Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erickho123

[ADMIN Partnered TODD] Erickho123 Credit Shop [AUTOMATED] [Amazing uptime] [RSGP ONLY] [Scripts for RSGP Instantly!]

576 posts in this topic

bought credit but i dont receive credit...

They were sent not too long ago, contact me only one way next time. Don't have to send a PM, skype message, and tribot post.

Just bought 8 credits and already used them to buy a script! Great service, will use again!

Thanks for the feedback! I look forward to your next purchase

still no credits

All credits were sent, our system is not down. Either you didn't check again, or you enter the wrong user ID. You can pm me your rsn so i can investigate in further

I am unable to send credits until administartors address my issue (Waiting for response).

Your credits will be sent from a friend shortly.

Edited by erickho123

All credits that were completed have their credits, the service is currently offline until the administrators reply and address my issue.

I will be adjusting the status of the shop shortly to offline.

Can i purchase VIP... i was on your website and it says to wait 1-5 minutes for instructions but nothing happend

Shop is down, took a while for administrators to reply. @immassive

Shop will be back online 4/23/2015!

that was the fastest and best not only that but safest transaction i ever been through rofl. i got a few words to say . you wont believe how what i just saw was crazy loool ty erick. bought 5 credits super fast

1 person likes this

bought 6.5 credits, paid 3.575m and only got 6 credits.. anyway i can get that .5 credit or pay for the rest of the 7th credit??

bought 6.5 credits, paid 3.575m and only got 6 credits.. anyway i can get that .5 credit or pay for the rest of the 7th credit??

My system shows you ordere 6 credits so that's what it delivered, it's not possible to buy 6.5 credits using my credit system anyways. IF you wanted VIP/VIP-e you should've used my AUTOMATED VIP shop found here: https://tribot.org/forums/topic/46743-mod-partnered-erickho123-vip-shop-automated-amazing-uptime-rsgp-only-all-memberships/, which allows you to buy "6,5 credits".

@erickho123 welp ggs, only 200k or so, not too muffed, still a fast service, thanks anyway. make it so when ordering credits in the credit shop it only lets you type in whole numbers if that's the case. Will buy again.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor