Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

erickho123

[ADMIN Partnered TODD] Erickho123 Credit Shop [AUTOMATED] [Amazing uptime] [RSGP ONLY] [Scripts for RSGP Instantly!]

576 posts in this topic

Erickho123's Credit Shop

A long time ago, I opened a credit shop but closed it. Now I am reintroducing it with an automated system. it is now much easier to purchase credits from my automated system by guiding you step by step on what to do.  Previously, I opened a VIP and bond shop which were both automated, and users loved it!

What's the website link?

You can find the website by visiting: https://quickrsgp.com/buytribotcredits

I'm almost certain that you will find my website extremely useful and simple.

Why choose from me?

Tired of having to find online sellers? Not anymore, With my automated system, you won't have to deal with that! My system should have the best online time than any other seller. This means that you should be able to trade at your own pace and receive your credits nearly instantly without any delay!

I am well known throughout TRiBot, writing scripts users love, assisting users with their client issues, and trusted by many.

What are your prices?

The price varies depending on the current GP price. I will try to keep my prices fair, of course. Just check on the website for the price. Please check my prices before going to anyone else.

TOS

My website TOS applies to my tribot thread too (obviously..) : https://quickrsgp.com/tos I am just simply keeping it on my server to keep it more organized. (TOS is subject to change)

Admin partnered

My service is partnered with @Todd, we are safe to use!

On 3/22/2015 at 9:04 PM, Todd said:

Since Erick's last service shut down, he asked me to partner with him on this one. Which I happily said yes.

Thanks for checking out our service!

Edited by erickho123
2 people like this

Tested this out, it was super easy and efficient. A very convenient system if you prefer to use 07 gold. :)

Good luck with sales!

Edited by J M C
1 person likes this

Tested this out, it was super easy and efficient. A very convenient system if you prefer to use 07 gold. :)

Good luck with sales!

Thanks for being first to test it out!

If anyone faces an issue, please let me know and I'll try to fix it ASAP.

Looks great, site looks nice aswell!

Thanks! I would like to redo the website design another time, but for now this works. The system works pretty well too if you want to try that out :)

Edited by erickho123

Really nice ;) , don't need now but will use in the future.

Edited by Raviener
1 person likes this

Did you code a script so an account trades the guy that purchared the tickets automaticly? That's really cool!

@erickho123 I purchased 10 credits around 15 mins ago. But I haven't received any credits yet.

Did something go wrong? Or am I just being impatient?

Sorry, first time doing this so I am pretty clueless.

Edit: It's been almost an hour now, still no credits. so i'm gonna assume something went wrong.

Edited by BestRivenEU

@erickho123 I purchased 10 credits around 15 mins ago. But I haven't received any credits yet.

Did something go wrong? Or am I just being impatient?

Sorry, first time doing this so I am pretty clueless.

Edit: It's been almost an hour now, still no credits. so i'm gonna assume something went wrong.

Sorry, was asleep. I overlooked something, it should be fixed now. I apologize for the inconvenience, it's new written code, so there might be one or two bugs in the beginning, but i'm fairly confident if you try again, you won't ever see the problem again. Your credits has been sent.

Edited by erickho123

Sorry, was asleep. I overlooked something, it should be fixed now. I apologize for the inconvenience, it's new written code, so there might be one or two bugs in the beginning, but i'm fairly confident if you try again, you won't ever see the problem again. Your credits has been sent.

No worries bro, I understand it's only just been released so I wasn't too worried.

I really liked trading system and step-by-step walk through thing so I'll probably be buying from you again. Thanks dude :)

1 person likes this

No worries bro, I understand it's only just been released so I wasn't too worried.

I really liked trading system and step-by-step walk through thing so I'll probably be buying from you again. Thanks dude :)

Thanks for the feedback, if there's anything you'd like to see, let me know.

Now mod partnered with @

Since Erick's last service shut down, he asked me to partner with him on this one. Which I happily said yes.

Thanks for checking out our service!

1 person likes this

I purchased 6 credits about 25 minutes ago and it said do not leave this page you will get instructions in 1-5 minutes but still haven't gotten anything. Just curious if I did something wrong

Purchased 6 credits and have paid.

The site is currently on the screen "Completed, we have received your gold.. Now sending credits" and has been for the last ~5 minutes or so.

Is this normal?

Meerkat

Edit: Been almost 30 minutes now and still nothing

Edited by Meerkatlady

Purchased 6 credits and have paid.

The site is currently on the screen "Completed, we have received your gold.. Now sending credits" and has been for the last ~5 minutes or so.

Is this normal?

Meerkat

Edit: Been almost 30 minutes now and still nothing

No, it's not normal. It should be fixed now, sorry.

Need 15 Credits, how much ea ?

If you didn't read the thread, you're not going to go far using my automated system.

@erickho123

Hey buddy, i got a problem.

I was in a trade with your account but i dc'd during the trade.

Now for some reason, my session is still going on and i cannot trade with my runescape username.

Can you please help me out?

It says "Your username already seems to be in use for a purchase. Try another username, or wait 2-5 minutes and refresh the page."

It's been like an hour now.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor