• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Buy OSRS Gold

Sell OSRS Gold
Sign in to follow this  
Salad Boy

There be a 1B drop party coming soon for any interested

Hey people of Tribot, there is a 1000M Rs3 drop party going down on the 29th of this month in the [Elite Duel] friends chat. They're also doing a Easter Egg giveaway for which you have to like/sub/comment on the following video. Elite Duel is basically this really big commission staking fc (Its no bannable in rs3) that host stakes in the arena for only 5% commision, pretty fun shit tbh so maybe check it out. They have a bunch of other helpful videos on there channel that teach you how the whole thing works. 

Anyway here is the video, best of luck everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDiT4oOGp3o

<3 Salad

CJRSV did a giveaway for 1B osrs if you could tip a perfect bracket in the NCAA college basketball playoffs. (This has a approximate 1 in 1 billion chance of getting right if you tipped the bracket randomly). No one who entered the comp won, they didn't really have a chance either. However the idea was very fun and original. I don't think there will ever be a 1B osrs drop party, I don't know who would give up that amount of money at this point.

@Childstory, Its basically impossible to rig polypore stakes. I don't know who the spammers are or whos behind them because I haven't actually seen them but let me tell you if you ever hung around the rs3 duel arena you would see the amount of people that get spammed for the smallest reasons, if like one of our ranks sets of the wrong person he can bring out 20 accounts and spam away if he wants. People know we're legit so doesn't really bother us. Happens to individual people as well not just fc's. Tbh I think this'll probably blow over like it always do, nothing to worry about really. :)

<3 Salad

@Childstory, Its basically impossible to rig polypore stakes. I don't know who the spammers are or whos behind them because I haven't actually seen them but let me tell you if you ever hung around the rs3 duel arena you would see the amount of people that get spammed for the smallest reasons, if like one of our ranks sets of the wrong person he can bring out 20 accounts and spam away if he wants. People know we're legit so doesn't really bother us. Happens to individual people as well not just fc's. Tbh I think this'll probably blow over like it always do, nothing to worry about really. :)

<3 Salad

its pretty easy to rig 0.0. If you use to stake a lot what name might i know?

Sounds like a scam..........

1. This is a drop party, how can anyone scam people at a drop party? It's a free 1B to the public.

2. I haven't seen the spammers but if you have ever been involved with in-game gambling of any sort you would know that EVERY fc gets spammed at one point no matter how legit they are. Even fishy fc got spammed back in 2012.

3. You may ask why would someone spam and fc if they hadn't scammed. There are plenty of reasons, for example someone trying to force the fc into paying a ransom, someone simply disliking the fc and also other fcs trying to spam out the fc because of tight competition.

Please don't accuse people of anything before you know the facts.

<3 Salad

@Illuminati666 I know you're known for starting shit on these forums and being retarded in general but unless you have any photos/videos or any actual proof of what you're saying then please don't bother to post on my topics. Every single host has insurance invade they get scammed in the arena and no one has anything to really worry about. Elite Duel has multiple payouts videos and a good community chat in general. Please go back to your shitty nothing and continue being a fucking worthless cunt.

@Illuminati666 I know you're known for starting shit on these forums and being retarded in general but unless you have any photos/videos or any actual proof of what you're saying then please don't bother to post on my topics. Every single host has insurance invade they get scammed in the arena and no one has anything to really worry about. Elite Duel has multiple payouts videos and a good community chat in general. Please go back to your shitty nothing and continue being a fucking worthless cunt.

@Salad Boy i mean all you need is an account with stalls and you get an advantage 24/7. People in the staking community know me by the name of just4show, and im not one to brag but i use to keep my bankroll between 50-100b at all times so...

oh yeah, i actually know a 1 tick stall that works for poly fights

Can you tell me how i "start shit" too? I stay in my own lane and just save up the greenbacks. At least buy vip if you are going to advertise on here scrub.

@Usa @TRiLeZ @YoHoJo @Mute @The Black Tux @Mat @J M C  I dont think he should be allowed to advertise on here.

Edited by Illuminati666

@Salad Boy i mean all you need is an account with stalls and you get an advantage 24/7. People in the staking community know me by the name of just4show, and im not one to brag but i use to keep my bankroll between 50-100b at all times so...

oh yeah, i actually know a 1 tick stall that works for poly fights

Can you tell me how i "start shit" too? I stay in my own lane and just save up the greenbacks. At least buy vip if you are going to advertise on here scrub.

@Usa @TRiLeZ @YoHoJo @Mute @The Black Tux @Mat @J M C I dont think he should be allowed to advertise on here.

Advertise? I literally was letting people know about a drop party, sorry for advertising free shit?

How have you not started shit all you did was accuse the fc of 'scamming hard' with no valid proof whatsoever which I see as a completely unnecessary post on this topic and I think you only did it to cause problems.

You have 50-100b? Wowwwweeeeeeeeee. By a stall I'm guessing you're basically saying you know how to scam a person in a poly fight? If a host were to do this it would be obvious and the bettor would recieve a full refund with the host deranked and kicked. And if you think it's a legitimate stall that gives a 2-5% advantage and is non-obvious then why aren't you making hundreds of billions already?

Would appreciate it if you didn't post on my topics.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By RuneScape Gold Sales
      ⚔Rune$cape Gold Sales⚔     Current Gold rates: .::RuneScape 3::.       ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Selling at --> 0.115-0.125 USD/m [Min 50m] ◀️ ◀️ ◀️       ☄️DISCOUNTS FOR BIGGER ORDERS !☄️     *Accepted payments*   ⚜️ Swedbank ⚜️ SEB ⚜️ PaySera ⚜️ PayPal ⚜️ Transferwise ⚜️ Bitcoin ⚜️ Ethereum ⚜️ UKBT ⚜️ SEPA ⚜️

✒️Contacts:✒️   ✨Skype [press on image]: ✨Discord:   ▶️▶️  RuneScapeGoldSales#9928  ◀️◀️ ID:557289497168183307   ✨Facebook [press on image]:   ✨You can also PM us ✉       Additional information:   To avoid getting scammed ALWAYS ask for PM before any transactions ❗ Negotiation is ALWAYS possible for bigger orders ❗ Regular sellers / buyers are valued ❗ I do not provide middleman services.
    • By RuneScape Gold Sales
      ⚔Rune$cape Gold Sales⚔     Current Gold rates: .::RuneScape 3::.       ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Buying at --> 0.095 USD/m [Min 100m] ◀️ ◀️ ◀️  
        *Accepted payments*   ⚜️ Swedbank ⚜️ SEB ⚜️ PaySera ⚜️ PayPal ⚜️ Transferwise ⚜️ Bitcoin ⚜️ Ethereum ⚜️ UKBT ⚜️ SEPA ⚜️

✒️Contacts:✒️   ✨Skype [press on image]: ✨Discord:   ▶️▶️  RuneScapeGoldSales#9928  ◀️◀️ ID:557289497168183307   ✨Facebook [press on image]:   ✨You can also PM us ✉       Additional information:   To avoid getting scammed ALWAYS ask for PM before any transactions ❗ Negotiation is ALWAYS possible for bigger orders ❗ Regular sellers / buyers are valued ❗ I do not provide middleman services.  
    • By komle
      Payment methods: Paypal, Revolut, Skrill, Paysera, Monese

Discord: Dollar99#1429
      Facebook: DKGolden
      Online! Livechat --> WWW.DKGOLDEN.COM
    • By Failed4life
      Stock: Message for info - Restocks every few days
      Current Price: $0.68/m
      Accepted Payment: Crypto Only - Preferably **Coinbase** (Preferred coin is USD Coin, but will accept most)
      Non-Coinbase payments will require confirmations to pass
      I will not go first
      Discord: Failed4life#3370
      Unique ID: 162656616380891136
      Comment your Discord name after adding my Discord!
    • By wastedbro
      Wasted Chopper - AIO Woodcutter

Description:
      Wasted Chopper is a woodcutting script designed to be greater than any other woodcutter. Made with the best antiban yet seen, this script has been completely rewritten and runs flawlessly.
      With a Task System, Auto-Axe Upgrading, and ABCv3 Antiban, Elite Chopper Pro is the best Woodcutting Bot you can find!
      Repository Link: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/
      Features:
      Best Antiban possible. ABCL 10 plus new antiban not seen in ANY OTHER SCRIPT via my Unofficial ABC Extension  Task System for completely automated 1-99 20+ locations (including Redwoods) (See second post for full list) Options to burn, fletch, and even plank the logs you chop! Customer location support! Infernal Axe Support Fast and efficient chopping Start from ANYWHERE Auto axe upgrading (bronze to dragon) Completely Customizable Antiban Control Mouse Speed, Reaction Times, and even play around with Tribot's built-in antiban! Profile System Save and Load custom Profiles! Script Arguments To use, just type in the name of one of your saved profiles, and the script will load those settings and run them without displaying the GUI!  
      Upcoming Features:
      Built-in Muling capabilities New Paint! Preset profiles for you to kick-start your massive goldfarm!  
      Pricing:
      Standard Packages
      One Month (15 instances) - $3.99 Three Month (15 instances) - $7.99 Six Month (15 instances) - $14.99       <- Best deal! Goldfarming Packages
      One Month (100 instances) - $11.99 Casual Botting Packages
      Six Months (2 instances) - $8.99     <- Perfect for Mains Buy Here: https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/2653-elite-chopper-pro/

GUI:
      Proggies:

Vouches:

Supported Locations:
      Custom Scan for trees in a certain radius. Allows you to scan for any tree name, including Teaks, etc. Supports Banking using Dax Webwalker or Tribot Webwalker Lumbridge Normals Oaks Willows Yews Draynor Oaks Willows Port Sarim Willows Varrock East Normals Oaks Varrock West Normals Oaks Falador Normals Oaks Yews Edgeville (beta) Yews Grand Exchange Yews Seers Village Willows Maples Yews Magics Catherby Oaks Willows Yews Castle Wars Teaks  WC Guild Willows Maples Yews Magics Redwoods  
      Antiban Settings
      The Reaction Modifier represents how much of the reaction time you want the bot to wait. So the lower this slider, the shorter the reaction times.  
      Misc Info:
      The task system loops. So once the final task is finished, it will run the first one again. If the Stop Condition is already met, the task will not run. Please note that this script exclusively uses DaxWalker for walking, and is subject to its limitations.  
      Common Tribot Fixes:

• By im4ever12c
      Wax Collector V1.0
      This is my very first script I have created. I will continue to learn more about scripting, but creating this tool is the main reason  I wanted to start scripting for Tribot.
      This script collects wax buckets from bee-hives.
      With the current wax bucket price, this script can generate up to 250,000gp/hr
      Before starting this script, please ensure you are in the Camelot bank, have empty buckets in your bank, and also have insect repellent in your inventory.
      https://tribot.org/repository/script/id/3419-wax-collector/
    • By OfficialRsGoldRush
      DISCOUNT CODES

3TB FOR 3% OFF YOUR ORDER

Who  We Are 

RsGoldRush is comprised of members from a former well known gold shop. We are all veterans in our respective roles. What this means is that we all have experience serving the community effectively and efficiently.  We hope to offer a seamless experience, for you to purchase, sell or swap your 07 and RS3 Gold.  We try our best to stay competitive with other big name shops. That's why we are offering to price-beat any major competitors listed price. If we can’t beat it then the gold's free! We want you to earn your trust so you feel safe and comfortable purchasing runescape 07 gold or runescape 3 gold from us. We wish you the best of luck on your runescape adventures, and hopefully you can try us, as we attempt to carve out our name in the runescape community, you might even see some familiar faces.

runescape07nocoupon (4).jpg
    • By OfficialRsGoldRush
      Save 5% off your rs3 order!

Use code RS3TB

Who  We Are 

RsGoldRush is comprised of members from a former well known gold shop. We are all veterans in our respective roles. What this means is that we all have experience serving the community effectively and efficiently.  We hope to offer a seamless experience, for you to purchase, sell or swap your 07 and RS3 Gold.  We try our best to    stay competitive with other big name shops. That's why we are offering to price-beat any major competitors listed price. If we can’t beat it then the gold's free! We want you to earn your trust so you feel safe and comfortable purchasing runescape 07 gold or runescape 3 gold from us. We wish you the best of luck on your runescape        adventures, and hopefully you can try us, as we attempt to carve out our name in the runescape community, you might even see some familiar faces.

runescape3nocoupon (2).jpg
    • By komle
      Payment methods: Paypal, Revolut, Skrill, Paysera, Monese

Discord: Dollar99#1429
      Facebook: DKGolden
      Online! Livechat --> WWW.DKGOLDEN.COM
  • Our picks

• Over the past few months, I’ve been working diligently on a new project - TRiBot X. Everything has been written from the ground up, with all of the best practices of software engineering. Every aspect of TRiBot has been re-imagined to support three main goals: flexibility, useability, and reliability.
      • 31 replies
    • Come give us feedback on the next version of TRiBot!
        • Thanks
      • 74 replies
    • TRiBot is looking to improve a lot of its customer relationship management, customer on boarding process, customer experience, design elements, community engagement and pretty much everything else you can imagine when it comes to marketing.

Our goal: To ensure that the marketing done TRULY reflects the experience and does not shine an inaccurate light on what TRiBot is lacking in.

So I ask, what do you love about TRiBot and what do you hate about TRiBot? What does O S Bot, Rune M8, PowR Bot and Dre amBot do better? (yes I purposely didn't spell it right 😂).

Love, 

RileyZ
      • 23 replies
    • Over the last three weeks, I've been working on upgrading our server infrastructure. It's finally ready and is now live!

Why?

Increased reliability - less server errors

Increased availability - less downtime

Increased security - keeping us and you secure

Increased capacity - ability to serve you better

Increased speed - less waiting for things to load

Faster development - server and service updates will come faster

What are the changes?

Move from a single AWS EC2 instance to AWS ECS (Elastic Container Service)

Distributed computing

Load balancing

Git management of server files and filesystem

Redis caching

How?

AWS ECS (with 10 EC2 instances)

AWS ElastiCache (Redis)

AWS Load Balancing

AWS EFS (Elastic file system)

Please bare with us as I continue to tune the server for maximum performance. Slow loading speeds may occur temporarily. I thank everyone for their patience.

Please post on this thread if you experience any issues other than slow loading times.
      • 51 replies
    • This release will:

Fix prayers and world hopper API (Thanks @JoeDezzy1 and @erickho123)

Improve banking API (Thanks @Encoded)

Adds methods for returning and using Java Lists, rather than arrays

Slightly randomizes some hardcoded behaviour

Removes sleeps from waitConditions; the efficiency saving potential is negligible in these use-cases, therefore cleaner code is preferable

Other back-end improvements

Note: If you are using LG, please restart both the RS client and TRiBot.
        • Sad
        • Haha
        • Thanks
      • 90 replies