wastedbro

[ABCv2] [Free Trial] Elite Chopper Pro - A new kind of WCer [New Antiban] [Task System] [Level 3 Friendly] [20+ locations] [CUSTOM Location support

What do you think is safer? Powerchopping in a remote location to avoid webwalking (which I imagine is the single biggest similarity amoung bots [along with logging in typing speed])

or chop/banking at a remote location?

tldr: powerchop or bank for safest lvling.

What do you think is safer? Powerchopping in a remote location to avoid webwalking (which I imagine is the single biggest similarity amoung bots [along with logging in typing speed])

or chop/banking at a remote location?

tldr: powerchop or bank for safest lvling.

The skill in general is very risky, so both of them have a high chance of getting you banned.

But, I think powerchopping in a remote location is less riskier than banking. As when you do banking, you're probably chopping trees from a popular spot, or a known spot for goldfarmers.

Four problems with this;

1) Seers village yews - It will randomely run very far away from the yew trees then just run between two random spots infinitely.

2) Maple trees at seers do not work (just stands there)

3) Magic trees at seers do not work (same as above)

4) It will deposit your axe if you arent wielding it then take it out the bank again - quite bot like? Dunno.

Atm not worth the money because of these major flaws!

First post!

This is my first major script purchase. I believe this custom chopping works better than any other WC basic script available. It picks up the birds nest promptly, and can run at many more creative and sneaky areas I've noticed. I trust you wasted!

Will let you know what I think and properly report any bugs I find. 

This script just does not work for me. It drops or deposits my ax, and can't ever find the bank deposit box. 

WOULD LIKE A REFUND.

Instead of using all caps, have you contacted the scripter? Is there a bug report thread? And refunds will be at the discretion of the scripter. You are not entitled to one otherwise, read the TOS.

Hello everyone on this thread. I apologize for my inactivity. It's been a long time, and I am now confident that I will not go inactive like that again.

As for this script, it's not quite dead. It still works for the most part. However, there may be some broken areas. Also, it has outdated antiban.

I am in the process of a full rewrite of this script. It will contain the same features, more locations, and better antiban than any script has ever had before (check my signature for details). It will have a familiar, but fresh GUI and the same badass paint as it always has.

Oh, and I will be lowering the prices!

I will be looking for beta testers soon.

Stay tuned for the re-release.

• Like 1

On 12/12/2017 at 9:54 PM, wastedbro said:

Hello everyone on this thread. I apologize for my inactivity. It's been a long time, and I am now confident that I will not go inactive like that again.

As for this script, it's not quite dead. It still works for the most part. However, there may be some broken areas. Also, it has outdated antiban.

I am in the process of a full rewrite of this script. It will contain the same features, more locations, and better antiban than any script has ever had before (check my signature for details). It will have a familiar, but fresh GUI and the same badass paint as it always has.

I’m very interested in trying your new version. I’ve been unhappy with the other wc scripts and I have tons off accounts ready to test with! All different levels.

On 12/12/2017 at 5:54 PM, wastedbro said:

I'm really looking forward to this. Any updates?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Starfox
      Sigma Cooker Premium

Want to purchase Sigma Cooker with Old-school gp? You can buy repository credits from @erickho123 with Old-school gp HERE

Script Features
      Meat Cooking: Cooks all of your favorite meats at 6 different locations (Hosidius kitchen, Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah, Myth's Guild and Al Kharid)
      Wine Making: Makes wine at any bank (over 300k xp/hr)
      Task Based: Sigma Cooker runs on a robust task based framework
      Cooking Profiles: Sigma Cooker allows you to save your tasks into profiles so you can easily load your favorite tasks

Meats Supported
      Bear meat, Rat meat, Yak meat, Shrimp, Chicken, Rabbit, Anchovy,
      Sardine, Karambwan, Herring, Mackerel, Thin snail,
      Trout, Lean snail, Cod, Pike, Fat Snail, Salmon, Slimy eel, Tuna,
      Rainbow fish, Cave eel, Lobster, Bass, Swordfish, Monkfish
      Shark, Anglerfish, Sea turtle, Dark crab, and Manta ray

To cook any meat of your choice, start the script at one of the 6 supported locations (Hosidius kitchen, Rogue's Den, Catherby, Nardah, Myth's Guild and Al Kharid). The location will be detected automatically by the script.

To make wine, start the script at any bank.

GUI Preview

Leave the count at 0 to make all of the selected item.

Progress Reports

Payment Options

$1.99 - 5 accounts for one month of script usage
      $4.99 5 accounts for 3 months of script usage

• By jelllo0
      My bot will only attempt to cut wood with an equiped bronze axe. Is there a way to have my bot use an unequipped axe with the Einstein script appropriate for the bots woodcutting level?
    • By wastedbro
      Wasted Tanner

Features:
      Supports all hides Supports Energy, Super Energy, and Stamina Potions Adjustable mouse speed ABCv2 antiban  
      Click here to activate it on the repository

https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2915
    • By Encoded
      http://encodedscripting.com/
      Auto Tithe Farm Pro plays the Tithe Farm minigame on Zeah for free farming experience.
      Requirements:
      - 34+ Farming
      - 100% Hosidius House Favour
      Recommended:
      - Full graceful and/or high agility level
      Usage Guidelines:
      - Spade and seed dibber in inventory.
      - Start in Gricoller's house or Tithe Farm.
      - Have at least 6 watering cans if not using Gricoller's can. Recommend 23 if not using humidify.
      - Have roofs disabled and camera at max zoom.
      Lag and disconnections are extremely detrimental to the performance of the script.
      If you lag or disconnect a lot, the script will not perform at its optimal level.
      Give the trial a go before purchasing to see if lag and disconnects are going to affect your botting experience.
      This minigame is extremely click intensive. A legitimate player is not going to play this minigame for long periods at a time. I strongly suggest keeping this in mind when running the script.
      ABC2 ABCL 10
      Supports 4 different areas of Tithe Farm: East, West, Center East, Center West
      Supports 2 different planting methods: 14x5 15x2, 16x6 4x1
      Regular watering cans and Gricoller's can supported. 
      Humidify support if runes are in inventory. Rune pouch not supported.
      Humidify staffs supported:
      - Steam battlestaff
      - Mystic steam staff
      Purchase:
      4 credits for 2 weeks, 3 instances. 7 credits for 1 month, 3 instances. 14 credits for 3 months, 3 instances.
      Note: Instances are the amount of accounts that can be ran simultaneously. 90 minute monthly trial; try it before you buy it!
      Click here to purchase.
      Minimum Experience 14x5 15x2 Rates:
      Golovanova (34): 14k xp/hr 
      Bologano (54): 33k xp/hr
      Logavano (74): 55k xp/hr

Dynamic Signatures:

Client freezing when starting the script?
      Add tithefarm.encodedscripting.com and 192.241.226.189 to TRiBot's firewall always allow.
      Script Support: https://discord.gg/FDnMbkU
  • Our picks

• This release will:

Fix bytecode manipulation in order to prevent the modification of parameters within the Filter and Condition classes themselves (thanks @wastedbro)

Fix NPE caused by non-null value in GE API (thanks @erickho123)

Add and fix equals methods for api2007.types (thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Modify Mouse#leaveGame to make the mouse leave the game from top, left, right, or bottom (thanks @erickho123)

Add Entrana area to Ships API (thanks @erickho123)

Fix raid prayers index/settings in Prayer API (thanks @erickho123)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 27 replies
    • This update will:

Implement better canvas locking/synchronization mechanism

Fix small Login API bug

Remove the requirement for xbooting Java classes

Use ExecutorService to perform canvas work in parallel

Add "Account Management" game tab to GameTab API (thanks @Encoded)

Fix NPCChat#getMessage (thanks @Encoded )

Fix NPCChat#selectOption (thanks @Encoded )

Fix Banking API after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Fix in-game world hopper after today's update (thanks @Encoded )

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 38 replies
    • This release includes:

Fix updater bug which was causing a bunch of issues

TRiBot will no longer require manual hook fixes every time the RS client updates - the updater has been fully patched for objects

Hooked login fields

Improved the login bot

Ability to recognize the banned/locked messages again

Ability to read the current input for username and password fields

If the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased

If only part of the username or password is already entered correctly, it won't be erased. The login bot will fill in what's missing.

If there are a few invalid characters after a valid substring of your username/password, only (approximately) those invalid characters will be erased. The login bot will then proceed to fill in the missing characters.

Coming soon:

Skull icon fix

Improve screen rate and responsiveness of the RS client (both regular client and LG)

Much more
      • 33 replies
    • This release includes:

Fix shift clicking option selecting

Fix high paint delay settings saving

Update prayer IDs for the quick select menu

Remove RS3 support

Fix hooks

RS3 Support Removed

The RS3 client hasn't been updated since our Old-School version of TRiBot was released, as many of you may have noticed. Keeping all of the RS3 code in the client made the client as a whole harder to maintain, larger, slower, and messier. As hardly anyone still uses the RS3 client, and since the RS3 API was hardly functioning, we made the decision to completely remove it from TRiBot.

For the average user, this means that the client will be smaller, cleaner, and faster. Future updates will also take less work meaning there will be more frequent updates.

If you were one of the few users still using the RS3 client, we apologize for the inconvenience. No future support for RS3 is planned. There are many other botting clients which has support for RS3, so we recommend finding an alternative if you wish to continue botting on RS3.
      • 25 replies
    • Please welcome our new developers, @JoeDezzy1, @erickho123, @Encoded, and @wastedbro.

These members will be responsible for working on, maintaining, and improving TRiBot.

This means that bug fixes and improvements will now come at a much faster pace! We're committed to providing users with the best botting experience possible!
      • 30 replies