Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

daxmagex

[ABCv2] daxCombat AIO [Universal Banking][Wildy Support & Death walk]

494 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Dynasty991 said:

Can anyone confirm this script is working including banking features and worth buying?

The script works. There is a free trial available if you want to try before purchasing.

Okay awesome do you know if it will work in the secruity stronghold with banking or hill giants banking???

11 hours ago, Dynasty991 said:

Okay awesome do you know if it will work in the secruity stronghold with banking or hill giants banking???

You will have to make your own custom logic for areas not supported by the webwalker.

After the trial I can confidently say this is one of the worst auto fighters I've ever used. This is slower than a literal snail clicking slower than a turtle with no legs.

28 minutes ago, MagicLand said:

After the trial I can confidently say this is one of the worst auto fighters I've ever used. This is slower than a literal snail clicking slower than a turtle with no legs.

Disable ABC2 sleeps. If you don't disable it, it will mimic the play-style of a semi afk player, which can idle for up to a couple minutes.

12 hours ago, daxmagex said:

Disable ABC2 sleeps. If you don't disable it, it will mimic the play-style of a semi afk player, which can idle for up to a couple minutes.

How do you disable ABC2 sleeps???

m6F3yt9.gif

Working on my own webwalker so you don't need to make your own paths!

@daxmagex

how do i get this to fight dragons but keep a range distance? eg the dragon will melee me if i come close and i dont want that but safe spots dont work in this area either

bot isn't handling the range safespot in taverly dungeon blue drags area. Keeps walking back and forth when in NO_TARGET status, happens near the west corner where the tunnel leads.

actually safespotting is just broken for whatever reason.. i kinda need this fixed and is the reason i bought this..

Since the recent update to 1.82 I have noticed a big improvement with looting in combat, thanks!