Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Mute

[ABCL 10][DISCONTINUED] Mute's Nightmare Zone [Buying / Selling]

Mute's Nightmare Zone

Current Revision: 1.1.0

BUG REPORT FORMAT:

Spoiler

PM or SKYPE this to me (fastest response)

What is your issue?:
What happened exactly?:

Playing or selling games?:
What was the status on the paint?:
Bot debug?:
Client debug?:

HOW TO GET CLIENT AND BOT DEBUG:

b3a67a9c84b5077d965254fc5b263131.gif

TRiBot freezing or white GUI? Read this first:

Spoiler

Java 8 is required to run this script.

download.mutesscripts.com

9e12e6d614.gif

If they're already in there, change them from denied to always allow.

THIS SCRIPT REQUIRES JAVA 8 - CLICK HERE

DO NOT POST THAT THE SCRIPT WON'T LOAD. PM ME INSTEAD AND I WILL HELP YOU.

f0e17e9ab1.gif

nH9d0hd.png

Click here to purchase

ReliableShadowyDodo.gif

FAQ:

Q: Where can I view some proggies?

A: http://download.mutesscripts.com/statistics/nmz/#

Q: Is there a free trial I can use?

A: Yes, on the repository, you can activate a 2 hour trial. Just go to the product page, and activate the trial.

Q: Does this script support Dwarven rock cakes?

A: Yes, just put the item in your inventory setup.

Q: Does this script support super restores instead of prayer potions?

A: Yes, just put the item in your inventory setup.

Q: Does this script support Overloads?

A: Yes, just put the item in your inventory setup and the script will withdraw them from the barrels.

Q: Does this script support the Absorption training method with Dharoks?

A: Yes, just select Absorption as your training method, and have a Dwarven rock cake added to your inventory setup.

Q: Does this script support pures?

A: Yes, when you first start the script, it will memorize your attack style, and if it's changed at any point during combat, it will change it back. If you wish to change your attack style, you will have to do so, then restart the script.

Q: Does this script support the Guthans AFK method?

A: Yes, just equip Guthans, setup your inventory setup as desired and press start.

Q: Does this script support rapid healing to stay at 1 hp?

A: Yes, just select the option on the gui under the Combat accordion pane.

Q: Does this script support selling NMZ games?

A: Yes.

Q: Does this script support multiple prayers?

A: Yes, to select multiple prayers, hold CTRL while selecting your desired prayers.

Q: Does this script support multiple seller/buyer usernames?

A: Yes, separate names using ",". Like so: nmzhost1,nmzhost2,nmzhost3

Q: Do I need to put money in my coffer?

A: It's up to you, but if you don't have enough, the script will automatically do it for you.

Q: Are you taking any suggestions?

A: Yes, please post any suggestions you have to the thread, or pm them to me.

Edited by Fluffee
Removed repo links, as the script is discontinued.
  • Like 1

Array

I've been running this for like 10 minutes now, only problem I've met is that even if you choose "normal rumble" it will not specify "normal" to the seller. It just expects them to offer normal instead of hard. And when it gets a hard invite, it will just stay there doing nothing.

It will now say what type of game it wants after accepting. Please add me on skype if it doesn't accept the offer. Thanks.

What is your issue?: 1.When overloads are withdrawn from storage, the correct amount is withdrawn and then stored again. repeats this endlessly.
What happened exactly?: 1. continually looped the storing of overloads and withrdrawing
What was the status on the paint?: Withdrawing from storage

What is your issue?: 1.When overloads are withdrawn from storage, the correct amount is withdrawn and then stored again. repeats this endlessly.

What happened exactly?: 1. continually looped the storing of overloads and withrdrawing

What was the status on the paint?: Withdrawing from storage

Please add me on skype, it's working well for me.

Hmm, it seems that it only trades 1 person out of the name list for some reason, wasn't like this before.

Also, the chat detection purchasing doesn't work.

When the script uses a 2hand weapon to spec, it will not equip the weapon/shield that was equipped in the shield slot.

And please make it possible to enter solo, without purchasing a game, like it makes its own game and plays in it, my account is a guthans booster and I'm starting to train it with guthans, it'd be a waste of cash to use others, and waste of time.

Edited by SvenskPotatis

Hmm, it seems that it only trades 1 person out of the name list for some reason, wasn't like this before.

Also, the chat detection purchasing doesn't work.

When the script uses a 2hand weapon to spec, it will not equip the weapon/shield that was equipped in the shield slot.

And please make it possible to enter solo, without purchasing a game, like it makes its own game and plays in it, my account is a guthans booster and I'm starting to train it with guthans, it'd be a waste of cash to use others, and waste of time.

Both seem to be working for me, I'll add shield re-equiping. And it can purchase a game on it's own, just uncheck buy games. Add me on skype if you have any other questions.

Just bought this today, the first script I've purchased from Tribot and I have still not been able to set this up for some long term proggys...

1- Observed character guzzle rock cake just as overload was ending, putting my char below 50 hp, tried to re pot the overload and couldn't, instead decided to rock cake down to 1hp while unpotted...

2- The "buy game" function needs a little rework - unless you are coordinating a seller with a similar script to stand there all day, you are unlikely to figure out the right "message" to sift for in the chatlog. If you simply put "demon" or "mtd", you open yourself up to get scammed 100x in a row...

3- Observed character slowly rock caking enough to allow the monsters to kill it before it could even turn on a prayer..

Not happy thus far honestly, just hoping you're willing to put in a little bit of work because this script is far from flawless, but really isn't too far from being good enough.

Just bought this today, the first script I've purchased from Tribot and I have still not been able to set this up for some long term proggys...

1- Observed character guzzle rock cake just as overload was ending, putting my char below 50 hp, tried to re pot the overload and couldn't, instead decided to rock cake down to 1hp while unpotted...

2- The "buy game" function needs a little rework - unless you are coordinating a seller with a similar script to stand there all day, you are unlikely to figure out the right "message" to sift for in the chatlog. If you simply put "demon" or "mtd", you open yourself up to get scammed 100x in a row...

3- Observed character slowly rock caking enough to allow the monsters to kill it before it could even turn on a prayer..

Not happy thus far honestly, just hoping you're willing to put in a little bit of work because this script is far from flawless, but really isn't too far from being good enough.

1. Fixed

2. Use usernames then? It's just an ease of access feature, you're not required to use it. Not sure exactly what the issue is here..

3. Fixed

Not sure why you're not happy, none of these issues are that extreme--"far from flawless" seems to bit of an exaggeration.

Also, next time add me on skype and fill out a bug report, thanks.

Edited by Mute

1. Fixed

2. Use usernames then? It's just an ease of access feature, you're not required to use it.

3. Fixed

Not sure why you're not happy, none of these issues are that extreme--"far from flawless" seems to bit of an exaggeration.

Also, next time add me on skype and fill out a bug report, thanks.

Right mate, I could have bought the one with 200 pages of proggy reports but I decided to give yours a try, don't catch an attitude with me.

These "issues" defeat the purpose of me purchasing a bot for something I could otherwise afk. You're right, these issues aren't that extreme, which is why i fully expect you to correct them in a timely manner. 

Right mate, I could have bought the one with 200 pages of proggy reports but I decided to give yours a try, don't catch an attitude with me.

These "issues" defeat the purpose of me purchasing a bot for something I could otherwise afk. You're right, these issues aren't that extreme, which is why i fully expect you to correct them in a timely manner. 

As I stated previously I just fixed them and submitted an update. I'm not giving you an attitude, I'm just not sure why you're not happy. Please add me on skype if you need any further assistance. Thanks :)

As I stated previously I just fixed them and submitted an update. I'm not giving you an attitude, I'm just not sure why you're not happy. Please add me on skype if you need any further assistance. Thanks :)

You're awesome.

I'll post a progress report sometime soon. hopefully of a decent length.