• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Mute

[ABCL 10][DISCONTINUED] Mute's Nightmare Zone [Buying / Selling]

This has some bugs it needs fixed.

1: it doesn't use a special attack weapon after clicking power surge.

2: It doesn't use the dwarven rock cake and overload fast enough, results in death.

3: after a game it just keeps withdrawing and depositing overloads and absorptions, it doesn't look for a new game.

4: after about an hour it fucked up rapid heal prayer so it kept guzzling the dwarven rock cake which resulted into fucking up my absorption..

@Mute

yus what he said pls fix i bought like 3 months of ur thing and I only used it once and never again after it didnt work

pls fix and it would be a sick as script thanks 

@Mute

Edited by waifubot

Array

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of contact, I've had the stomach flu for the past week, and still am not better, I'll try and provide support this weekend if I'm better then!

I think your health is more important that the script, others may say otherwise.. Hope you are well.

• Like 1

It's a bit slow with rock cakes.I also suggest you should make it drink absorption faster,so we don't get 1 hit.Special attack is sketchy also.Other than that its pretty good..on the other hand with selling games its awful,just runs forth and back to barrels.

Edited by cebra

When AFK guthans it sometimes does flick rapid heal prayer, i dont think it is supposed to...

Yes it flicks it no matter what settings you have, right before it drinks an overload. Just a missing if statement.

Also I don't know if this is a known bug but using the dds at 30% it will sometimes switch to dds, hover the spec but not click it, then switch back to primary and immediately put dds back on and repeat. 

At least the program has been running well with prayer pot method since you can't do absorption while pray flick is broken.

• Like 1

I'm having an issue where it will go in game and keep using absorption over and over again and wont stop attempting to use them even if I have a full bar

Try this, let me know if it doesn't fix it: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/52934-tutorial-when-tribot-doesnt-work-correctly/

@Mute

When will you fix?

Fix what? Can you fill out a bug report please?

Try this, let me know if it doesn't fix it: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/52934-tutorial-when-tribot-doesnt-work-correctly/

Fix what? Can you fill out a bug report please?

@Mute

Are you serious? look at about the last 2-3 pages of this thread. everyone basically reporting the same bugs.

But, if you insist.

What is your issue?:

2: It doesn't use the dwarven rock cake and overload fast enough, results in death. (should prioritize rock cake and then OVL)

3: after a game it just keeps withdrawing and depositing overloads and absorptions, it doesn't look for a new game.

4: after about an hour it fucked up rapid heal prayer so it kept guzzling the dwarven rock cake which resulted into fucking up my absorption. At random times it just fails to flick rapid heal within hp regen time. should make sure it flicks it every 30-45 sec.

5: It randomly uses rapid heal when using guthans.

What happened exactly?: See above

Playing or selling games?: Playing

What was the status on the paint?: Didn't caught these problems in the act themselves so nothing weird showed up.

Bot debug?: Nothing

Client debug?: Nothing

Edited by cvd7171

@Mute

Are you serious? look at about the last 2-3 pages of this thread. everyone basically reporting the same bugs.

But, if you insist.

What is your issue?:

2: It doesn't use the dwarven rock cake and overload fast enough, results in death. (should prioritize rock cake and then OVL)

4: after about an hour it fucked up rapid heal prayer so it kept guzzling the dwarven rock cake which resulted into fucking up my absorption. At random times it just fails to flick rapid heal within hp regen time. should make sure it flicks it every 30-45 sec.

5: It randomly uses rapid heal when using guthans.

What happened exactly?: See above

Playing or selling games?: Playing

What was the status on the paint?: Didn't caught these problems in the act themselves so nothing weird showed up.

Bot debug?: Nothing

Client debug?: Nothing

With number two you need to make it Absorption (4) and Overload (4). You need to add a space after the name

With number two you need to make it Absorption (4) and Overload (4). You need to add a space after the name

I suppose you mean number three. I am aware of that, i am exactly typing in Absorption (4) and Overload (4). There is a space inbetween unlike other potions, i noticed that. This bug had occured twice while i typed it correct. Im not using this script anymore until all the bugs i have reported are fixed. It's not efficient because of the bugs and the chance of getting banned is higher. 

BANNED FOR USING THIS

i enter for the script to close when the NMZ game end.

past 3 days it decides to re-enter by itself, things I noticed:

doesn't do anything correctly - 33 hp + max absorption stacks???

finds a random booster that I didn't authorize???

clearly was messing up while I wasn't watching it.

following that my main is now perma banned and my return to RS after 8 years is cut short. so much for that

Submitted an update, it should only use rapid heal if you have it selected now, changed rapid healing to every 30-45 secs. For the other issues i'll have to take a look when i get more time, thanks.

@Mute

I have purchased your script again. It seems like your fix didn't cover the bug. After about 1 hour and 45 minutes it didn't rapid heal and now i have like 7 hp. instead of 1. it also has totally stopped using rapid heal since i have 7 hp and not 2. which could be the case if it failed to do it within time once.

Can you please look further into this when you got the time?