Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daxmagex

[ABCv2] daxCombat AIO [Universal Banking][Wildy Support & Death walk]

I've set this up to Play NMZ, including clicking the powerups(although it doesn't work everytime), and to play Pest control. Even rejoining the game over and over for pestcontrol.  Perhaps allowing use of the area logic for clicking objects and such to be set up in the combat profile would allow the powerups/gates and such to be used all the time.

The bots for these respective minigames are more efficient. I just wanted to see if i could get this bit to play them with it's logic. So that was pretty cool.

Easily the best AIO combat i've tried on tribot. Reminds me of of the AIO combat bots around in the rsbotting days. Reminiscent of Perfecticus' fighter in it's prime. Presets/being able to use others saved spots would be cool. Maybe you can, and i just haven't read enough lol.

Edited by burden

I've set this up to Play NMZ, including clicking the powerups(although it doesn't work everytime), and to play Pest control. Even rejoining the game over and over for pestcontrol.  Perhaps allowing use of the area logic for clicking objects and such to be set up in the combat profile would allow the powerups/gates and such to be used all the time.

The bots for these respective minigames are more efficient. I just wanted to see if i could get this bit to play them with it's logic. So that was pretty cool.

Easily the best AIO combat i've tried on tribot. Reminds me of of the AIO combat bots around in the rsbotting days. Reminiscent of Perfecticus' fighter in it's prime. Presets/being able to use others saved spots would be cool. Maybe you can, and i just haven't read enough lol.

Didn't think the bot works at pest control, but if you managed to work it out, great :)

Script is not working. I choose the NPC's, click start and all it does it remain in attack mode and run around the area within the radius.10d885v.png

PM'd

this looks like its a sick ass script. just bought the hunter, gonna see how long i can go without getting banned, gonna buy this next. thanks for everything

Welcome :)

Didn't think the bot works at pest control, but if you managed to work it out, great :)

PM'd

Welcome :)

It took a while to get it up and going at PC. Have it going into combat once a certain object/npc was no longer found on screen. Pretty much can only defend.

I have it to where it can open the gates, but the tile coords have to be reset each time. So defense is only logical thing.

I think the anti ban has been a bit off lately.  When I first purchased the script it was flawless for over 2 weeks.  But since then I have made several accounts and they have all been banned within 24 hours.  Please don't think I am hating on your script, I absolutely loved it but either Jagex has really cracked the fuck down on botters or we're gonna need a ABCL15 coming soon

I think the anti ban has been a bit off lately.  When I first purchased the script it was flawless for over 2 weeks.  But since then I have made several accounts and they have all been banned within 24 hours.  Please don't think I am hating on your script, I absolutely loved it but either Jagex has really cracked the fuck down on botters or we're gonna need a ABCL15 coming soon

That would probably be because you're only VIP therefore not using proxies meaning Jagex will ban all accounts on your IP.

Would it be possible for the bot to feature a function, where it opens a door that is in the middle of its location, to and from NPCs?

I example a location like Alkharid place and its warriors, sometimes the door closes and then you can't access the other warriors/guards.

Just bought this and excited to begin the journey. I used the trial and fell in love with its legitness. Thanks for such a great script, it was kinda spendy, but i can see you put detail into your work. Im also currently using your woodcutter and its doing a outstanding job. Great work I recommed this script

• Like 2

Would it be possible for the bot to feature a function, where it opens a door that is in the middle of its location, to and from NPCs?

I example a location like Alkharid place and its warriors, sometimes the door closes and then you can't access the other warriors/guards.

For al kharid, I would recommend focusing on one of the smaller houses and using logic to make sure it walks back to the house.

Just bought this and excited to begin the journey. I used the trial and fell in love with its legitness. Thanks for such a great script, it was kinda spendy, but i can see you put detail into your work. Im also currently using your woodcutter and its doing a outstanding job. Great work I recommed this script

Thanks!

Its a fantastic script and I have gotten two 6+ hour proggies with it, but do you think you could add support for special attacks? Also safe spotting works, but not if the npcs may come on the other side swell (for example tzhaar caves).

Will certainly be adding special attacks. As for tzhaar safespotting, that requires a special conditions which won't work for a general case safespot the bot currently supports.

I have been working on developing my logic path knowledge and adapting to the node system. When you created your path to the cross log command why did you highlight the whole area(bank all the way to the log)? It would be nice if you had a broke down video of the logic path system. But with time its not that difficult to understand

I have been working on developing my logic path knowledge and adapting to the node system. When you created your path to the cross log command why did you highlight the whole area(bank all the way to the log)? It would be nice if you had a broke down video of the logic path system. But with time its not that difficult to understand

He did it so if the bot got stuck for whatever reason, as long as it was still in that area it would walk to the log constantly till it is there. You should probably do this with your logic

• Like 1

Hey Ive used your script flawlessly for 50+ hours, but today my client gave me this error

http://imgur.com/WxgmpZZ

I went into %appdata%\.tribot and deleted hook.dat file, restarted and the same problem occurs

Is there anything else I can do?

If your models are still returning null, then you can try deleting your cached clients as well as the hooks. Not much I can suggest other than that, since it's a client issue.

Really good script.

Few suggestions:

Ability for the bot to end script and logout when out of food - currently it gets out of food then waits until health improves before attacking again.

Ability to save a profile without needing to setup banking method.  (realised this is possible)

Sometimes when it hops world it tries to enter a world that is full, and keeps spamming the world full button.

Edited by hstreeter1

Really good script.

Few suggestions:

Ability for the bot to end script and logout when out of food - currently it gets out of food then waits until health improves before attacking again.

Ability to save a profile without needing to setup banking method.  (realised this is possible)

Sometimes when it hops world it tries to enter a world that is full, and keeps spamming the world full button.

"Ability for the bot to end script and logout when out of food - currently it gets out of food then waits until health improves before attacking again."

This can be done by ticking the "Out of food etc etc" option in the Banking/Stopping condition setting.

"Sometimes when it hops world it tries to enter a world that is full, and keeps spamming the world full button."

Will change around the world hopping once I finish with exams.

Thanks for the feedback.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Optimus
      (Formerly known as Tri AIO Combat & Magic)
      This script is an all in one combat script that can fight every monster in Runescape safely with extensive features
      Combined with a premium all in one magic trainer that can train your magic up using nearly every magic training method available! 
      Features Overview:
      AIO Combat Features:
       VIP is not required!
        10 Hour free trial on the repository 
      Complete all in one combat system that can fight every single monster in Runescape including but not limited too:
       Brutal black dragons! *NEW*
       Wyverns! *NEW*
       Everything in the stronghold of security *NEW*
       Slayer dungeons *NEW*
       Sand crabs (automatically resets aggressiveness) *NEW*
       Rock crabs (automatically resets aggressiveness) 
       Dragons
       Giants
       Goblins
       Ghouls
       Dagganoths
       Druids
       And hundreds more different monsters!
        Can bank at every bank in Runescape
        Can use all teleports
        Supports all food types
        Guthans healing
      Dwarf multicannon support
        Supports all weapons and special attacks
        Re-equips ammo and can withdraw more from the bank
        Supports all potions
        Automatically uses the Looting bag and Herb sack
        Customisable looting by Item Name, Item ID, or items worth more than x price (Automatic price lookup).
      Full prayer support
      Resets Rock crabs and Sand crabs aggro (Including 10k island).
        Safe spotting optional
      Full worldhopping system that can worldhop when many different conditions are met
      Bones to peaches support
      Herb cleaning and dropping
        ABC2 antiban with a 10/10 rating
        Telekinetic grab support
      Progressive training (Upgrade gear, switch training spots & more)
        Can bury bones
        Load & save GUI settings
        Profit calculations and xp tracking 
        Start the script from anywhere
      AND MORE!
      AIO Magic Features:
      This script isn't just an AIO combat script, it's also an All In One Magic script!
      The script can train magic using the following methods:

Every single combat spell available, from air strike to ice barrage; It's all supported
        Every single curse spell available
        Stun/combo alching!
      This is the best magic xp in the game, you cast a regular combat spell or curse, quickly followed by a high level alchemy spell.
      This can earn you up to 180k magic xp/hour!
        Splashing!
        All alchemy spells
        All enchantment spells
        Superheat item
        All teleport spells
      The script can also train with the following lunar spells!
        Humidify
        Plank make
        Superglass make
        Tan leather
        Spin flax
        and More!

Purchase info and script trial info:

Packages:
      ~Free Trial~
      Price: $FREE
       Every month you're allowed a free 10 hour trial with the script, enjoy
       Complete access to all features

~2 week Package~ 
      Price: $5
       VIP is not required to run the script
       The ability to train all of combat and magic effortlessly and safely for 2 weeks
       Complete customer support via discord and the TRiBot forums

To purchase the script or activate your free trial, click the image below:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-optimus-combat-magic/

Gallery
      Click show on the spoiler to view images of the script running

FAQs
    • By Beg
      Cooks at Rogues Den (Burthoupe) using the well-known permanent fire.
      Supported Food:
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Makes fire on a pre-established area close to the bank, and cooks on it. Mostly thinking about free-to-play users, however, included a few pay-to-play banks as well. 
      Supported Banks:  
      Lumbridge Top, Varrock West, Varrock East, Edgeville, Grand Exchange, Falador West, Falador East, Draynor Village,  Duel Arena, Clan Wars, Al-Kharid.
      Castle Wars, Catherby, Seers (Camelot), Ardougne West, Ardougne East, Yanille, Nardah, Tzhaar City.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab.

Cooks food on a range/stove/oven.
      Supported Ranges:  
      Al-Kharid, Lumbridge, Falador, Edgeville, Varrock East.
      Cooking Guild, Catherby, Nardah.
      Supported Food:  
      Shrimps, Anchovies, Karambwanji, Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Trout, Cod, Pike, Salmon, Tuna, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish, Shark, Dark crab, Plain pizza, Baked potato, Sweetcorn.

Makes food using two ingredients on each other.
      Supported Banks:
      Every bank supported by Banking API.
      Supported Food:
      Jug of Wine, 
      Tuna potato, 
      Anchovy pizza, Meat pizza, Pineapple pizza, Pizza base, Incomplete pizza, Uncooked pizza,
      Pastry dough, Pie shell, Uncooked berry pie, Uncooked meat pie, Raw mud pie, Uncooked apple pie, Raw garden pie, Raw fish pie, Raw wild pie, Raw summer pie.

The rules for script argument are the following:
      1. Each task is separated by a vertical bar, "|"
      2. Each task setting has an associated key and value, "key=value"
      3. Each task setting is separated by a comma, ","
      4. Option settings follow the same rules as task settings  
      5. Not case-sensitive

Available task settings:
      type - indicates which type of task it is. Available options are "Rogues den", "Fire", "Range" or "Make item".
      first_supply - the first supply name you want to use.
      supply - same as above (for backwards compatibility).
      second_supply - the second supply name you want to use. Only applies to make-item tasks.
      product - the product name you want to make.
      logs - the logs name you want to burn. Only applies to cooking on self-made fire tasks.
      amount - the amount to cook on the task. If this setting is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the amount is ignored.
      stop_level - the cooking level that interrupts the task. If this is not present, or a number of zero or lower is set, the stop level is ignored.

Available option settings:
      mouse_speed - indicates the average mouse speed to use.
      save_on_system_update -  when set to true, attempts to save the task progress on a .dat file right before an ingame update. The task can then be reloaded on gui.
      antiban_reaction - enables with value "true" or disables with value "false" the antiban reaction sleep after an inventory has finished cooking.
      antibug_debug - to print anti-ban actions debug on bot debug panel. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      toogle_roofs - to toogle roofs from buildings. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.
      close_with_esc_button - to use escape keyboard button to close the bank. "true" to enable, "false" to disable.

Example:
      type=rogues den, first_supply=raw shrimps, product=shrimps, amount=1000 |
      type=range, first_supply=raw salmon, product=salmon, amount=10000, stop_level=70 |
      type=fire, first_supply=raw lobster, product=lobster, logs=magic logs, amount=5000, stop_level=75 |
      type=make item, first_supply=jug of water, second_supply=grapes, product=jug of wine, amount=10000 |
      mouse_speed=100, save_on_system_update=true, antiban_reaction=false, antibug_debug=true, toogle_roofs=true, close_with_esc_button=true

Notes:  Set amount equal to 0 to ignore amount. Set stop level to 0 to ignore stop level.       Ability to create or load one or multiple tasks to be executed. Combine different methods, food, amounts or stop level at your own will.     Save the current script's state. This can be done either on Script's GUI or Script's Paint.  The data file will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_input'.dat. If enable on GUI, a game system update will generate an automatic save which will be stored at .tribot/beg_scripts/Cooking/'your_rs_name current_date (current time)'.dat.   Load any previous saved state. This can only be done upon start at Script's GUI.                                                      
       Got any progress report worth sharing? Let me know!

Report any bug, missing feature, supported place or food below. If justified, it will be included to the script.

• By Netami
      Hello welcome to the open beta thread for Netami's AIO Combat! The purpose of this beta and this thread is to quickly gather feedback for the script to improve it as quickly as possible! Below you'll find a link to the script listing on the repository (it's free!), please leave all comments below for the script, or you can discord me at Netami#0001.
      Thanks and enjoy the script!
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2989
    • By Worthy
      AIO Constructor
      By Worthy

Features
      Construct Any Item Including: Planks Bagged plants - FARMING XP! Nails Marble Multiple Banking Methods Manual banking - Rimmington/Falador, Yanille Ring of Dueling and House Teleports Phials unnoting planks Servants Synchronized Servant Support Cook Butler Demon Butler User Experience This entire script has been rewritten optimized for efficiency and flawlessness  Antiban Compliance (ABC) Level 10/10 Quick and easy to use GUI setup Save, Create, and Load presets with ease (documentation below) Sexy mousepaint and paint Dynamic signature system (more info below) Hiscores page  
      Set-up
      Disable middle wheel mouse zoom and fully zoom out! If using Looking Glass, hook the client to 64-bit OSBuddy! Set up a preset following the documentation below Once created, select the preset item which you would like to make and fill out the rest of the GUI Start with just a hammer and saw in Inventory Only if using Servants have coins in Inventory too. Only if using Phials Unnoting have noted planks (just the type you are using) in Inventory too Only if using RoD/Tele Banking have house tabs in Inventory too  
      Recommended Items to Build
      Levels 1 - 19 → Crude Wooden Chairs (need 138 planks and nails) Levels 19 - 33 → Oak Chairs (need 238 oak planks) Levels 33 - 70  → Oak Larders Levels 70 - 99 → Oak Dungeon Doors 
      OR Levels 52 - 99 → Mahogany Tables (fastest if you have $$)  
      Documentation

Click to buy or try a free 2 hour trial:

4.99 CREDITS for 1 MONTH per Auth
      Or 9.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per Auth
      OR 14.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per 3 Auths

Check your hiscore ranking here!
      Grab your dynamic signature by going to the follow site:
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/AIOConstructor/sigs/YOUR_TRIBOT_USERNAME_HERE.png  
      Enjoy! 
      Worthy 
    • By gef30
      I've decided to update an old script i wrote 3 years ago, and here it is: Multi Fisher v2! Completely rewritten, with a full implementation of ABC2, Multi fisher allows you to fish anything, anywhere! 
      get it HERE
      Source code: https://github.com/frankkeuning/fisher
      Screenshot(s):

Setup guide:
    • By J J
      Repository link

JJ's Fighter Pro is an AIO Fighter script: it can kill any monster that you want. You can also make a list of items to loot and select the food you want to eat. You can drink potions if needed, pick up and alch certain items, use special attacks, prioritize looting, etc. This is all configurable through the GUI. You can save your settings for future usage.

Anti Ban Compliance implementation
      ABCL 10 has been implemented.

Screenshots

Statistics
      JJ's Fighter needs an internet connection to send script statistics to my server. The data is anonymous and you can check what it sends in bot debug.

Example chart from 15/10/2013

Features
      Melee, range, mage support Eating Looting Banking Bones to peaches XP checking Fast monster switching Dynamic mainloop Setting loading/saving  

Changelog
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix LG for both OSBuddy and RuneLite

Fix issue where the resizable client isn't able to be made smaller (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix detection of the logout game tab when resizable mode and side panels are enabled (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Add initial support for Sentry to allow us to identify and easily debug exceptions happening with all TRiBot users

Add methods to determine if the bank is actually loaded, and not just the overarching interface (Thanks @wastedbro)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Full Sentry support

Much more
      • 53 replies
    • This release will:

Fix NPE in Camera API (Thanks @wastedbro)

Update deposit box interface ids (Thanks @Encoded)

Add various bank methods (Thanks @wastedbro)

Banking#getWithdrawXQuantity

Banking#getDefaultWithdrawQuantity

Banking#arePlaceholdersOn

Fix resizeable minimap bug (Thanks @wastedbro)

Remove Java 8 requirement

Please note: TRiBot is not yet fully compatible with Java 10+

Fix the break handler issues by ensuring the break handler thread never gets paused

Fix broken settings hooks

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 68 replies
    • This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

• 34 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 59 replies