Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

daxmagex

[ABCv2] daxCombat AIO [Universal Banking][Wildy Support & Death walk]

493 posts in this topic

I will pay anyone who can help me set up a 'script' with this..

It involves walking and combat, I can pay in OSRS gold or via paypal.

I tried making it myself but to use this script you need to have a fucking masters degree..

I will pay anyone who can help me set up a 'script' with this..

It involves walking and combat, I can pay in OSRS gold or via paypal.

I tried making it myself but to use this script you need to have a fucking masters degree..

What do you need done? PM/skype me

How much you want for cave horrors pathway u can lend my account if you dont have acces to one?

Maybe @ITryNotToTroll can help you with this.

-------

Just to note, I am quite busy with schoolwork + customer support the past couple days (Especially with custom logic) 

If someone is offering services to create logic paths (for a fee or not), I am 100% supportive of it. However, as a user, please make sure you find someone trusted to do so. @ITryNotToTroll is someone I would vouch to be very trustworthy.

Edited by daxmagex

Maybe @ITryNotToTroll can help you with this.

-------

Just to note, I am quite busy with schoolwork + customer support the past couple days (Especially with custom logic) 

If someone is offering services to create logic paths (for a fee or not), I am 100% supportive of it. However, as a user, please make sure you find someone trusted to do so. @ITryNotToTroll is someone I would vouch to be very trustworthy.

Yup, I can do this for you guys, hit me up :)

Big thanks for the help mate!

No problem mate, glad we got it worked out!

1 person likes this

@nexhou

It's difficult at first, but once you play around with it for awhile you'll get the hang of it. I really suggest you try to learn it for yourself.

which is the most ban proof method for walking to and from bank (logic)?
Making a custom path(i think it walks on the same sqm every single time)?
web walk(unreliable in alot of places)
straight to destination (guessing it would use the same path every time too)?
also with doors do you normally make logic right in front of the door to walk through if reachable else open the door and walk through it then another logic going to next door/destination behind the door(after it opens/goes through it)?
Thanks

Edited by eryklok

@nexhou

It's difficult at first, but once you play around with it for awhile you'll get the hang of it. I really suggest you try to learn it for yourself.

Yup, the more you are fluent with the logic, the more you can make use of this bot's potential.

which is the most ban proof method for walking to and from bank (logic)?

Making a custom path(i think it walks on the same sqm every single time)?

web walk(unreliable in alot of places)

straight to destination (guessing it would use the same path every time too)?

also with doors do you normally make logic right in front of the door to walk through if reachable else open the door and walk through it then another logic going to next door/destination behind the door(after it opens/goes through it)?

Thanks

Not sure what you mean by ban proof, but all walking methods have their upsides. I'm not going to make random claims since I haven't done extensive testing on the banrates of different walking methods.

The bot automatically randomizes your path (off by a couple tiles) so you never walk the same path that you define.

If you are behind a door, to test if it's open or not, you use the reachable function on the tile on the other side. So here's how it works.

Would look something like this. Not too complex.

if tile is reachable     walk to the other sideelse    open door
1 person likes this

The bot automatically randomizes your path (off by a couple tiles) so you never walk the same path that you define.

If you are behind a door, to test if it's open or not, you use the reachable function on the tile on the other side. So here's how it works.

Would look something like this. Not too complex.

if tile is reachable     walk to the other sideelse    open door

Exactly the answer I was looking for with the tiles, I was wondering whether it was randomized because otherwise all methods seem pretty highly bannable haha

I figured out the method you posted after around half an hour of using

if 'Closed Door ID' on screen       Open door -> sleep till 'Open Door ID' on screenelse       Walk       Sleep 1000

if reachable is alot faster because the door doesn't need to be on your screen for it to click past the door if its already open :)

Is there any way of getting a door 'pos' quicker than doing the player pos (xxxx, xxxx, x) + or - 1?

and what would you recommend for the 'Sleep' after an action?

Thanks, script has been working great :)

Exactly the answer I was looking for with the tiles, I was wondering whether it was randomized because otherwise all methods seem pretty highly bannable haha

I figured out the method you posted after around half an hour of using

if 'Closed Door ID' on screen       Open door -> sleep till 'Open Door ID' on screenelse       Walk       Sleep 1000

if reachable is alot faster because the door doesn't need to be on your screen for it to click past the door if its already open :)

Is there any way of getting a door 'pos' quicker than doing the player pos (xxxx, xxxx, x) + or - 1?

and what would you recommend for the 'Sleep' after an action?

Thanks, script has been working great :)

I'll need you to elaborate a bit more on this part. But you can grab door positions easily with entity debug tool provided by tribot.

Also for sleeps, it depends on the action. For some, I would use conditional sleeps such as wait until falador statue is on screen if using falador teleport. Some would use static sleeps

yeah i figured it out thanks :)
just one problem with the script, when i make logic and do all the settings only the banking and looting saves but combat seems to reset every time i load it and have to set up the combat area, npcs, multi combat and world hopping all over again and as i do custom areas it takes a bit of time was wondering if you could possibly fix it up next update? :)

yeah i figured it out thanks :)

just one problem with the script, when i make logic and do all the settings only the banking and looting saves but combat seems to reset every time i load it and have to set up the combat area, npcs, multi combat and world hopping all over again and as i do custom areas it takes a bit of time was wondering if you could possibly fix it up next update? :)

I have no problems loading my profiles. Make sure you're saving the right section loading exactly what you need.

I have no problems loading my profiles. Make sure you're saving the right section loading exactly what you need.

yeah i have :/ i save all 3 of the profiles with different names then save them to one profile with a different name to all of them, tried deleting .tribot folder and clearing java cache so im not sure what it is :/ any reason why it could not be working properly for me?

loved the trial, only complaint was when I tried to bank for more food my guy would withdraw the trout, deposit it all, withdraw, deposit, withdraw deposit. not sure how long it went on. but it seemed to just do it over and over again. Would really like to buy this script if I could get it working properly.

I've just checked the profiles and it seems that all of them besides combat save properly (Global, Loot, Bank & Logic), but the Combat ones are empty? Not sure if anyone else is having this problem :/

Hey,

I'm using it at Ogres, safespot. Sometimes when i leave it for a few hours i come back too it just outside of the radius and its just stood there, normally having a random solved in the log at the bottom, do you have any idea how to solve it?

loved the trial, only complaint was when I tried to bank for more food my guy would withdraw the trout, deposit it all, withdraw, deposit, withdraw deposit. not sure how long it went on. but it seemed to just do it over and over again. Would really like to buy this script if I could get it working properly.

Does this still happen? Send me a bug report over to my support page or pm. https://tribot.org/forums/topic/45256-posting-a-proper-script-bug-report/

I've just checked the profiles and it seems that all of them besides combat save properly (Global, Loot, Bank & Logic), but the Combat ones are empty? Not sure if anyone else is having this problem :/

Copy and paste me the client debug when you attempt to save a combat profile.

Hey,

I'm using it at Ogres, safespot. Sometimes when i leave it for a few hours i come back too it just outside of the radius and its just stood there, normally having a random solved in the log at the bottom, do you have any idea how to solve it?

Shoot me up a pm when this happens. I'll teamviewer you to fix the issue.

Very good script but you're missing one crucial element, attack styles.  

There is no option to pick attack styles to stick on, even if you set them at the start yourself i'd still want to be sure that it wont 'accidentally' switch on to defensive and mess up my account.  

Other than that, the script is great, working on a proggy soon

There is no option to pick attack styles to stick on, even if you set them at the start yourself i'd still want to be sure that it wont 'accidentally' switch on to defensive and mess up my account.  

It won't "accidently" switch attack styles.  This script is absolutely flawless. If you are sketched out about it, just babysit it and see for yourself. 

Thus being said.  Thank you Dax for this amazing script buddy.  Definently worth the investment, thinking about getting lifetime authentication in the near future.  12 accounts going almost a week strong without any casualties(bans).  You're the fucking man.

1 person likes this

After setting my current spot on the location tab I noticed that every few minutes the mouse would just click outside of the combat radius and it makes the character walk a big round before walking back into the radius and continuing the activity. Is that normal?

Script will not ever change combat positions, but I might add a feature that will change attack styles depending on level goals.

After setting my current spot on the location tab I noticed that every few minutes the mouse would just click outside of the combat radius and it makes the character walk a big round before walking back into the radius and continuing the activity. Is that normal?

It seems that you have moved out of the desired area. If that happens, it means that you triggered "Walking to location". If webwalking in that area is not mapped specifically, it will tend to do that. The only fix can be wait until Trilez maps those points or create your own logic to make it walk smoothly back into area.

EDIT: You can also increase the size of the area.

Edited by daxmagex