Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Usa

USA World Web Walker | Click the map to walk!

18 posts in this topic

A lot of walkers these days work off of presets, which can be cumbersome and tedious to continously update and add new ones even for exotic locations less-traveled. With this in mind, I present you USA World Web Walker which defeats all previous auto-walkers and offers the most simple option, click where you want to go.

This script supports all locations that are mapped out by TRiBot Web Walking as well as some of the "off-the-path" locations, as long as they are loaded in your game region. It will attempt to traverse the path using DPathNavigator.

That's it, this script is and always will be completely free. Enjoy this useful tool to freely navigate your way around the game!

253cea0463.png

38dbacb3a1.png

bb1cdf3819.png

7 people like this

wait what free? Nothing in this world is free, he must not be liberal! Conservative Country folk, you da real MVP, "murica

1 person likes this

Does it support obstacles and taking a ship too?

Yeah whatever is supported in Web Walking.

Oh. My. God.

This script might be the best thing to ever happen to me. Looking forward to testing it out!

Is there any way to zoom in on the map? I tried clicking on the GE from varr tele spot and it took me way east somewhere for some reason...

Edited by chrismoon

Oh. My. God.

This script might be the best thing to ever happen to me. Looking forward to testing it out!

Is there any way to zoom in on the map? I tried clicking on the GE from varr tele spot and it took me way east somewhere for some reason...

I clicked the entrance of GE and got,

90ba4a2747.png

I know the tile is relative to some tile (not sure where) GRAND_EXCHANGE("Varrock", new RSTile(3163, 3486, 0))

Tried to run to falador fountain from G.E, went through varrock castle and then up to the Monastary, then I stopped it.

Nice idea though, looking forward to seeing where this goes

Thanks I've been looking for something like this. :D

Edit: I selected Varrock West Bank and the account ended up somewere in the wilderniss, nice idea though it needs some small tweaks. :P

Edited by Flax

Thanks I've been looking for something like this. :D

Edit: I selected Varrock West Bank and the account ended up somewere in the wilderniss, nice idea though it needs some small tweaks. :P

What size screen are you using? I have a 1920x1080 setup and I haven't had any issues with the tile being more than ~10 away from the intended interface click 

What size screen are you using? I have a 1920x1080 setup and I haven't had any issues with the tile being more than ~10 away from the intended interface click 

You're right I tried it with a bigger screen and it walked to the correct spot. ^_^

hey babe @Usa

its a nice walker but the its not geeting the coords right and walking to the wrong place, click on the GE and it walked into the wildy and click on cannifis and walked past eh slayer tower,

i like the script tho plz have a look :)

still using this, works really well

Only problems i faced that it sometimes walks longer way instead of shorter way. ex. from draynor to G.E, it walks all the way to varrock central then goes north, when it can just go north from Varrock west bank.

Also is there a way to increase the map size?