Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cosimo

OSRS AFK RANGE [40min - 1.5h]

21 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

(Some of you guys might already know this so pls don't flame) 

FYI: This is like Afk Guthans, it's 100% legit, 100% un-bannable, you can do it 24/7 if you don't sleep 

So I understand how expensive it is to level up range and how painful it is to train. 

Chinning is a way faster method but 1. It's not as afk as this 2. way more expensive 3. You always have to be on alert (Risk of death)

================================

Off Topic:

Fact about Guthans AFK: I was PvM-ing with some of my friends in a PvM cc and they seen a twitch stream where a Jmod hinted out that Jagex is starting to be very concerned with this afk guthans method to maxed melee. So in my opinion, they're probably going to start NERFING Afk Guthans some time this year or next. 

Now you might think that's impossible without a vote BUT Jagex got rid of Commission Staking even when the votes were 90%+ in favour of commission staking. So if I were you, I'd either starting afking the fuck out of guthans! 

=================================

There are two ways to afk with this method, it's very similar to guthans

EVERYTHING IS IN Nightmare Zone

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

My Stats currently are: 99 defs + 85 range (Giving me 40min of 100% afk and 70k+ xp/h)

I watch netflix when I do this and it works amazingly

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

(Sorry for the bad resolution, I use a vps to afk on)

f598f781eb7a6c5b327a2ec7abacdd8a.png

a7f00c5712e331eb1fda742e515f1846.png

1st Way:

Equipment:

Full Range Void

Toxic Blowpipe (Steel darts)

Ava

2 range pots(Optional) and full inventory of absorption potions

Other good range gear.

Instructions:

Go to a guthan host and ask for NORMAL

Drink the pots to be ready to absorb 1000 damage and afk for about 40min

-------------------------------

@2nd Way

Equipment:

Full Range Void

Armadyl Cross bow (ACB)

Dragonfire Shield (DFS)

Broad Bolts

2 range pots(Optional) and full inventory of absorption potions

Other good range gear

Instructions:

Go to a guthan host and ask for Normal

Drink the pots to be ready to absorb 1000 damage and afk for 1h+

This second way a lot cheaper than the first way and you can afk a lot longer BUT the xp/h is A LOT LOWER

-----------------------------------

BY THE WAY:

It's best to rock cake to 1 hp before using your absorption potions. This makes it so the monsters max hit can only be as high as your available hp. HP regains slowly, so the 1k points will last a lot longer.

-----------------------------------

Now this does not mean you can only go for 40min/ game session. Once you're at 100 or below on absorption damage, just re-pot to get it back to around 1000 points and start your next afk 40min-1.5h

A full inventory can last you around 4 rounds of afk sessions so you can potentially stay in nmz from 2h - 6h if you really want to 

Edited by Cosimo
1 person likes this

It's best to rock cake to 1 hp before using your absorption potions. This makes it so the monsters max hit can only be as high as your available hp. HP regains slowly, so the 1k points will last a lot longer.

1 person likes this

omfg that's actually sooo smart :o I'll do that from now on

Method shall be supported in ExNightMareZone sometime this spring break (Starts on the friday of this week)

I literally cannot fking wait! X D D D 

So lets say I have shitty range gear, my xp/hr is just gonna be lower right?

So lets say I have shitty range gear, my xp/hr is just gonna be lower right?

I honestly don't know how low it'll be because I've never trained range without void. 

But to answer your question, yeah it's going to be lower. Void increases your range bonus by 20% (I recommend you getting it before you start wasting range xp ;) )

If you eat rock cake till 1hp, it won't really be afk though.

You have to sit there and flick rapid heal every 30 sec-45 secs or you will regain 1 hp at a time.

If you eat rock cake till 1hp, it won't really be afk though.

You have to sit there and flick rapid heal every 30 sec-45 secs or you will regain 1 hp at a time.

You don't have to eat the rock cake to 1 HP, that's just a bonus to last even longer

The method is now supported in ExnightmareZone

@Cosimo I've heard about this but never new how to carry it out. Thank you very much for going in depth just to let us know out of kindness. Much appreciated. I'm about to get on that this week. 

Edited by Shoghi

@Cosimo I've heard about this but never new how to carry it out. Thank you very much for going in depth just to let us know out of kindness. Much appreciated. I'm about to get on that this week. 

enjoy!!

Great method! Still working well.

Thanks for this. Going to start using this soon, ranged is such a pain to train at lower levels lol

Good method man.

THANKS!

I personally did this method to 99 range from level 83 on my zerker. I didn't use absorbs though, I used prayer potions so it was alot more expensive for me.

Once you hit 92-93 range your xp p/h spikes up to 100k. Took me just over a week, very fast.

Off Topic:

Fact about Guthans AFK: I was PvM-ing with some of my friends in a PvM cc and they seen a twitch stream where a Jmod hinted out that Jagex is starting to be very concerned with this afk guthans method to maxed melee. So in my opinion, they're probably going to start NERFING Afk Guthans some time this year or next. 

Now you might think that's impossible without a vote BUT Jagex got rid of Commission Staking even when the votes were 90%+ in favour of commission staking. So if I were you, I'd either starting afking the fuck out of guthans! 

Drink the pots to be ready to absorb 1000 damage and afk for 1h+

This second way a lot cheaper than the first way and you can afk a lot longer BUT the xp/h is A LOT LOWER

You've predicted the future. @Cosimo