Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Macetheace

Bot uses 100% java which causes massive lagg??

21 posts in this topic

Hey I haven't botted in awhile however i started up my bot today and everything works perfect there is no lagg etc, once i run script & start it after selecting my settings, it laggs really bad and eventually causes the client to freeze, when i look at my processes on the computer java.exe is running at like 95-100% CPU, I'm not sure why ? it never used to do this..

Notes:

I've just updated my java to the latest version and it is still doing this.

Two scripts I have used have this problem.

I Am using a Paid $10 script, "RuniteWaterBirth Crabs" that can be found here

https://tribot.org/forums/topic/4745-50-off-summer-sale-499-abcl10144hr-proggy-60kxphr-runitewaterbirthcrabs-all-4-spots-spot-crasher-worldhop/

Edited by Macetheace

Scripter probably forgot to add in sleeps to his script. Message the scripter about it and let him know if there is a message  being spammed in the debug.

Until it's fixed, don't waste your time with the script. You'll have to find a different one.

Edited by Flamo353

Scripter probably forgot to add in sleeps to his script. Message the scripter about it and let him know if there is a message  being spammed in the debug.

Until it's fixed, don't waste your time with the script. You'll have to find a different one.

It's more or so majority of Script's for me, and the client itself lags. However it doesn't always eat up CPU for me but majority of the time it does. The client has problems itself. I've tried running it on 4 different computers, and 2 of which are gaming computers and the client still lag's.

@GirPB

The client paint delay will the client a laggy feel. It's purpose is to lower the cpu usage of large bot farms, but still display the game - only with a lower framerate. If you set the client paint delay to 0 in the client's settings, it will run smoothly like the regular runescape client.

If lowering your client paint delay didn't work, please answer the following questions: 

What script were you using?

How much cpu was being used while you were botting? (Check task manager)

How much ram and what cpu does your computer have?

Edited by Flamo353

@GirPB

The client paint delay will the client a laggy feel. It's purpose is to lower the cpu usage of large bot farms, but still display the game - only with a lower framerate. If you set the client paint delay to 0 in the client's settings, it will run smoothly like the regular runescape client.

If lowering your client paint delay didn't work, please answer the following questions: 

@GirPB

Paint Delay is lowered have a 2.8ghz processor, and 6gb ram. using over 90% which is crazy.

Another Update. I've ran Delta Cooker for 10+ hours, but this fishing script randomly crashes a few minutes after starting it. Now it's not even really before or after something the script just ended while in the middle of fishing. So it's safe to say its broken, but it did run fine before I had to update my Tribot Client these last few times.

note: pretty much every script i use has this problem, its not limited to one script, and also i dont get any error messages

note: pretty much every script i use has this problem, its not limited to one script, and also i dont get any error messages

The Client itself is the problem. It's the same way for me, but other clients don't lag like this, but there just so sub par to the script's here.

Im using a laptop running windows 7, I mean about a month ago i used to run two bots flawlessly with no lagg, however i took a big break from botting come back and update tribot & now this happens, I've also tried to run the botclient on another laptop and it still laggs like hell and uses 100% java. which causes my computer to crash.

@Macetheace Try checking if the client laggs without running any script. If it doesn't lagg, then the script is the issue and you can get a refund by opening a script dispute.

If it still laggs even though you're not running a script, then I want you to answer all of these questions:

What is your client paint delay set to? (It's in your client settings)

How many bot tabs do you have running?

Is there a message being spammed in the bot debug?

How much RAM and what processor does your computer have? (Google how to find your computers specs)

How much CPU and RAM is being used by "java.exe" while you were botting? Check windows task manager (Ctrl + Alt + Delete).

9PCcwip.png

The script you've purchased is over 4 months old. It's extremely outdated:

syinnUE.png

In the future, when purchasing a script please ensure that:

- The script is being updated

- The script's thread doesn't have too many replies about bugs or bans

- The scripter is actively helping/responding to users

Edited by Flamo353

@Flamo353, Hey dude thanks so much for putting the time into writing a reply etc. Others have reported the script to be working perfectly on 23rd march. so i'm not sure if its the script I'm using causing the lagg? also when i tried to run a different script it laggs aswell it spikes the java up to 100%, as soon as i pause the script it goes back to normal the client only laggs when I run a script? is there any reason for this?

I'm thinking of purchasing a different script but i dont want to waste the money and the client is still lagging when i run the script.

What is your client paint delay set to? (It's in your client settings) 0

How many bot tabs do you have running? 1

Is there a message being spammed in the bot debug? NO

How much RAM and what processor does your computer have? (Google how to find your computers specs) 4.00 GB RAM & APU WITH RADEON HD GRAPHICS 1.90GHZ

How much CPU and RAM is being used by "java.exe" while you were botting? Check windows task manager (Ctrl + Alt + Delete). Fluctucates from 90=100% depends on what the script is doing, i notice while its in combat it spikes really high, and when not it lowers down and the lagg subsides a little bit, but even still the CPU is really high.

Note: About a month ago I could run two bots smoothly without any lagg and i come back a couple days ago and cant even run 1

@Flamo353

Edited by Macetheace

@Macetheace You have specs that can probably run 3 - 5 bots. It must be the scripts you're using. Run my time consumer script (it should use a very low amount of cpu) and report back with how much CPU java.exe is using while running.

Edited by Flamo353