Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

VirMach

From $5 // Cheapest Botting VPS // Instant Setup // TRiBot Pre-installed // Free IP Changes // Windows Available // Unique IP // Great Support

56 posts in this topic

Hi @VirMach I'm trying to buy your RSPRO package but I'm having trouble paying with my credit funds. The only option for purchase is through Credit/PP/BC etc. I added you on skype if you can help me out with this.

Edited by UncleTeemo

Hi @VirMach I'm trying to buy your RSPRO package but I'm having trouble paying with my credit funds. The only option for purchase is through Credit/PP/BC etc. I added you on skype if you can help me out with this.

I've accepted the Skype add, please contact us there. :)

Hey @VirMach, added you on skype; purchased a windows plan a few mins ago, wondering if I could upgrade to a linux plan and pay the difference? Thanks :)

Hey @VirMach, added you on skype; purchased a windows plan a few mins ago, wondering if I could upgrade to a linux plan and pay the difference? Thanks :)

Please make a ticket and we can see what we can do in that situation. Usually that wouldn't be an upgrade as they're on different datacenters so we'd just do a switchover after you add the proper balance.

I'd like a server capable of running 2 - 3 LG clients. Please add my skype.

moiz.frost

Added.

Does this work with looking glass by any chance??

Yes the Windows plan do, and I believe Linux does as well but it requires some tweaking. We can help with that if you decide to go with Linux.

Yes the Windows plan do, and I believe Linux does as well but it requires some tweaking. We can help with that if you decide to go with Linux.

I already have a windows plan, is the software all pre loaded onto it?

I already have a windows plan, is the software all pre loaded onto it?

You will need to install Java and download TRiBot, that's about it. But it works the same way as your computer, so it's fairly easy to do.

How much RSGP does a RS1 Plan cost?

Added YoHojo on Skype, waiting for his confirmation.

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what his current rate is. You'll have to ask him, hopefully you got in contact.

go with Virmach who's been around forever with no issues -- or trust Sphiinx who says "umadbro" on dispute threads that he's not even involved with, and blames all VPS issues on his customers (like magically getting hacked or the VPS crashing several times per day)

Edited by jeremiah9988
1 person likes this

Which VPS would you recommend to run a single osbuddy + looking glass client?

And which is the best value for money package and how many osbuddy + looking glass clients can it run? 

Thanks. 

Which VPS would you recommend to run a single osbuddy + looking glass client?

And which is the best value for money package and how many osbuddy + looking glass clients can it run? 

Thanks.

I would recommend the RS5G from here for a single OSBuddy + LG. http://vpsgamers.com/runescape-botting-private-proxy/

Looking Glass tends to use about 2 bots worth of usage, so the first plan may not have enough CPU power required. That specific plan should be able to run 2 LG clients. Then for $10 more we have the RS8G plan which should be able to run 3+ - this is the best value plan we have for botting.

Dont buy it , buyed 15 $ pack and thats so lagg dont can do anything disappointed, want my money back

I have replied to your support ticket, we'd love to help you with any issues you're having. :)

I have replied to your support ticket, we'd love to help you with any issues you're having. :)

Only way to help me is give back my money