Sign in to follow this  
TRiLeZ

Switch to Java 8

We are officially switching to Java 8 only. That is, you must have at at least Java 8 in order to run TRiBot.

Java 8 was publicly released over a year ago, and Oracle Java 7 has recently reached its end of life. It's time to move on. Java 8 has many features that were previously not available to TRiBot to maintain compatibility with Java 7. In switching to Java 8 only, we are now able to use those features.

If you haven't done so already, please upgrade to Java 8. Do can do so by downloading and installing the most recent Java version here: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html.

On a side note: The long occurring "misclick" bug with the Human Mouse has been fixed.

Thanks,

TRiLeZ

• Like 2

I currently have Java 8 only installed, and tribot login loader has that version selected. But still says when it goes to run tribot i do not have java 8. I had to switch to console & development mode to run tribot.

Slight bug. It's fixed now.

How can i Upload picture here? :-/

I'd recommend downloading Gyazo here: https://gyazo.com/

When you open it, you select a part of your screen you want to capture, then the app will automatically upload it online and give you a URL of where to find it.

Or if you have a PC, use the built in "Snipping Tool." Just click on the windows icon at the bottom and start typing "snipping" and it should pop up.

Edited by chrismoon

I'd recommend downloading Gyazo here: https://gyazo.com/

When you open it, you select a part of your screen you want to capture, then the app will automatically upload it online and give you a URL of where to find it.

Or if you have a PC, use the built in "Snipping Tool." Just click on the windows icon at the bottom and start typing "snipping" and it should pop up.

I will just post link, cuz its not allowing me to make picture... http://gyazo.com/3076f62657422d2ac3b9d9408e456d94

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Our picks

• This release will:

Add support for using custom F key bindings to switch between game tabs (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix tab opening for "Skills" and "Kourend Tasks" (Thanks @erickho123)

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot
      • 30 replies
    • This release will:

Fix an issue where breaks would stop firing

Fix Combat#getWildernessLevel, use dynamic search for text and cache ID for later calls

Fix an NPE in the Combat API

Fix Mouse#leaveGame bug where the mouse wouldn't actually leave the game screen
      • 21 replies
    • This release will:

Add LG support for Runelite

Fix NPCChat issues

Fix a bug where the camera angle setter would just hold down a key for 5 seconds (the timeout)

Slightly adjust the rotation via keys to be more accurate

Add the ability for asynchronous camera movement via keys

Make Camera rotation via mouse more fluid, with more antiban, and work much better in resizable mode

Add a "Camera#setCamera" method, allowing the rotation and angle to be set in parallel

Increase the likelihood of using the mouse for camera movements

Add support for adjusting the camera to positionable entities (Positionable#adjustCameraTo)

Upcoming updates:

Improved CLI support

Much more

• Thanks
      • 59 replies
    • This update will:

Allow for clicking through the chat box when possible (Thanks @Todd)

Fix Combat#selectIndex (Thanks @Encoded)

Ensure worlds stay sorted and added a check to avoid misclicks in the in-game world hopper (Thanks @erickho123)

Fix out-dated Options API interface indices (Thanks @Todd)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

Much more

• 12 replies
    • This release will:

Fix login bot after today's game update (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix latest in-game world hopping issues (Thanks @erickho123)

Compact Settings UI and set location relative to TRiBot (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Fix an older implementation of GrandExchange#getWindowState (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Improve the preformance of NPCChat by only searching in certain interface parents (Thanks @JoeDezzy1)

Upcoming updates:

Break handler bug fix

Improved CLI support

LG support for RuneLite

Much more

• Thanks
      • 16 replies