Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TRiLeZ

Switch to Java 8

69 posts in this topic

We are officially switching to Java 8 only. That is, you must have at at least Java 8 in order to run TRiBot.

Java 8 was publicly released over a year ago, and Oracle Java 7 has recently reached its end of life. It's time to move on. Java 8 has many features that were previously not available to TRiBot to maintain compatibility with Java 7. In switching to Java 8 only, we are now able to use those features.

If you haven't done so already, please upgrade to Java 8. Do can do so by downloading and installing the most recent Java version here: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html.

On a side note: The long occurring "misclick" bug with the Human Mouse has been fixed.

Thanks,

TRiLeZ

2 people like this

I currently have Java 8 only installed, and tribot login loader has that version selected. But still says when it goes to run tribot i do not have java 8. I had to switch to console & development mode to run tribot.

I currently have Java 8 only installed, and tribot login loader has that version selected. But still says when it goes to run tribot i do not have java 8. I had to switch to console & development mode to run tribot.

Slight bug. It's fixed now.

After getting the new tribot loader, 3.012, the client no longer pops up. I click on the tribot3.012.exe in on my desktop, but no client comes up. Any ideas on how to fix? deleted old and downloaded latest version of java already.

After getting the new tribot loader, 3.012, the client no longer pops up. I click on the tribot3.012.exe in on my desktop, but no client comes up. Any ideas on how to fix? deleted old and downloaded latest version of java already.

I have the same problem.

I cant load client with Java 8 on debian linux so i need always to install java 7 can u fix it?

Edited by Goddness

Thank's trillz, everything is working now :). I admire your work highly, and appreciate you making this application for us.

Edited by Pittman
1 person likes this

@TRiLeZ

I can't open on my Tribot loader on my vps CENTOS 6 64bit anymore!!!!!

I tried opening it with the command java -jar (it worked before all the time but ever since the update, it doesn't work anymore!!)

Doesnt work scripts. when i start script only its log shows up but some strange messages are running down the client.

How can i Upload picture here? :-/

I'd recommend downloading Gyazo here: https://gyazo.com/

When you open it, you select a part of your screen you want to capture, then the app will automatically upload it online and give you a URL of where to find it.

Or if you have a PC, use the built in "Snipping Tool." Just click on the windows icon at the bottom and start typing "snipping" and it should pop up.

Edited by chrismoon

I'd recommend downloading Gyazo here: https://gyazo.com/

When you open it, you select a part of your screen you want to capture, then the app will automatically upload it online and give you a URL of where to find it.

Or if you have a PC, use the built in "Snipping Tool." Just click on the windows icon at the bottom and start typing "snipping" and it should pop up.

I will just post link, cuz its not allowing me to make picture... http://gyazo.com/3076f62657422d2ac3b9d9408e456d94

Delete %APPDATA%\.tribot\settings\hooks.dat.

Im using Mac, could you please tell me how handle it on mac? :(

Edited by Ignuolis1