Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erickho123

[ADMIN Partnered TODD] Erickho123 Credit Shop [AUTOMATED] [Amazing uptime] [RSGP ONLY] [Scripts for RSGP Instantly!]

576 posts in this topic

@erickho123

Hey buddy, i got a problem.

I was in a trade with your account but i dc'd during the trade.

Now for some reason, my session is still going on and i cannot trade with my runescape username.

Can you please help me out?

It says "Your username already seems to be in use for a purchase. Try another username, or wait 2-5 minutes and refresh the page."

It's been like an hour now.

Did you refresh the page..? The service is working fine, and I did not notice anything wrong.

I've made a mistake by trading the money from another acccount than i mentioned in the form, please respond asap and i can give you the details!!!

Edited by kvtrainerke1

Used the site just fine yesterday, now, when I want to buy 16 credits it seems to be down. I keep getting the 'Your username already seems to be in use for a purchase.' message even thought it's been like 40 minutes. When I did manage to get it past it just sat there waiting for like 10 minutes, I then closed the site. Will try again in about an hour hoping the webserver will be working again then :)

1 person likes this

@[email protected]

Service should be up shortly. The reason why it was down due to runescape update.

Service is now up, plan on adding an update to my automated system to alert for runescape updates, so this won't occur again this weekend :)

Edited by erickho123
1 person likes this

Hey I didn't receive my tribot credits, pmed you. 

did trade still no credits

Fixed sorry

1 person likes this

Bought 25 credits havent recieved them yet, been waiting 20mins. 

Instructions
Completed, we have received your gold.. Now sending credits

Bought 25 credits havent recieved them yet, been waiting 20mins. 

Instructions

Completed, we have received your gold.. Now sending credits

Have you received your credits yet? They were sent

Sorry for the inconvenience. My SSD and HDD got wiped due to a malware yesterday, and i had to rush to rewrite the scripts to get them into working order. Today, I noticed a flaw, and I have fixed it. Everyone credits should be sent within 1-2 minutes. Next time, if you don't receive your credits, please only post ONCE in one thread and wait patiently.

@[email protected]@[email protected]@runeraped

Hey @erickho123 , I think your script has stopped working again. Bought credits an hour ago, still have not received.

The reason is because TRiLeZ paid us out not too long ago, so I had 0 credits to send.

Fixed, and made the credit shop stock update more frequently (so this problem won't occur again), sorry. I also sent you a very small amount for our services not working properly.

@fatdoobie2

Edited by erickho123

The reason is because TRiLeZ paid us out not too long ago, so I had 0 credits to send.

Fixed, and made the credit shop stock update more frequently (so this problem won't occur again), sorry. I also sent you a very small amount for our services not working properly.

@fatdoobie2

Oh ok no problem, thanks for that!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead