Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anttares

35 sr07 botting acounts baned and counting

20 posts in this topic

.... Im loosing it.... i dont know what im doing wrong but i got banned 34 accounts ( diferent ip) without surpasing the 24h trading cap.
Can someonoe tel me wha tis the procedure to create a botting account on rs 07 wich will live long enought to trade a bit a making profit..... and surpasin that 24 h. any help will be apreciated

What script were you using on those accounts?

the start tutorali tool script "EXtutorial" and thats it 

Don't bother botting tut island at all, especially not on free accounts Lol

Edited by Dutchie

Don't bother botting tut island at all, especially not on free accounts Lol

so that is what is getting me banned?

so that is what is getting me banned?

Well when I botted I generally stayed away from Tut island bots, they catch you so easy nowadays 

Doing the exact same thing 35 times sounds like a good idea to me, just keep doing that!

1 person likes this

the thing is i dndt bot shit... i pass the tut and wait until today and sudenly.. BOOOM EVERY FUCKING ACCOUNT BANNED

You're botting on an f2p account? An your botting tut island?? 

im currently botting an f2p account and its going well...just dont be retarded by killing cows for 24hours on the first day -_-

im currently botting an f2p account and its going well...just dont be retarded by killing cows for 24hours on the first day -_-

im not boting 24 h i just complet tut island an close tri bot until today i reglog and evvery account was banned

the thing is i dndt bot shit... i pass the tut and wait until today and sudenly.. BOOOM EVERY FUCKING ACCOUNT BANNED

Then why are you confused at why you got banned? The one thing in common is the tutorial island script lol

I've seen multiple people say that script is almost 100% ban rate ( from my experience as well ) 

Edited by Trigs

Then why are you confused at why you got banned? The one thing in common is the tutorial island script lol

I've seen multiple people say that script is almost 100% ban rate ( from my experience as well ) 

well im going to make 10 accounts a do the tutorial the dar way XDDD ill tell you how it went

Oh just wait for it

I tried the exTutorial script just for the hell of it, and got banned within 2 hours. I'm currently running tests and keeping notes and so far, the one that botted the tutorial was the fastest banned, it didnt even start anything crazy after getting off the island.