daxmagex

[ABCv2] daxCombat AIO [Universal Banking][Wildy Support & Death walk]

28 minutes ago, MagicLand said:

After the trial I can confidently say this is one of the worst auto fighters I've ever used. This is slower than a literal snail clicking slower than a turtle with no legs.

Disable ABC2 sleeps. If you don't disable it, it will mimic the play-style of a semi afk player, which can idle for up to a couple minutes.

Great script just one problem when auto casting magic from a distance and the monster doesnt attack you, you spam click monster to continue attacking it, dont know if its ment to do that ? but yeah just looks a little weird to spam click attack every few seconds

Edit: Im having troubles setting up multiple Area's Eg to go to Hill giants; Would you be able to help out with the custom banking for that ? I can make it walk to the Hill Giants but I cant get it to walk to my safe spot; And it gets stuck at the door on the return to bank /:

Edited by whipz_man

Can someone please help me set up custom banking? I've been trying to figure it out for 2 days with no luck. I'm getting sick of trying to figure it out myself and waiting 10 hours every time I have a question isn't working for me. I'm willing to pay someone to show me how to set it up at this point.

On 03/01/2017 at 3:09 AM, Reapersqp said:

I was thinking of using this script for killing green dragons. Does it support the use of teleport tabs such as mind altar teleport, in order to walk to green drags from there by itself, then bank and repeat, etc? 

use games neckless man! :)