daxmagex

[ABCv2] daxCombat AIO [Universal Banking][Wildy Support & Death walk]

How much you want for cave horrors pathway u can lend my account if you dont have acces to one?

Maybe @ITryNotToTroll can help you with this.

-------

Just to note, I am quite busy with schoolwork + customer support the past couple days (Especially with custom logic) 

If someone is offering services to create logic paths (for a fee or not), I am 100% supportive of it. However, as a user, please make sure you find someone trusted to do so. @ITryNotToTroll is someone I would vouch to be very trustworthy.

Edited by daxmagex

Maybe @ITryNotToTroll can help you with this.

-------

Just to note, I am quite busy with schoolwork + customer support the past couple days (Especially with custom logic) 

If someone is offering services to create logic paths (for a fee or not), I am 100% supportive of it. However, as a user, please make sure you find someone trusted to do so. @ITryNotToTroll is someone I would vouch to be very trustworthy.

Yup, I can do this for you guys, hit me up :)

Big thanks for the help mate!

No problem mate, glad we got it worked out!

• Like 1

which is the most ban proof method for walking to and from bank (logic)?
Making a custom path(i think it walks on the same sqm every single time)?
web walk(unreliable in alot of places)
straight to destination (guessing it would use the same path every time too)?
also with doors do you normally make logic right in front of the door to walk through if reachable else open the door and walk through it then another logic going to next door/destination behind the door(after it opens/goes through it)?
Thanks

Edited by eryklok

@nexhou

It's difficult at first, but once you play around with it for awhile you'll get the hang of it. I really suggest you try to learn it for yourself.

Yup, the more you are fluent with the logic, the more you can make use of this bot's potential.

which is the most ban proof method for walking to and from bank (logic)?

Making a custom path(i think it walks on the same sqm every single time)?

web walk(unreliable in alot of places)

straight to destination (guessing it would use the same path every time too)?

also with doors do you normally make logic right in front of the door to walk through if reachable else open the door and walk through it then another logic going to next door/destination behind the door(after it opens/goes through it)?

Thanks

Not sure what you mean by ban proof, but all walking methods have their upsides. I'm not going to make random claims since I haven't done extensive testing on the banrates of different walking methods.

The bot automatically randomizes your path (off by a couple tiles) so you never walk the same path that you define.

If you are behind a door, to test if it's open or not, you use the reachable function on the tile on the other side. So here's how it works.

Would look something like this. Not too complex.

if tile is reachable     walk to the other sideelse    open door
  • Like 1

The bot automatically randomizes your path (off by a couple tiles) so you never walk the same path that you define.

If you are behind a door, to test if it's open or not, you use the reachable function on the tile on the other side. So here's how it works.

Would look something like this. Not too complex.

if tile is reachable     walk to the other sideelse    open door

Exactly the answer I was looking for with the tiles, I was wondering whether it was randomized because otherwise all methods seem pretty highly bannable haha

I figured out the method you posted after around half an hour of using

if 'Closed Door ID' on screen       Open door -> sleep till 'Open Door ID' on screenelse       Walk       Sleep 1000

if reachable is alot faster because the door doesn't need to be on your screen for it to click past the door if its already open :)

Is there any way of getting a door 'pos' quicker than doing the player pos (xxxx, xxxx, x) + or - 1?

and what would you recommend for the 'Sleep' after an action?

Thanks, script has been working great :)

Exactly the answer I was looking for with the tiles, I was wondering whether it was randomized because otherwise all methods seem pretty highly bannable haha

I figured out the method you posted after around half an hour of using

if 'Closed Door ID' on screen       Open door -> sleep till 'Open Door ID' on screenelse       Walk       Sleep 1000

if reachable is alot faster because the door doesn't need to be on your screen for it to click past the door if its already open :)

Is there any way of getting a door 'pos' quicker than doing the player pos (xxxx, xxxx, x) + or - 1?

and what would you recommend for the 'Sleep' after an action?

Thanks, script has been working great :)

I'll need you to elaborate a bit more on this part. But you can grab door positions easily with entity debug tool provided by tribot.

Also for sleeps, it depends on the action. For some, I would use conditional sleeps such as wait until falador statue is on screen if using falador teleport. Some would use static sleeps

yeah i figured it out thanks :)
just one problem with the script, when i make logic and do all the settings only the banking and looting saves but combat seems to reset every time i load it and have to set up the combat area, npcs, multi combat and world hopping all over again and as i do custom areas it takes a bit of time was wondering if you could possibly fix it up next update? :)

yeah i figured it out thanks :)

just one problem with the script, when i make logic and do all the settings only the banking and looting saves but combat seems to reset every time i load it and have to set up the combat area, npcs, multi combat and world hopping all over again and as i do custom areas it takes a bit of time was wondering if you could possibly fix it up next update? :)

I have no problems loading my profiles. Make sure you're saving the right section loading exactly what you need.

I have no problems loading my profiles. Make sure you're saving the right section loading exactly what you need.

yeah i have :/ i save all 3 of the profiles with different names then save them to one profile with a different name to all of them, tried deleting .tribot folder and clearing java cache so im not sure what it is :/ any reason why it could not be working properly for me?

loved the trial, only complaint was when I tried to bank for more food my guy would withdraw the trout, deposit it all, withdraw, deposit, withdraw deposit. not sure how long it went on. but it seemed to just do it over and over again. Would really like to buy this script if I could get it working properly.

loved the trial, only complaint was when I tried to bank for more food my guy would withdraw the trout, deposit it all, withdraw, deposit, withdraw deposit. not sure how long it went on. but it seemed to just do it over and over again. Would really like to buy this script if I could get it working properly.

Does this still happen? Send me a bug report over to my support page or pm. https://tribot.org/forums/topic/45256-posting-a-proper-script-bug-report/

I've just checked the profiles and it seems that all of them besides combat save properly (Global, Loot, Bank & Logic), but the Combat ones are empty? Not sure if anyone else is having this problem :/

Copy and paste me the client debug when you attempt to save a combat profile.

Hey,

I'm using it at Ogres, safespot. Sometimes when i leave it for a few hours i come back too it just outside of the radius and its just stood there, normally having a random solved in the log at the bottom, do you have any idea how to solve it?

Shoot me up a pm when this happens. I'll teamviewer you to fix the issue.

Very good script but you're missing one crucial element, attack styles.  

There is no option to pick attack styles to stick on, even if you set them at the start yourself i'd still want to be sure that it wont 'accidentally' switch on to defensive and mess up my account.  

Other than that, the script is great, working on a proggy soon

There is no option to pick attack styles to stick on, even if you set them at the start yourself i'd still want to be sure that it wont 'accidentally' switch on to defensive and mess up my account.  

It won't "accidently" switch attack styles.  This script is absolutely flawless. If you are sketched out about it, just babysit it and see for yourself. 

Thus being said.  Thank you Dax for this amazing script buddy.  Definently worth the investment, thinking about getting lifetime authentication in the near future.  12 accounts going almost a week strong without any casualties(bans).  You're the fucking man.

• Like 1

Script will not ever change combat positions, but I might add a feature that will change attack styles depending on level goals.

After setting my current spot on the location tab I noticed that every few minutes the mouse would just click outside of the combat radius and it makes the character walk a big round before walking back into the radius and continuing the activity. Is that normal?

It seems that you have moved out of the desired area. If that happens, it means that you triggered "Walking to location". If webwalking in that area is not mapped specifically, it will tend to do that. The only fix can be wait until Trilez maps those points or create your own logic to make it walk smoothly back into area.

EDIT: You can also increase the size of the area.

Edited by daxmagex

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Assume
      Combat AIO  [Premium Edition]
      Combat AIO is TRiBot's most advanced combat script. Written by Assume, one of TRiBot's most popular scripters, Combat AIO strives to be the highest quality script available.
      Features:
      AIO Combat Customizable looting with loot over X value support!  Special Weapon support of all spec weapons (if I forgot one, let me know I can add it instantly!) Static protection prayer support Complete potion support (This is automatic, you do not need to do anything to enable it!) Combat radius Saving your settings Perfect combat system custom pathing support Piety/Chivarly Flickering  Banking with automatic teleport support (Just hit start and there's a good chance it'll bank without anything from you) Guthans Bones to Peaches (tabs only) Range support Telegrab Alching Save/load and share customized paths Progression mode (change attack style, etc etc)
      Price: $12.99 for 180 days or $3.99/month or $2.99/2weeks
      How to buy:
      Option 1: Purchase with credits through the TRiBot repository

Add assume.support on Skype for support or join Discord chat

Current GUI:

Current Logic Builder:

Bug report format:

FAQ:
      Q: How do I get updates?
      A: Updates are applied automatically every time the script is ran.  Q: Are there any banned locations?
      A: No Q: Will this script work anywhere? A: The script is designed as a general combat bot and will work in the vast majority of locations. Areas will specialized events may not work (though some will) if you have questions about a specific area ask.  Progress and bug reports are appreciated, enjoy!

Terms of Service:
      You accept the terms of service by purchasing the service.
      Terms of service include, but are not limited to, the TRiBot premium script terms of service found HERE.
      By purchasing an authorization code you agree not to share this service among any other individuals. Purchase entails ONE user access.
      I may add to or edit my terms at any time, by continuing to use my service you automatically accept the updated terms.
    • By Tri
      Hey guys and gals of the TRiBot community!
      Recently you have gained an insane amount of experience and gold using the script Tri AIO Combat & Magic;
      Over the past year or so, nearly 80 Million monsters throughout Runescape have been slain, over 18 BILLION XP has been gained, and 46 YEARS of playing time has been automated for you guys  Well done! 

So to celebrate I'm throwing a promotion! For the next 30 days Tri AIO Combat & Magic will be 20% off, simply use the coupon code CELEBRATE to redeem your savings!
      The promotion will be running until 20/06/2018, so make sure you don't miss out!

For more information on the script and what it can do for you, click this link:
      Or here for the repository link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/651-tri-aio-combat-magic/
      Enjoy!
    • By lets be friends
      AFK SAND CRABS will go to your desired location and sit there letting the sand crabs attack you until it needs to re-agro.
      *** IMPORTANT ***
      MAKE SURE RIGHT CLICK ONLY IS ENABLED FOR NPC'S.
      If you have any problems with the script please copy the bot and client debug and paste them along with a picture of your gui with as much information as possible so I can help fix it.
      If there is a problem after a runescape update, restart the tribot client twice.

****As of the recent update to include the crab island the preset locations aren't working and i've removed them for now. I will update this page once i know if ill be making new preset locations or leaving it as a custom tile only script.

21/5/17 - Unlikely that I will be adding preset spots because you can choose anywhere with your custom tile's and it hasn't really been asked for.
      You must set up your own spot and where to lose agro at. If no custom agro spot is chosen it will use a pre-set agro spot.
      https://gyazo.com/4e417e39cb24b683cee4aa5850bf70eb
      Potion support:
      https://gyazo.com/adbe9f24f0a179a25fd8554b64517b40
      * HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO HAVE NPC RIGHT CLICK ONLY. Otherwise the bot will try to walk to its crab tile but will instead constantly click on a crab if it is on your spot. *

Features:
      Food: Check the use food box and type in the food id if you want to eat.
      Potions: Select the potion/s you want to use and how many of each you want to withdraw  (Beta Feature)

If using custom location set the tile you want to stand and fight the crabs by clicking the button when you're standing on the tile.
      If using custom agro location set the tile you want to run to when you lose agro by clicking the button when you're standing on the tile.

You can activate it here:
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2070-afk-sand-crabs/

UPDATES:
                     V1.01 - Reduced the delay after the crabs lose aggressiveness. Still uses abc2 for the reaction time.
      Sept 28 2016: V1.02 -  Bug fixes: If eating food the bot will log out when there is none in the bank.
                                              Bot should no longer log out due to being too AFK.
      Oct 6 2016: Minor fix: Updated the paint to be slightly neater and include more details.
      Oct 19 2016: V1.03 -  Script will now load any settings you used in your previous session.
      Nov 9 2016: V1.1 -  Added beta potion support.
      Dec 7 2016: V1.11 - Reworked the re-agro system if the "on island" checkbox is ticked as it was running in a completely different direction and getting stuck.
                                         Removed the pre-set locations from the GUI as they aren't available anymore.
                                         Changed the default re-agro tile to be just north of the bank. (recommended to use custom everything for now.)

Let me know if you find any bugs or have some features you want implemented.
    • By drunksigma
      I get nothing as output even though my bank  is open.
      @Override public void run() { while(true) { sleep(200); RSItem itemarray[] = Banking.getAll(); for(RSItem index : itemarray) { General.println(index.name + " ID: " + index.getID() + " Stack: " + index.getStack()); } }  
    • By Worthy
      AIO Constructor
      By Worthy

Features
      Construct Any Item Planks Bagged plants - FARMING XP! Planks and nails Marble, etc. Multiple Banking Methods Manual banking - Rimmington/Falador, Yanille Ring of Dueling and House Teleports Phials unnoting planks Servants Synchronized Servant Support Cook Butler Demon Butler User Experience This entire script has been rewritten optimized for efficiency and flawlessness  Antiban Compliance (ABC) Level 10/10 Quick and easy to use GUI setup Save, Create, and Load presets with ease (documentation below) Sexy mousepaint and paint Dynamic signature system (more info below) Hiscores page  
      Set-up
      Disable middle wheel mouse zoom and fully zoom out! If using Looking Glass, hook the client to 64-bit OSBuddy! Set up a preset following the documentation below Once created, select the preset item which you would like to make and fill out the rest of the GUI Start with just a hammer and saw in Inventory Only if using Servants have coins in Inventory too. Only if using Phials Unnoting have noted planks in Inventory too Only if using RoD/Tele Banking have house tabs in Inventory too  
      Recommended Items to Build
      Levels 1 - 19 → Crude Wooden Chairs (need 138 planks and nails) Levels 19 - 33 → Oak Chairs (need 238 oak planks) Levels 33 - 70  → Oak Larders Levels 70 - 99 → Oak Dungeon Doors 
      OR Levels 52 - 99 → Mahogany Tables (fastest if you have $$)  
      Documentation

Click to buy or try a free 2 hour trial:

4.99 CREDITS for 1 MONTH per Auth
      Or 9.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per Auth
      OR 14.99 CREDITS for 6 MONTHS per 3 Auths

Check your hiscore ranking here!
      Grab your dynamic signature by going to the follow site:
      http://www.worthy.rs/tribot-php/AIOConstructor/sigs/YOUR_TRIBOT_USERNAME_HERE.png  
      Enjoy! 
      Worthy 
    • By Tri
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Training Pures & Mains
      Description:
      Tri Experiment Fighter is a flawless script designed to kill Experiments in the Canafis Dungeon.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. With many many people often using the script for days at a time without stopping it. Tri Experiment Fighter is one of the fastest & safest script available to train any type of account with.

Experiments are one of the best monster in the game to train on for all account types because:
      They have 100 hitpoints - Which means you don't have to attack another one often.
      They have a max hit of 2 - Which means they are ideal to train on for pures.
      There are ALOT of them to train on, and the script is capable of fighting in all areas of the dungeon
      They are close to a bank - They are about a 30 second walk away from the Canafis Bank.
      Features:
      Pictures:
      Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot
      Purchase Information / Pricing:
      Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository

Thanks for reading
    • By Tri
      TRiBot's #1 Script For Money Making & Killing Tzhaars
      Description:
      Tri AIO Tzhaar FIghter is a flawless script designed to kill all of the Tzhaar monsters in the Tzhaar City.
      The script was designed not just to be fast, but also to be very stable and human like. While also being very safe for all account types, including pures! Tri AIO Tzhaar Fighter is actually the only Tzhaar fighting script available on the market, and with all of the features listed below, I'm sure this will always be the best available Tzhaar Fighter available!

Tzhaar Creatures are a great monster in the game to train on for all account types because:
      Safe spotting - If you are a pure, or just want to train without taking much damage, this script is perfect for you. You can fight them safely using Halberds ( for melee ), Ranged, or Magic.
      There are ALOT of them to train on - There are 3 ideas spots for pures to train on, and unlimited customisable training spots for mains!
      They are close to a bank - From any place in the dungeon, it will take no longer than 30 seconds to walk to the bank.
      Their loot - All tzhaar creatures have a massive drop table, including multiple items worth over 200k each!
      Features:
      Pictures:

Contact Info / Support:
      If you ever need help with the script, feel free to send me a pm on the forums, or add me on skype and I usually reply within a few hours. My skype is: tri.tribot
      Purchase Information / Pricing:
      Simply click the button below or search for the script on the repository 

Thanks for reading 
  • Our picks

• This update will:

Fix the RSMenuNode bug which also fixes the bug with bank opening

Fix the incorrect object positions bug

Fix and re-enable the LG Objects API Accelerator

Fix the RSObject#getAllTiles bug
      • 22 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

[NEW] Bug fix for intelligent banking

[NEW] Improvement to the stability of LG over time

[NEW] Vastly improved the reliability and speed of Screen#getColorAt on both LG and the regular client

[NEW] Fix LG login problems

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode container bug

[NEW] Fixed re-sizable mode mouse bug

[NEW] Use of public constants in the Banking API

[NEW] Use of other various constants such as Projection#NULL_PT and Screen#EMPTY_COLOR

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 12 replies
    • Try our development release by checking "Development Release" on the TRiBot Loader. Note that these new features are currently in beta.

This release features:

Re-sizable mode support for both LG and the regular client

Slightly improved login bot

Removed final access modifiers from API classes

Added RSServer hook wrapper to get the client's cached list of server/world info

Bug fix for intelligent banking

Improvement to the stability of LG over time

More features to come very soon!

Please test it and let us know here if there are any new bugs introduced in this release.
        • Thanks
      • 10 replies
    • - Updated the banking API to use the game item cache instead of interfaces. This will result in less delay, greater efficiency, and greater reliability. LG will especially benefit from this update.
      - Fixed a bug with the Grand Exchange API relating to searching for items.
      • 5 replies
    • This release includes:

* Banking update fix
      * Cache loader bug fix
      ** When TRiBot detects the cache reader has issues loading the cache, it will reload it all. This fixes the problem of loading an old cache which is re-written after loading a new client update.
        • thonking
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 43 replies