Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erickho123

[ADMIN Partnered TODD] Erickho123 Credit Shop [AUTOMATED] [Amazing uptime] [RSGP ONLY] [Scripts for RSGP Instantly!]

576 posts in this topic

Never got my credits 

This aint even cool 

Hey man my credits never cam paid 9.9m 

Please only post once, posting 3 times in a row does nothing at all. If you didn't receive a response the first time, wait. My credits were paid out just around the same time you bought your credits, so it didn't have enough to send. You bought credits from us before and received them instantly, I'm not going to scam you.

Your credits will be sent shortly within an hour, sorry for the wait.

Edit: They were sent.

Edited by erickho123

Please only post once, posting 3 times in a row does nothing at all. If you didn't receive a response the first time, wait. My credits were paid out just around the same time you bought your credits, so it didn't have enough to send. You bought credits from us before and received them instantly, I'm not going to scam you.

Your credits will be sent shortly within an hour, sorry for the wait.

Edit: They were sent.

Sorry man I was just upset because I wanted to run the script overnight I appreciate you hooking it up, great service my apoligies 

1 person likes this

Didn't work for me.. bought 8 credits, didn't receive any.

Your credits should've been sent around ~30-50 minutes ago.

doesnt work. waited 10 minutes for instructions still nothing, i closed it because its broken probs

Edited by bigboy01

Just sold him some gp. Went really easy and quick.

If you could make such a system, but pay via Paypal I would use it all the time!

Just sold him some gp. Went really easy and quick.

If you could make such a system, but pay via Paypal I would use it all the time!

Thanks for your suggestion.

I hope you do realize that you can't cash out those credits for 1:1 and it's supposed to be meant for buying scripts / VIP.

bought one credit

still haven't received after 30 minutes.. kinda disappointing as I thought it would be instantly but it isn't

bought one credit

still haven't received after 30 minutes.. kinda disappointing as I thought it would be instantly but it isn't

i bought credits didint recive them over 15 minutes now ????????????

All credits should be sent.

Hi I have just traded you 5.5m and bought 10 credits, I have still not received them, thank you:D

Hi its been over an hour and still haven't received I thought it would of been instantly.

TRiBot was down when it attempted to send your credits, fixed. Please only post once.

Bought 15 Credits but am yet to recieve them after waiting ~5 hours or so, Any updates on this would be appreciated :)

Bought 15 Credits but am yet to recieve them after waiting ~5 hours or so, Any updates on this would be appreciated :)

Your credits should be sent now

Hi, I just bought 6 Credits, under the wrong user id: 7
I then found out my CORRECT account id: 82979

and purchased 7 Credits under the same account username that i first paid with.

I still haven't received ANY credits, and if its possible, can i get my 6 credits transferred over to the correct id: 82979

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead