Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

daxmagex

[ABCv2] daxCombat AIO [Universal Banking][Wildy Support & Death walk]

494 posts in this topic

trying to run it now at cockatrice,i have no banking settings, set up, when i run it, it says 'we are not banking.stopping script' and the sscript will turn off. I dont need banking enabled. have I got some settings wrong? been using the same ones all last night :-/

Oh, I think ive figured it out, if I set it to not using food and I have food in my inventory does it go to bank it?

If you set it to not use food and not bank, make sure you set the stopping condition or it will fight to the death.

I've set this up to Play NMZ, including clicking the powerups(although it doesn't work everytime), and to play Pest control. Even rejoining the game over and over for pestcontrol.  Perhaps allowing use of the area logic for clicking objects and such to be set up in the combat profile would allow the powerups/gates and such to be used all the time.

The bots for these respective minigames are more efficient. I just wanted to see if i could get this bit to play them with it's logic. So that was pretty cool.

Easily the best AIO combat i've tried on tribot. Reminds me of of the AIO combat bots around in the rsbotting days. Reminiscent of Perfecticus' fighter in it's prime. Presets/being able to use others saved spots would be cool. Maybe you can, and i just haven't read enough lol.

Edited by burden

Script is not working. I choose the NPC's, click start and all it does it remain in attack mode and run around the area within the radius.10d885v.png

this looks like its a sick ass script. just bought the hunter, gonna see how long i can go without getting banned, gonna buy this next. thanks for everything

I've set this up to Play NMZ, including clicking the powerups(although it doesn't work everytime), and to play Pest control. Even rejoining the game over and over for pestcontrol.  Perhaps allowing use of the area logic for clicking objects and such to be set up in the combat profile would allow the powerups/gates and such to be used all the time.

The bots for these respective minigames are more efficient. I just wanted to see if i could get this bit to play them with it's logic. So that was pretty cool.

Easily the best AIO combat i've tried on tribot. Reminds me of of the AIO combat bots around in the rsbotting days. Reminiscent of Perfecticus' fighter in it's prime. Presets/being able to use others saved spots would be cool. Maybe you can, and i just haven't read enough lol.

Didn't think the bot works at pest control, but if you managed to work it out, great :)

Script is not working. I choose the NPC's, click start and all it does it remain in attack mode and run around the area within the radius.10d885v.png

PM'd

this looks like its a sick ass script. just bought the hunter, gonna see how long i can go without getting banned, gonna buy this next. thanks for everything

Welcome :)

Are you planning on adding more payment options in the future? Like unlimited auth for 90/180/lifetime?

Are you planning on adding more payment options in the future? Like unlimited auth for 90/180/lifetime?

I've added a payment option for three months unlimited.

Didn't think the bot works at pest control, but if you managed to work it out, great :)

PM'd

Welcome :)

It took a while to get it up and going at PC. Have it going into combat once a certain object/npc was no longer found on screen. Pretty much can only defend.

I have it to where it can open the gates, but the tile coords have to be reset each time. So defense is only logical thing.

I think the anti ban has been a bit off lately.  When I first purchased the script it was flawless for over 2 weeks.  But since then I have made several accounts and they have all been banned within 24 hours.  Please don't think I am hating on your script, I absolutely loved it but either Jagex has really cracked the fuck down on botters or we're gonna need a ABCL15 coming soon

I think the anti ban has been a bit off lately.  When I first purchased the script it was flawless for over 2 weeks.  But since then I have made several accounts and they have all been banned within 24 hours.  Please don't think I am hating on your script, I absolutely loved it but either Jagex has really cracked the fuck down on botters or we're gonna need a ABCL15 coming soon

That would probably be because you're only VIP therefore not using proxies meaning Jagex will ban all accounts on your IP.

does this script support guthans?

Nope

Thanks to @Prometheus for this awesome proggy :)

gWCHJms.png

Edited by daxmagex
1 person likes this

Would it be possible for the bot to feature a function, where it opens a door that is in the middle of its location, to and from NPCs?

I example a location like Alkharid place and its warriors, sometimes the door closes and then you can't access the other warriors/guards.

Just bought this and excited to begin the journey. I used the trial and fell in love with its legitness. Thanks for such a great script, it was kinda spendy, but i can see you put detail into your work. Im also currently using your woodcutter and its doing a outstanding job. Great work I recommed this script

2 people like this

Its a fantastic script and I have gotten two 6+ hour proggies with it, but do you think you could add support for special attacks? Also safe spotting works, but not if the npcs may come on the other side swell (for example tzhaar caves).

1 person likes this

Would it be possible for the bot to feature a function, where it opens a door that is in the middle of its location, to and from NPCs?

I example a location like Alkharid place and its warriors, sometimes the door closes and then you can't access the other warriors/guards.

For al kharid, I would recommend focusing on one of the smaller houses and using logic to make sure it walks back to the house.

Just bought this and excited to begin the journey. I used the trial and fell in love with its legitness. Thanks for such a great script, it was kinda spendy, but i can see you put detail into your work. Im also currently using your woodcutter and its doing a outstanding job. Great work I recommed this script

Thanks!

Its a fantastic script and I have gotten two 6+ hour proggies with it, but do you think you could add support for special attacks? Also safe spotting works, but not if the npcs may come on the other side swell (for example tzhaar caves).

Will certainly be adding special attacks. As for tzhaar safespotting, that requires a special conditions which won't work for a general case safespot the bot currently supports.

I have been working on developing my logic path knowledge and adapting to the node system. When you created your path to the cross log command why did you highlight the whole area(bank all the way to the log)? It would be nice if you had a broke down video of the logic path system. But with time its not that difficult to understand

I have been working on developing my logic path knowledge and adapting to the node system. When you created your path to the cross log command why did you highlight the whole area(bank all the way to the log)? It would be nice if you had a broke down video of the logic path system. But with time its not that difficult to understand

He did it so if the bot got stuck for whatever reason, as long as it was still in that area it would walk to the log constantly till it is there. You should probably do this with your logic

1 person likes this

Hey Ive used your script flawlessly for 50+ hours, but today my client gave me this error

http://imgur.com/WxgmpZZ

I went into %appdata%\.tribot and deleted hook.dat file, restarted and the same problem occurs

Is there anything else I can do?

Hey Ive used your script flawlessly for 50+ hours, but today my client gave me this error

http://imgur.com/WxgmpZZ

I went into %appdata%\.tribot and deleted hook.dat file, restarted and the same problem occurs

Is there anything else I can do?

If your models are still returning null, then you can try deleting your cached clients as well as the hooks. Not much I can suggest other than that, since it's a client issue.

Really good script.

Few suggestions:

Ability for the bot to end script and logout when out of food - currently it gets out of food then waits until health improves before attacking again.

Ability to save a profile without needing to setup banking method.  (realised this is possible)

Sometimes when it hops world it tries to enter a world that is full, and keeps spamming the world full button.

Edited by hstreeter1

Really good script.

Few suggestions:

Ability for the bot to end script and logout when out of food - currently it gets out of food then waits until health improves before attacking again.

Ability to save a profile without needing to setup banking method.  (realised this is possible)

Sometimes when it hops world it tries to enter a world that is full, and keeps spamming the world full button.

"Ability for the bot to end script and logout when out of food - currently it gets out of food then waits until health improves before attacking again."

This can be done by ticking the "Out of food etc etc" option in the Banking/Stopping condition setting.

"Sometimes when it hops world it tries to enter a world that is full, and keeps spamming the world full button."

Will change around the world hopping once I finish with exams.

Thanks for the feedback.