Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
King James

Please quit trying to force me to purchase VIP

22 posts in this topic

As the title says, please stop trying to force me to purchase VIP. I will purchase it when I need it, and I don't at the moment. I've spent over $100 to purchase credits and I was amongst the first people using this bot but lately, you've let the greed get the better of you and shitty bot clients steal your customers.

First off, it gives me an issue saying I may only run ONE bot/client since I'm not VIP. I'm not running any.

And today it gives me this.

2e4f1e52e4.png

Here's a list of my scripts, all of which are premium.

b641433300.png

Had a lot more but you guys decided to do some kind of an update so that all retired scapers lost their scripts cause they weren't aware of the fact that you had to post on a thread to keep your scripts.

Anyways, what's this fucking issue I'm having now? You may only bla bla bla, those are only premium scripts.

The free version of the bot is only a trial now, if you want to run scripts efficiently fork out the $8 a month.

So, you're no longer even allowed to run PREMIUM scripts for free? Where do I read this update?

Edited by King James

Buy VIP

It might not be a big deal or anything if you're a goldfarmer or something, but I'm not. I'm not pounding out $100 for scripts and $10 a month to run what I've already purchased which was stated (at the time I bought them) it'd be free. 

Whats the point in not buying vip, if every script would be for free there wouldnt be much afford and work in the scripts etc. all scripters and the tribot owner have to profit from this, without vip they wouldnt be this forum.

and 8 bucks a months isnt much

Whats the point in not buying vip, if every script would be for free there wouldnt be much afford and work in the scripts etc. all scripters and the tribot owner have to profit from this, without vip they wouldnt be this forum.

and 8 bucks a months isnt much

Because I'm only using ONE bot and I'm only using premium scripts. It's like buying a car and still paying to use it. Or buying a house with 10 rooms when you're a single man and only need 1-2 rooms. 

It works now btw, I don't know why I keep getting this issues randomly. Everytime I'm about to hit bed or something I have to wait 30-60 mins or something to run the bot because of it.

Because I'm only using ONE bot and I'm only using premium scripts. It's like buying a car and still paying to use it. Or buying a house with 10 rooms when you're a single man and only need 1-2 rooms. 

Floored logic, when you buy a car, you actually still have to pay to use it, petrol/gas, road tax, MOT's etc.

Just buy vip like every1 else fukboi

Nah nigga, I'm alpha, I don't follow the pack, the pack follows me. Now take your mainstream ass back to Wal-mart, "fukboi". I don't purchase stuff that I don't need. Why do you guys keep saying "purchase VIP?" Every script on this website is already overpriced AF compared to comptetitor so that's enough 'support' if that's your reasoning and if I ever do get back to goldfarming, sure, I'll buy VIP because it pays for itself.

Floored logic, when you buy a car, you actually still have to pay to use it, petrol/gas, road tax, MOT's etc.

You're right, but you don't have to pay for the car itself. Bad example, but I'm sure you get the point. If not;

I have ONE account, I have FOUR PREMIUM scripts, why in the world would I update to VIP and pay an additional $8 a month or whatever it is when I can run it for $0? It's just plain and simply stupidity. 

You're right, but you don't have to pay for the car itself. Bad example, but I'm sure you get the point. If not;

I have ONE account, I have FOUR PREMIUM scripts, why in the world would I update to VIP and pay an additional $8 a month or whatever it is when I can run it for $0? It's just plain and simply stupidity. 

that's how things work, if you don't like it then don't use tribot. nobody is forcing u

Instead of getting into an argument over the internet, try checking the Instance Manager in the repository. If there are any, kill them and wait a little bit. You'll be able to use your scripts in no time.

1 person likes this

that's how things work, if you don't like it then don't use tribot. nobody is forcing u

Exactly. If that was how thing worked, pay for premium scripts 10/month AND pay for VIP 10/month I would have never bought any premium scripts. BUT! That's not it, because it said, you need VIP to run FREE scripts and MULTIPLE bots, without VIP you can run PREMIUM SCRIPTS but only ONE BOT at a time which is/was perfect for me. Now when @heisenberg replied to my topic I thought they had changed that but I cannot find a topic on it and it works as normal for me now so I'm guessing it was just another bug or something.

Also, please get out of your little bubble instead of replying "buy vip". Everyone isn't a goldfarmer who profits from this.

Instead of getting into an argument over the internet, try checking the Instance Manager in the repository. If there are any, kill them and wait a little bit. You'll be able to use your scripts in no time.

I'm not, they're the ones jumping me, why I have no clue. It has never worked man, nothing ever shows up there. I've tried it the last few times I've had similar issues, it's empty. I simply have to wait for a non-existing instance to timeout (30 mins).

Lmao the arrogance and ignorance of the OP. 

Nah nigga, I'm alpha, I don't follow the pack, the pack follows me. 

hahahaha, bet his name is James and named himself Kingjames.

Had a good laugh, thanks :P

Lmao the arrogance and ignorance of the OP. 

hahahaha, bet his name is James and named himself Kingjames.

Had a good laugh, thanks :P

I don't see the ignorance.  He has a point.  Why would anyone buy VIP when all they want to do is run 1 instance of premium scripts?  Buying VIP would be a waste.

I'm not, they're the ones jumping me, why I have no clue. It has never worked man, nothing ever shows up there. I've tried it the last few times I've had similar issues, it's empty. I simply have to wait for a non-existing instance to timeout (30 mins).

If it happens again, open task manager (assuming you're on a Windows OS), and check for any Java processes.  I've been having background Java processes that consume up to 500mb of ram, so that could be your case.  If you're under Linux, use taskkill to kill any java processes, or download and install Htop, a terminal program that's all text but has a clickable interface to it.