Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erickho123

[ADMIN Partnered TODD] Erickho123 Credit Shop [AUTOMATED] [Amazing uptime] [RSGP ONLY] [Scripts for RSGP Instantly!]

576 posts in this topic

"If you're the owner of this website:

Contact your hosting provider letting them know your web server is not completing requests. An Error 522 means that the request was able to connect to your web server, but that the request didn't finish. The most likely cause is that something on your server is hogging resources. Additional troubleshoo2ting information here."

Looks like the site server has been disconnected :(

Such a shame, hope it gets back up and running this site was awesome for me, credits and gold sales 24/7.

I really wish my best to you and your project we all want it back online!!!!! much love

QuickRSGP is coming back soon. The approximately time is one week if everything goes as plan. I look forward to bringing this service back to you guys!

1 hour ago, erickho123 said:

QuickRSGP is finally up for buying credits!

I must have good luck because I just got back to botting again and you finished this 1 hour ago :)

Big vouch love this service

10 hours ago, ik_own_ziek said:

doesnt seem to be working

It works, just only on thursdays when runescape update, the service goes down temporarily. It's back up.

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, chad0ck said:

Just sold you 11m says everything went through and still havent got my paypal money its been 3 days! 

Product: Sell RS 07 Gold
Payment method: Paypal
Amount: 11M
Total price: 11.55
Runescape username: x_alpha_x
Completed, did you enjoy the easy process? We hope you did! 

Your paypal payment has been sent, but it can take a a few minutes to appear in your transaction history. 

Please leave feedback in the thread you found us in order to keep our services thriving! 

You think lying about 3 days is going to help your situation? Try again, it's been less than 10 minutes since you did that order and it was sent.

12 hours ago, erickho123 said:

You think lying about 3 days is going to help your situation? Try again, it's been less than 10 minutes since you did that order and it was sent.

Read your messages!

4 hours ago, chad0ck said:

Yo No i didnt i will show you my paypal transcript of everything that has came in

Nah. Let me tell you the entire story:

You submitted an order on our website and our system handled it fully. 100%, no hiccups.

You posted on this thread claiming it's been 3 days when in reality, it's been only 10 minutes since the order was created and completed. How insulting is it that you think you could just lie on my thread about that? Was it to grab my attention? If so, ha.

Picture of your payment:

GnvXAuR.png

So, the question remains. If your payment was sent, why are you claiming you didn't receive a payment? Well, thats probably because you entered the wrong paypal address and it was sent to somebody else.

As well, flaming me on skype about my "messed" up system and acting like you're angry over $11 whole dollars isn't going to help you any good.

aHd2puX.png

Mistakes happen even if they aren't my mistakes. However, you acting like a complete rude person is not acceptable behavior, so I'll tell you what. I'll look into this situation in 3 days since you decided to act so freaking rude and decided to lie about it being 3 days since you made the order. God, this made me chuckle when I read your reaction. I would look into your issue right away, but you know the typical "angry" customer doesn't work with me. It makes it more funny when its the customer's fault.

2 hours ago, chad0ck said:

AND your posting personal emails to paypals on a website thats kinda fucked buddy!

From an unbiased POV, it doesn't seem that unfair/fucked up for eric to reply in this fashion. Yes, the e-mail possibly could have been covered up a bit, but otherwise you are on his thread making false claims which is basically tarnishing/slandering his business to anyone who's considering using the site after reading the latest posts. So yes he has to provide indisputable proof to put those thoughts at ease because of what you claim to be true.

Just from a logical point of view it seems like you were rather rude to not privately resolve it with eric about this "issue" which did not exist to begin with.

Even when dealing with people online where you aren't face to face, being polite can work wonders.

Thought I'd mention it so you can take it into consideration in the future. I do not have any relations with eric or the site.

1 person likes this

Can you please pay me now i've been waiting And been very honest yes i fucked up gave you the wrong email yes i admitted i bashed your site on skype but doesn't mean you dont pay someone for them fucking up and making them wait? But i Would love my 11 dollars so i can purchase something online thank you very kindly 

12 minutes ago, chad0ck said:

Erickho please pay me now im so sorry i need the money 

ya dun goof'd kid!

2 hours ago, chad0ck said:

Erickho please pay me now im so sorry i need the money 

420 money delivered

Z22jLIc.png

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor