Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kaanaslan966

What is the current ban rates in osrs

Question

ive been away for long time am back bought my 8 dollar green dragon killer script ran it for from 3:30 am to 11am and no ban today i just turned it on running for 1 hour now but it got me thinking... what is the ban rates? and if i get banned once is it still 48 hours and i get to keep my gp?

also i use break system aswell

Edited by kaanaslan966

11 answers to this question

It depends on how old your account is and how long you bot for. REmember, play like a human

looking at the expired offence account is atleast 13 months old has b gloves good progress never botted only 2 expired offences due to offensive language

The first ban won't be 48 hours. It will be permanent (for botting) and you will loose all of your GP. Try transferring your GP to another account that you don't bot on.

The first ban won't be 48 hours. It will be permanent (for botting) and you will loose all of your GP. Try transferring your GP to another account that you don't bot on.

i heard first ban is 48 hours and since its not a goldfarming account its a personal account i dont know if they will remove the gps

i heard first ban is 48 hours and since its not a goldfarming account its a personal account i dont know if they will remove the gps

Yes, but you're botting something which the majority of goldfarmers bot.

They will assume your account was stolen and being botted on.

Most likely scenario is that they will lock your account with a temporary ban on suspicion of being hacked, or they will just straight up ban you if you're not using a proxy.

1 person likes this

You will get permabanned for botting.

If you do want to bot, make a new try to level the combat a little and then bot (on a proxy). Just transfer the supplies from your main to your bot account.

Then you will only use that what you have transferred to your bot account and not you whole bank.

Also your main will be safe for if you decide botting is not for you.

I have done this with a dosen accounts and my main always remained un-banned.

Good luck!

Regards,

Smoking

Edited by SmokingBlue
1 person likes this

You can't tell which type of punishment they will give you. I have gotten perm bans only since started botting 3 months ago.

current ban rate is quite high tbh,

some get lucky and some don't, you just have to pray

tried praying still got banned

Even pro botters gets banned.

You need to find your own way on how to not get banned.

Don't spread the method because that will make it detectable.

It also depends on the scripts used.

The time spent. The account used. The ip used. Etc.