Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Fixing RuneScape OpenGL Mode /w TRiBot

10 posts in this topic

Ever see this?

Posted Image

First, make sure the RuneScape client (via web) can run in OpenGL mode. If it can't, you might be missing a driver.

There are a number of things which you can do to fix this:

• Ensure that TRiBot is using Java 7 32-bit. For more information, go here: http://tribot.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=494
  • Set the TRiBot Loader to run in Console Mode. Keep reading the console to see if there are any errors.
  • Try setting the memory limit in the TRiBot Loader to a lower amount (ex: 256mb).
  • Try deleting the RuneScape cache located in the "C:\Users\YOUR_USER\" directory.
  • Make sure your graphics drivers are up-to-date.

If you are still having troubles, make a post here.

this is what im getting. my guess would be a sid error? fixable (hopefully) with the sid tut? I dunno the post states to post if i still get errors so thats what im doing. I never got this untill after the EOC update. last time i redownloaded java it fixed it for a while.

[06:56:54] Starting TRiBot Loader.

[06:56:54] TRiBot Loader Release 1.43 is up-to-date.

[06:56:56] Attempting to launch TRiBot.

[06:56:56] Java JRE Home: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7.

[06:56:56] Using "C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" to boot TRiBot.

[06:56:57] TRiBot SID: 'mRDhgAVPlNNHt8UHosUF308F IdIO6naGR9e00UX3JLxoBIYS'.

[06:56:57] Click this text box to copy the SID to your clipboard.

[06:56:57] TRiBot Loader has finished it's process. TRiBot will now start.

[06:56:57] CONSOLE STARTED [06:56:57] Java 1.7.0_09 x86 32

[06:56:57] SID: mRDhgAVPlNNHt8UHosUF308FIdIO6naGR9e00UX3JLxoBIYS

[06:56:59] TOGL initializing.

[06:56:59] TOGL successfully initiated.

[06:56:59] Loading TPS...

[06:57:14] TPS map loaded in 14452 milliseconds.

[06:57:54] Project Emperor Goose initialization succeeded!

yes i do.

there used to be a tut for setting the sid, but i searched it and nothing came up. i even went to the user's profile that created it and looks through his threads and it isnt there either.

EDIT: I just got it into open GL. i created my JAVA_HOME and set my path. I'm not sure if this give you any usefull information but after setting up my JAVA_HOME, some of the options for display modes disappeeared. I now have direct X, Open gl and safe mode, before tere were at least 1 or 2 more.

While running Tribot, I tried to run a script. There was a warning message that popped up saying that OpenGL is not working, or Tribot's interceptors are not working correctly.

Image: http://prntscr.com/y12c4

My console mode -

[00:20:27] CONSOLE STARTED

[00:20:28] Java 1.7.0_01 x86 32 (C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.7.0_01\jre)

[00:20:28] TRiBot 5.25_2

[00:20:28] Initial Settings Loaded

[00:20:28] Using SID: IYRO1sV5TINitawtLa4WbVyXSDC6nhtQ4jsmrcDwb1Nnmwt2H4

[00:20:28] Initializing TRiBot

[00:20:29] Sesssion Validated

[00:20:30] Loading TOGL

[00:20:30] TOGL initializing.

[00:20:30] TOGL successfully initiated.

[00:20:31] Loading security manager.

[00:20:31] TRiBot GUI is ready.

First, make sure the RuneScape client (via web) can run in OpenGL mode. If it can't, you might be missing a driver.

I get the same message using the web client, do you know where I can get what driver I need?

I have a problem trying to run TRiBot on RS3 , it loads till like 97% stuck for around 3 seconds then it automatically closes RS? >.< 

Tried these solutions..