Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TRiLeZ

Ensuring TRiBot Uses The Right Java

35 posts in this topic

how do i find the latest location of my java? i already downloaded the newest version but dont know which tab is the correct location. please help

I have my JAVA_HOME variable set and tribot lists a ton of jre/jdk installations that don't even exist on my system (uninstalled them and cleared them from my registry). I have a working jdk but because it isn't selected by tribot by default, I can't use an external client starter.

EDIT: Fixed by reinstalling non-existant Java versions then uninstalling them again

Edited by bottingmaster

How do i install this on ubuntu 12.04 64? I have already installed java 8jdk on my vps , but on the run it says glx extension not supported. Glx version 1.3 or higher required Heelp guys.

Every time I go to Javas site they do not have 32bit for a download on windows 10 only get 64bit and 82bit. I have tryed both versions. I cleared my Jagex cash. set my environment variables from the tribot client login where it says java version.even redownloaded the client idk what else to do

Hi my problem is when i try to run ur bot it takes me to internet explorer and gives me 3 opions 1 open,2save,3save as can u help me plz