Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Mute

[ABCL 10][DISCONTINUED] Mute's Nightmare Zone [Buying / Selling]

For the rapid heal flicking, can you make it so that it flicks once every 40-50 seconds instead of just flicking constantly?  like a randomized amount between a min time and a max time?  I don't want it to flick so much, since it really only needs to flick once/59 seconds

For the rapid heal flicking, can you make it so that it flicks once every 40-50 seconds instead of just flicking constantly?  like a randomized amount between a min time and a max time?  I don't want it to flick so much, since it really only needs to flick once/59 seconds

No

Playing Games, on absorption mode and rapid heal:

During a power surge, it appears to switch between my special weapon and my main weapon every attack.

Occasionally it will hit a different prayer and that prayer will be left on while rapid heal flicks, draining my prayer to zero.  Occasionally (usually during a power surge) my character will heal to 2 hp and the flicking will stop.

Hey, about 1/3 games when overloading/rock caking down to 1 hp, then absorptioning, my hp goes up to 2, and the flick doesnt work, therefore hp gaining. Can you please add an option to flick hp when it is 5 or below? kinda annoying how some games are ruined by it not clicking rapid heal when absorptioning at the beginning, Thank you

Hey, about 1/3 games when overloading/rock caking down to 1 hp, then absorptioning, my hp goes up to 2, and the flick doesnt work, therefore hp gaining. Can you please add an option to flick hp when it is 5 or below? kinda annoying how some games are ruined by it not clicking rapid heal when absorptioning at the beginning, Thank you

Not sure what you mean, can you add me on skype please?

Sure, but pretty much the script only flicks rapid heal when @ 1hp, not 2, 3, etc. The problem is, my hp goes up to 2 when the script clicks on absorption potions at the beginning. etc... I start the bot, goes into nmz. Then the first thing it does is drink an overload, then guzzles rock cake down to 1 hp. guzzling the rock cake down to 1 doesnt reset the hp counter to go up. so say my hp needs only 15 more seconds to regenerate 1 hp. The rock cake would guzzle down to 1hp, then drink the absorptions. The problem is it doesnt click rapid heal before drinking absorptions, and hp goes up to 2. And clicking rapid heal stops then. Pretty much just asking to add another button to either set the desired hp you want to click at, or click rapid heal 5 and below hp. Just so the game doesn't go to waste.

Sure, but pretty much the script only flicks rapid heal when @ 1hp, not 2, 3, etc. The problem is, my hp goes up to 2 when the script clicks on absorption potions at the beginning. etc... I start the bot, goes into nmz. Then the first thing it does is drink an overload, then guzzles rock cake down to 1 hp. guzzling the rock cake down to 1 doesnt reset the hp counter to go up. so say my hp needs only 15 more seconds to regenerate 1 hp. The rock cake would guzzle down to 1hp, then drink the absorptions. The problem is it doesnt click rapid heal before drinking absorptions, and hp goes up to 2. And clicking rapid heal stops then. Pretty much just asking to add another button to either set the desired hp you want to click at, or click rapid heal 5 and below hp. Just so the game doesn't go to waste.

I asked you to add me on skype so you can show me.

I'd much rather him adding some kind of priority to flicking rapid heal since even if you do flick at 2 hp, the absorption potions are at 50% or less effectiveness.

I will, but another thing, the script says unlocking coffer when my coffer is unlocked, but it never actually clicks is, just hovers over the coffer and stays there for countless minutes and does nothing

As well, as a suggestion, can you add the option to drink a prayer potion if its in the inventory if pray goes under X amount? This would be the most useful for absorption training, as flicking rapid heal makes the prayer run out before absorptions run out.

Edited by helluxi

Bought this last night, works great and I'm getting good xp - One thing that has been bugging me though, is how clunky the special attack is.. It will spec once, then misclick the 2nd spec, or click wrong time, then switch to main wep, then instantly switch back to spec again.

It's an xp waster, especially during the power surges, which are the most important parts.

Edit: Another mini glitch: Sometimes the character will leave the dream with the spec weapon wielded, and then when going to bank, it can't find it and will end the script saying "You're going to need more dragon dagger(p++)(s)"

Edited by ikk

Just ran this script for ~4hours and I must say it is overall a very well done script!

Power Surges:

During the Power Surge I had a Granite Maul set as my spec weapon, and it worked very well after grabbing the power surge, except after every 2 gmaul specs it would re-equip the Greataxe, flick Rapid Heal once, then equip the Granite Maul, use two special attacks, and repeat. The perk of the Granite Maul is that you can keep special attacking repeatedly but when it un-equips and re-equips it after every 2 specs, it kind of defeats the whole purpose.

I also noticed that it was using my Granite Maul spec weapon as a primary weapon for a couple of minutes, I manually re-equipped my Dharok's greataxe and it did not happen again.

Grabbing/buying potions works great, buying games also works great.

Thanks for the great script!

Edit:

I agree with this about the rapid heal flicking, it does flick more than it needs to and I find myself resupplying very often because of not having any prayer points. 

Edited by abbadoo8

This exactly. Not very hard to do either.

The prayer flicking renders this script unusable...

After 10 - 15 mins you'll run out of prayer points.

Is it possible to update the flashing time so that it does not deplete prayer points? That's like 50% of what this script is useful for.

Edited by Mute