Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wastedbro

[ABCv2] [Free Trial] Elite Chopper Pro - A new kind of WCer [New Antiban] [Task System] [Level 3 Friendly] [20+ locations] [CUSTOM Location support

Elite Chopper Pro - AIO Woodcutter

UPDATE 12/30/2017: This script has been completely rewritten and is actively being supported. Thank you everyone!

Description:

Elite Chopper Pro is a woodcutting script designed to be greater than any other woodcutter. Made with the best antiban yet seen, this script has been completely rewritten and runs flawlessly.

With a Task System, Auto-Axe Upgrading, and ABCv3 Antiban, Elite Chopper Pro is the best Woodcutting Bot you can find!

Repository Link:

Features:

• Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT. Yes, I'm talking about ABCv3
  • Task System for completely automated 1-99
  • 20+ locations (See second post for full list)
  • Customer location support!
  • Fast and efficient chopping
  • Start from ANYWHERE
  • Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon)
  • Completely Customizable Antiban
    • Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban!

Upcoming Features:

• Profile System with Script Argument Support (almost done)
  • Built-in Muling capabilities
  • Preset profiles for you to kick-start your massive goldfarm!

Pricing:

Two Week / Unlimited Accounts - $8.99

One Month / Unlimited Accounts - $15.00

Lifetime / Unlimited Accounts  - $29.99

Buy Here:

Note: I will be removing the Lifetime option once I re-obtain my Premium Scripter status. But I will be lowering the prices.

GUI:

Spoiler

ggEtUAi9SpqDLQEuWINTUw.png

xkDXO2wGQhq-4O7ei6MVhw.png

ElnfYaQDTrCnzgIGHv3W2Q.png

Proggies:

Spoiler

bwb2VSe.png

kBVY5j9bSR_UjZ9GV4pHrA.png

73ctFPL7TEe8PKeZ264yiw.png

Vouches:

On 5/12/2015 at 4:44 AM, marsiz202 said:

Left it on last night for 7hours, great bot! Flawless and watching it run is just like watching a human. 1k yew logs, 186k xp. keep up the good work!

Bug Report Format:

How to submit a proper bug report

Supported Locations:

• Custom
    • Scan for trees in a certain radius. Allows you to scan for any tree name, including Teaks, Redwood, etc.
    • Supports Banking using Dax Webwalker or Tribot Webwalker
  • Lumbridge
    • Normals
    • Oaks
    • Willows
    • Yews
  • Draynor
    • Oaks
    • Willows
  • Port Sarim
    • Willows
  • Varrock East
    • Normals
    • Oaks
  • Varrock West
    • Normals
    • Oaks
  • Falador
    • Normals
    • Oaks
    • Yews
  • Edgeville (beta)
    • Yews
  • Grand Exchange
    • Yews
  • Seers Village
    • Willows
    • Maples
    • Yews
    • Magics
  • Catherby
    • Oaks
    • Willows
    • Yews
  • Gnome Stronghold
    • Yews
  • Duel Arena (beta)
    • Magics

Antiban Settings

• The Reaction Modifier represents how much of the reaction time you want the bot to wait. So the lower this slider, the shorter the reaction times.
  • Async Mouse and Camera will be added in the future

Misc Info:

• The task system loops. So once the final task is finished, it will run the first one again. If the Stop Condition is already met, the task will not run.

Common Tribot Fixes:

Spoiler

You should try the following:
- Make sure your roofs are toggled off in Runescape settings.
- Make sure you are not in RESIZABLE MODE in Runescape settings. Tribot doesn't support resizable mode currently.
- Simply restarting your Tribot client can sometimes help too. Close all windows of Tribot and then restart it. It's recommended to restart a few times to make sure all hooks get updated, especially after Runescape has updated. Let Runescape load after each restart.
- If you are using Looking Glass with the official oldschool runescape client, try it with a normal browser or OSBuddy instead. Official oldschool Runescape client doesn't work well with LG.
- If you are using OSBuddy, try disabling OSBuddy plugins and other extra features. Some of those features can interfere with Tribot's functionality.
- Make sure you have "Restart client on update" DISABLED in Tribot's settings. If it's enabled, it will cause problems after Runescape updates.

You can do the following all in one before restarting your client:
- Try clicking on File ---> Delete Cached Clients and restart your Tribot client.
- Try going to litemode in Tribot's settings and restart your Tribot client.
- (You can skip this step if you decide to do the next one) Please try deleting hooks.dat and/or general.ini files from your .tribot folder. After this restart your Tribot. (close all windows)
- If removing hooks.dat/general.ini didn't work. Try reinstalling Tribot by deleting your .tribot folder and then restarting Tribot. Will reset your Tribot settings, consider doing a backup.

Happy botting :)

Edited by Fluffee
Removed repo links, as the script is discontinued.
  • Like 1

May I ask why this script is so expensive? 

Because it's worth it.

This script is designed to be well crafted enough to trust your main on, while also having enough features to run a botfarm of any scale. You can start your bot at level 1 WC and come back 2 days later to see it at 75 cutting magics in gnome village, though I highly suggest giving yourself enough breaks to avoid suspicious activity. 

Remember, each available price is for UNLIMITED accounts. That is a lot of botting potential.

Features are being added every day and the script is always improving. 

I would say go with the lifetime because there is no way youll make your money back in 2 weeks or a month. Maybe buy a 2 week once to test it first though.

I think you can make profit in 2-4 weeks, assuming you already know what you're doing. Really, you can make profit in under a week if you already have a plan.

There's little risk involved, too. I think this script is a really good way to start botting, even if you don't plan on being the next 500 account yew tree cutter.

However, lifetime does give the most value for the price, as it allows you to take your time and experiment.

Edited by wastedbro

The task grand exchange yew tree's bot eventually keeps stopping.... i paid 8.99 and bot cant even run in that place for over 2 hours...

i paid 29.99 lol

How to submit a proper bug report

^ Was it too small in the original post?

All of my runs were over 5 hours, as well as my testers.

Chances are if there is a bug I can have it fixed in under 12 hours, but that's only after you tell me about it.

My guess is it's due to heap errors. If so, then it's mainly because of tribot, though I'm trying to do something about it myself. In the meantime, use 512mb heap space.

Edited by wastedbro

Tell me why should I buy this and why is this special considering this is WAAAAY too expensive ?

Previously I've purchased 2 wc scripts and both have the same ban rate (bans within 12 hours), can you post some good progress reports then I may consider buying this.

The antiban on this script is beyond most scripts, and certainly beyond competing WC scripts, if even by a little, but probably a lot.

That alone, though, won't make your fresh f2p accounts last long (though they would likely last longer than 12 hours). With really good botting practices, I would say that getting banned on this would be rare (again, not brand new accounts).

Besides the high quality performance and antiban, the task system on this script is impressive, and not seen in other scripts. It basically lets you customize how you want the bot to work. You can start your bot at lumbridge normals and come back later to see it chopping magics in seers. The difference between this and other "progressive modes" is that this gives you full customization. 

For example, you may want to bank oaks, powerchop at willows, set your own custom location for maples. You can't do that on other WC scripts.

Similarly, you could increase antiban on accounts you actually want to keep. Maybe you want the script to switch yew locations every couple hours or so. Or maybe you want to switch between yews and magics to see what gives the most profit without fiddling with a script every half hour. This is your solution.

I assure you my price is fair. One of my beta testers actually said it was generous. If you want to know more, please PM me on skype. I encourage you to use the free trial.

Edited by wastedbro
  • Like 1

The repository is currently down but when it comes back up an update should go through to help with java heap issues.

If you are getting heap errors, try setting the max heap space to 512mb per account when you log into the client. Also run in LITE MODE.

Finals week is about here so I won't be too active this week. However, the script is still doing well and will continue to improve greatly soon.

Tripping at the Magic Tree's @ Seers Village it keeps saying "Finding Tree" wile all tree's are up.

Same with the Maple trees at Seers Village.

Started it at the trees, status was "Finding tree" but it never found it.

Started it in the bank, status was "Doing nothing" until I stopped the script.

@wastedbro can you tell me how to set the coordinates for creating a custom location? that would be much appreciated, I can't figure out the X, Y, and Z part for both bank and trees.

Also, is there a feature to change axes as the account levels up appropriately? If they're in the bank already

Edited by samm710

@wastedbro can you tell me how to set the coordinates for creating a custom location? that would be much appreciated, I can't figure out the X, Y, and Z part for both bank and trees.

Also, is there a feature to change axes as the account levels up appropriately? If they're in the bank already

On your tribot client, there is a tool bar. Near the end of it, you should see the "debug" tab. Click it, the click "Position", and it will give you the X,Y,Z coordinates of your RS player's current tile.

And the bot should be switching axes automatically if it banks and sees it can wield a higher axe than the one in your inventory/equipment

On your tribot client, there is a tool bar. Near the end of it, you should see the "debug" tab. Click it, the click "Position", and it will give you the X,Y,Z coordinates of your RS player's current tile.

And the bot should be switching axes automatically if it banks and sees it can wield a higher axe than the one in your inventory/equipment

Will it ever switch if you use powerchopping?

• Like 1

@wastedbro nice I Got it figured out I think. Last question, should the custom coordinates I set for the trees be near the 'center' of the area I want to chop around or does it matter or what? And I think the reason my accounts weren't switching axes is because they were power chopping. But i'll look further into it as well. Thanks for prompt support, great script you got here

I got an account from level 1-59 last night alone (using an addy axe). and no ban. So something's working right

Edited by samm710
  • Like 1

@wastedbro nice I Got it figured out I think. Last question, should the custom coordinates I set for the trees be near the 'center' of the area I want to chop around or does it matter or what? And I think the reason my accounts weren't switching axes is because they were power chopping. But i'll look further into it as well. Thanks for prompt support, great script you got here

I got an account from level 1-59 last night alone (using an addy axe). and no ban. So something's working right

I would put the tile coordinate more to the point a human would stop walking. Like just before the first tree. 

This makes it seem human, since most people don't walk to the center of the trees before cutting. They walk to the closest one and work from there.

Glad it's working out for you! I assure you it will get even better soon. I have so many updates planned, so when I have time.