Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
Twitch

Get ready for Oldschool Bonds !

Array

They're going to be so expensive. People have to pay real $$ to actually generate game's supply of bonds. Since they're about to be released, I want you to think of all the ppl that will be trying to buy the nearly non-existent supply of bonds and what that will do the price .-. Unintentional price manipulation, oh boy.

Edited by Flamo353

They're going to be so expensive. People have to pay real $$ to actually generate game's supply of bonds. .

You do realise there are credit card details for sale on the internet right? :P

I remember on World of Warcraft, you could buy game-time from the Chinese for in-game gold and they just bought you gametime using stolen credit card info.

Wouldn't be surprised if they use stolen Cred Card info to buy bonds lol

Edited by Chingy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Failed4life
      Current Stock: 372m
      Current Price: $0.67/m
      Accepted Payment: Crypto Only - Preferably Coinbase (Preferred coin is USDC, but will accept most)
      Non-Coinbase payments will require confirmations to pass
      I will not go first
      Discord: Failed4life#3370
      Unique ID: 162656616380891136
      Comment your Discord name after adding my Discord!
    • By Depaul
      So I recently let my brother use my tribot account, I had to hand hold him through everything.
      he bots for what he says is like 5 hours based on levels closer I would say more like 10 hours over 2 days. Banned.

I've botted for a fair bit on self made scripts. recently using the same one he was using a (premium),  I suicide botted a fresh account 12 hours day one nothing.
    • By odealo
      ODEALO IS AN EU-BASED COMPANY OPERATING SINCE 2017   IT SECURES HUNDREDS OF TRANSACTIONS EVERY DAY MAKING IT ONE OF THE SAFEST MARKETPLACES FOR MMO CURRENCIES, ITEMS, AND SERVICES   CHECK OUR RUNESCAPE OLDSCHOOL MARKETPLACE FOR THE MOST UP-TO-DATE OFFER AND PRICING ON OSRS GOLD     OR ADD US ON DISCORD: ODEALO#0611   INTERESTED IN SELLING ON ODEALO? WE OFFER: ☑ THE LOWEST PER TRANSACTION FEES ☑ WITHDRAWALS VIA PAYPAL, SKRILL, WEBMONEY ☑ FULL CHARGEBACK PROTECTION ☑ INTUITIVE OFFER MANAGEMENT TOOLS ☑ SPECIAL TREATS FOR SUPERSELLERS
    • By Dakers011
      Over 10,000 RuneScapers Have Used MMOearn Since 2016

Our Goal Is To Save You Money!
      Buy RuneScape Gold From MMOearn Now!
      No One Can Beat Our Price, Free!

• By RSGM Sales
      *WE HAVE NO HIDDEN CHECKOUT FEES WHEN U PURCHASE GOLD!* MANY OTHER SITES WILL CHARGE YOU UP TO 5% EXTRA BUT WILL ONLY DISPLAY THIS WHEN YOU ARE PAYING. WITH RUNESCAPEGOLDMARKT YOU PAY THE PRICE YOU SEE. NOT A CENT MORE!   Moderator Partnered with Montreal
    • By Fluffee
      How to Run Most Applications Through a Proxy on both Windows and Linux
      Windows Instructions
      Note: Chrome and Firefox portable do not work with WideCap.
      1. Download WideCap from here (http://widecap.ru/en/download/)
      2. Run through the installer, and launch WideCap, you should see this screen.

3.Go ahead and click on Settings (First option under the Widecap section on the left hand side). Then uncheck the box that says Run with system startup.

4. Now go ahead and click on New proxy (First option under the proxies section on the left hand side).
      5.You should see this screen, in the top field enter the IP address and port (IP:Port format). Confirm that the protocol is set to SOCKS v5 (which is the default), and tick the box for Authentication if necessary. If using an authenticated proxy, enter your username in the login field, and obviously your password in the password field. Then hit the Create New button, next to Chain, and type in a name for your Proxy, then Hit OK

6. Now that you're back to the main screen, click on the Proxy List section (Second option under the proxies section on the left hand side). Right click on your newly added proxy, and click check selected, to make sure you entered all the information correctly. If the status field rolls over to OK, you're good to go, and can move on to the next step

7. Find WideCap in your System tray, right click, and uncheck the box that says Enable Widecap.

8. Click on View Programs (Second option under the Programs section on the left hand side). Then drag and drop the icon for the application you want to proxify (run behind a proxy) into WideCap. WideCap supports the proxifying of both .exe and .jar files!

9. Right Click on your newly added program, and click on Modify Application, you should see a similar screen depending on what you added. Then click on Create New... (to create a new rule)

10. In the Chain tab, select the Proxy Chain you created earlier, then under the Main tab, give your new rule a name and hit OK. Then Hit OK again on the modify Application screen.

11. Hit Apply and OK in the main window of WideCap, and then find it in your System Tray again, but this time click the box to Enable Widecap
      12.Open your Proxified application, and check to see if the proxy worked! If your IP is changed, congrats, you've got WideCap working!
      Linux Instructions (Based off of a Debian Installation)
      1. Open a new terminal and run this command
      sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install -y proxychains 2. Now that proxychains is installed, we're going to go ahead and create a user specific configuration file. To do this, we'll make a directory, then copy the standard proxychains configuration file to it and change the ownership of the configuration file to your user. Run the command below as your user.
      mkdir ~/.proxychains/ && cp /etc/proxychains.conf ~/.proxychains/proxychains.conf && sudo chown ${USER:=$(/usr/bin/id -run)} $HOME/.proxychains/proxychains.conf && sudo chgrp ${USER:=$(/usr/bin/id -run)} $HOME/.proxychains/proxychains.confroxychains.conf 3. Once the command is finished, open the proxychains config file in your favorite Linux text editor, for ease of use, I'm going to use nano. To install nano run this command
      sudo apt-get install -y nano To edit the proxychains config file, with nano, run this command
      nano ~/.proxychains/proxychains.conf 4. Now, what you'll want to do is scroll all the way down to the bottom, and you should see something like this

That last line that says
      socks4    127.0.0.1    9050
      That's the line we'll be editing. Firstly, we'll go ahead and erase everything on that line, don't worry we'll put it back. The format for the configuration file is
      Proxy Type(lowercase) (tab) IP address (tab) Port (tab) Username (tab) Password
      Therefore if your proxy was a Socks5 proxy, with an IP of 192.168.1.1, a port of 1080, a username of Fluffee and a password of TRiBot, your final line would look like this:
      socks5    192.168.1.1    1080    Fluffee    TRiBot
      So, go ahead and modify your last line to fit your own proxy and then hit Control+X to exit, and then hit Y to save (instructions are based off of using nano to edit the file).
      5. Proxychains is now setup, but how do you use it? Go ahead and VNC into your Server and open a terminal, or open a Terminal inside your Desktop Environment (if using Linux installed on a PC). From there run the command proxychains followed by the application you would like to run, or the path to the application. For example, try running, if you have Firefox installed:
      proxychains firefox Then navigate to an IP checking website, and see if your proxy worked!
      That concludes the tutorial on how to use a proxy with Oldschool or any browser, on both Linux and Windows. If you have any questions feel free to post in the comments!
    • By giankpetrov
      CURRENT PRICES: $0.85/M   ALWAYS ASK FOR STOCK PAYMENT METHOD

+210 VOUCHES FROM SYTHE +35 TRIBOT VOUCHES
      https://tribot.org/forums/profile/87863-giankpetrov/?tab=node_feedback_Feedback
      ADD ME

• By darkblades
      So I'm coming back to botting after a year or so Hiatus. I'm curious... from experienced botters, when do you feel it safe to bond your new bots that you are implementing into your farm? I understand that bans are inevitable, but I'm going for longevity of my accounts rather than 24/7 suicides. Should I hand play them for a bit, quest and spread some skills around prior to bonding them and moving to money making skills? How have you guys found success?
    • By undertheradar
      I want to buy two bonds for 2 of my botting accounts. I have around 6 new accounts that have all done some killing of chickens.
      I understand that I can accept traded items/gold on Fresh account A but I then cannot transfer it off the account to anyone because I do not have 18 hours in game or 7 Quest Points?
      So my plan is to buy 6mil with real money on Fresh account A and then give 3mil each to Fresh account B and Fresh account C, so they can buy bonds at the GE.
      Will I be able to trade the 3 mil from Fresh account A to Fresh account B and Fresh account C? 

• Our picks

• Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 31 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 21 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies
    • This release will:

Add new internal framework for capturing exceptions

Fix issue with not selecting the last column in world hopper (Thanks @Todd)

Add a message about pin usage in Banking#openBank (Thanks @Todd)

Disable the firewall by default (Thanks @Todd)

Fix handling of the welcome screen after login (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix wrong amount bank withdrawal (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Screen#isInViewport

Fix Game#isInViewport (Thanks @Encoded)

Call onBreakEnd for ListenerManager Breaking Listeners (Thanks @Encoded)

Fix Prayer#getPrayerPoints NumberFormatException (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Thanks
      • 28 replies