Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bllindbird12

Best way to not get banned?

17 posts in this topic

I want to know every single little trick in not getting banned, also how do I make the bot take breaks? 

If you don't want to get banned don't bot best way tbh is to train up the account then bot. 

Dont bot. no matter what you do you will get banned if not today, maybe in weeks or months.

I levelled up my main, quested on it, botted with breaks, and I still got banned.

I think it was because I used JJ's AIO fighter though, which is pretty buggy, and I botted for long hours with minimal breaks a couple times.

You will get banned. 

Back in 2010, you could bot account to max cape, but it just honestly isn't like that anymore. 

If you do choose to bot, you need to determine what's worth your time. If you level an account to a decent level, and then bot, it will last longer but was it worth your time to just lose it in the end? If you just put a bot on F2P and hope for the best right of Tutorial Island you're going to be instantly IP'ed.

@Raviener

Hi, lately I have been coming across the term Looking glass but still haven't quite figured out what it is.

Would you please explain?

Thanks,

Q.

@Raviener

Hi, lately I have been coming across the term Looking glass but still haven't quite figured out what it is.

Would you please explain?

Thanks,

Q.

Looking Glass is a way to bot in the browser itself. So you don't load runescape in the client, but bot in the browser itself. 

Looking Glass is for extended VIPS only atm. (still in beta)

Looking Glass  :D

Could you explain to me what this is? I've seen it quite a few times but i'm not sure

Could you explain to me what this is? I've seen it quite a few times but i'm not sure

Go into the VIP+E general chat and you will see everything you need to know about Looking Glass.

Looking Glass  :D

No proof that it decreases bans. People are banned using LG too. But I'd do it too, no reason not to pay that little bit extra, to feel safer. 

Edited by Markus