.

1 person likes this

Thank you. I made a purchase order for that product. Have you seen their video review for that product? Its actually very cool and I have never seen any video like theirs. Once again thank you for your reply. Much appreciated B)

I agree with final. If you want to try a good pre work out try C4 (pink lemonade). Aminos are more like a recover thing but also has added caffeine.

2 people like this