Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

TRiBot Release 9.220_3

30 posts in this topic

@TRiLeZ I get so many errors when entering the bank pin, it dosen't do it corretly and always ends up getting locked out and the script shutting down, after 2 hours of failing to enter the bank pin

can someone help me with the setup? I havent botted in a while and i got a new computer just recently. how do i get started? i try clicking open file but it quickly pops up and closes each time i click it. can someone help me get started?

rs3 client doesnt load  Who has the solution?

same problem, i put i the password in the loader, and the bot screen starts, i press on the new client, then after sometime, everything closes automatically.

I tried re-downloading and installing java, redownloaded the tribot loader, everything.

Edited by WHATBOT