Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

daxmagex

[ABCv2] daxCombat AIO [Universal Banking][Wildy Support & Death walk]

494 posts in this topic

7jY6vSw.png

Click the spoiler for more progress reports!

w9S9lcl.png

bwpjheA.png

lWgRhVf.png

uHRgJgl.png

7ZsQW15.png

RPgnMFL.png

KpSeiRd.png

h0uWceL.png

s4xBTHu.png

zwWayYW.png

P28HfX7.png

vZqyZXb.png

eb0hsDK.png

DDRwBwM.png

75ef2Un.png

rT3Vmfd.png

LlghQZC.png

51Cz7mW.png

fjWMpKF.png

HsRNFZ9.png

UpaU8Y0.png

2BB4Lo3.png

CmZG4Sz.png

IEx766k.png

8YmVQaF.png

Posting a BUG REPORT

Please read this and submit the report here.

You can buy Credits with RSGP instantly here!

Edited by daxmagex
7 people like this

GUI Guide

Profile Manager:

• Loader: Loads the global profile. This can be set up by saving a global profile first. Look at “Save”.
  • Save: This this save a combination of Combat, Loot, and Bank profile all into one making it easy for you to load settings. You MUST have one of each profile to make a global profile.

Ways to save individual profiles (Combat, Loot, Bank):

• File -> Save…
  • Shortcut keys

Combat

• NPC

o   The search list should automatically refresh. If it isn’t, restart Tribot and try again.

o   Press enter for the NPCs you want to fight. You can add as many targets you want.

o   You can either use a custom area or a circular area for this. If you set up a custom area, the circular area will be ignored, and vice versa.

o   If NPC is not reachable, PLEASE choose NPC behind cage. Also, if the loot is not reachable, the bot will only attempt to loot it if you select Loot behind cage.          For this setting, you MUST use Tele-grab.

o   Potion set up is fairly simple. Just select the Potion and the Skill level to trigger the potion drinking.

o   Prayer support ONLY supports quick prayer. Please have that set up if using this feature.

o   World hopping will trigger if there is x amount of players visible in your area. You are NOT included.

o   Bones settings do NOT pick up bones for you if using bones to peaches or bury bones. Please set this up in the Looting tab.

o   MultiCombat: Attacks NPCs already in combat with another player.

o   Safespot: You will need to grab a safes-pot tile with the button. It will grab the tile you are currently standing on.

o   Loot in Combat will loot regardless if you are in combat.

o   Alchemy – Triggers the alchemy feature

o   Wait for loot will wait until loot is visible before going on to the next NPC.

Loot

• Ground Item

o   Select the desired loot and press enter to add it to the loot list. Delete unwanted items in your loot list by pressing DEL or Backspace.

• Settings

o   Decide how the bot treats certain loot. For example, drop item x if bot picks up the item by accident, or simply high alchemy some items.

Bank

• If you want the bot to bank, CHECK THE “Use Banking” CHECKBOX!
  • By default, the bot will webwalk you to and from the location and bank.
  • If you want to use your own navigation system, build the logic. There will be a guide in the logic builder.
  • Equipment Manager

o   This feature will recharge and/or equip the desired items whenever you bank.

o   This does NOT trigger banking if you have no uncharged item. However, the bot will never finish banking without successfully handling all              rechargeable as a failsafe.

• Banking Conditions

o   These will determine when you bank.

• No Food or (Inventory is full and No food) is exactly as it means.’
  • Attackable Player Visible should be used when you are in the wilderness. Bot will trigger banking whenever an attackable player within your combat range is visible. If you are not in wilderness, this feature will NEVER toggle. If you have world hop enabled, the bot will attempt to world hop first (If you are not in combat).
  • No Prayer Potions: Triggers banking when you have no more prayer potions.
  • No Boost Potions: Triggers banking when you have no stat boosting potions.

o   Equip on Death

• If you do not have the items listed in the Equip on Death list, the bot WILL TRIGGER BANKING AND ATTEMPT TO EQUIP THESE ITEMS. Make sure you have these items equipped or in bank. The bot will check by ID, so rechargeable items you will be using for your navigation is NOT recommended. Use the Equipment Manager for this.

o   Withdraw

• Select the desired items you wish to withdraw per bank trip. Make sure you have sufficient amount of items.

Logic Guide

In order to set up logic for locations that's not supported by webwalking, you will have to separate the areas throughout the path to your destination. 

Introduction

The logic system goes by a node system that is triggered by the area you are currently in.

So given area A: 

QJCRN3I.png

The method correlated to area A will be triggered.

WJmmT7P.png

We will define Action 1 to be Walk directly to a tile and sleep ~5 seconds.

MruzoMD.png

6yKq8ay.png

FSlZ2uW.png

END RESULT (Note that we do not need to set up action 2 and sleep 2 since the if statement is always true, triggering only action 1 and sleep 1):

AdA30IM.png

NOW LETS DEFINE ANOTHER AREA WITH THE NAME B AND B WILL TRIGGER AN ACTION WHICH WALKS TO A TILE IN THAT WE DEFINE TO BE IN A.

mJwvNiM.png

NOW THE END RESULT:

rfakiv.gif

Now a bit more complex...

Now lets say we want to cross the log to get to chaos druids at Ardy.

We will first set up the area, and in this case, the area by the bank:

cKnAV8A.png

0syY7f6.png

Our if statement will be triggered by whether the log is visible or not.

So let us debug entity the log and get the ID:

This if statement will be TRUE if the log IS NOT ON SCREEN.

Fg1S4FE.png1tdEbvQ.png

Now that our if statement is properly set up, lets set up action 1 and sleep 1, which will be walk to this tile and sleep until the log is visible.

bl8rpf3.png

This sleep method will sleep until the desired object is on screen or time timeout is reached.

GKlYoAf.png

Now lets define the scenario where the log is on screen. 

If log is on screen, lets click the log to walk across.

AxTYa4S.png

Now lets sleep for ~5 seconds.

b5ogqvu.png

END PRODUCT

tDEC62X.png

To summarize, if we are in the Bank area, we will trigger the method correlated to the area. Inside the method, it will check whether the log is visible or not.

If the log is NOT visible, it will proceed to walk to the log and sleep until the log is on screen. If it is visible, it will then click on the log. 

Logic in action

sbxdpa.gif

Beautiful   :heart:

What about lock picking?

First, define the area behind the door.

JsiTuWe.png

Set up your action method.

Debug the Door...

LquXGwp.png

Now make the bot click the door with the "Pick-lock" option

LdKmljk.png

Lower the sleep to ~1 second

huTGAwo.png

End result

bfwmBkd.png

GIF

vaoxsx.gif

But Dax, how do I do Stronghold Security???

Like always, start with the area:

CYi1b64.png

Now here's the tricky part. Stronghold security all use the SAME door ids, meaning you will need to use the filter by tile feature.

ZPBKbq8.png

Now we're going to set the sleep to be ~5 seconds.

2XVQNP0.png

End Product:

3G9wur5.png

But wait Dax, where do I code in the part where you answer the security questions?

• I've already coded that part in. No need for unnecessary confusion.

GIF

spplbf.gif

Edited by daxmagex

Oh my god, finally. Is this more promising than the other Combat AIO? I have really bad experience with that. This have default bank settings yeah? 

1 person likes this

Oh my god, finally. Is this more promising than the other Combat AIO? I have really bad experience with that. This have default bank settings yeah? 

You can see for yourself :) and yup.

There is a 5 hour trial available.

Here is the bank tab.

zW5ec6Q.png

8AFH6t0.png

Edited by daxmagex

This script is the best thing ever! Seriously, it's amazing, Dax is amazing, try it out and see for yourself! :)

2 people like this

Congrats on release! I've tested this script, and loved it. :)

This script is the best thing ever! Seriously, it's amazing, Dax is amazing, try it out and see for yourself! :)

<3

Here's one of my older proggies, the loot list tab looks much nicer now. Profit calculator is also off, since it didn't track ranarrs but should be fixed now.

L449d6l.png

I am SO satisfied with your black chin bot, i'm going to purchase this one as soon as i get home from work. You da man!

<3

Here's one of my older proggies, the loot list tab looks much nicer now. Profit calculator is also off, since it didn't track ranarrs but should be fixed now.

L449d6l.png

Dang man ima have to try this out loving your scripts so far keep it up!

The succesor to RSBots' AutoFighter has just been created.

Not to hate but nothing can even come close to RSBots AutoFighter

1 person likes this

Not to hate but nothing can even come close to RSBots AutoFighter

Have you even used this? It's even better.

dammmnnnn, and I just bought another AIO fighter... think I can get a refund? lol

You can buy this and have two AIO fighters :)

Bought it! i find it kinda slow? Or am i wrong? After an kill it idles for a a few seconds to long?

All premium scripts are required to wait x amount of time (Unique to your account) after a change in the environment depending on your Antiban Compliance profile and time since last action.

Tried running this at Cave horror doesnt work at all :% Killed them food ran out it says out of food, "on my way to bank " then it just clicks on the black screen "Not existent" it doesnt go up the stairs.

Edited by razer123

Tried running this at Cave horror doesnt work at all :% Killed them food ran out it says out of food, "on my way to bank " then it just clicks on the black screen "Not existent" it doesnt go up the stairs.

For locations that webwalk doesn't support, you will need to set up your own logic navigation.