Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

VirMach

From $5 // Cheapest Botting VPS // Instant Setup // TRiBot Pre-installed // Free IP Changes // Windows Available // Unique IP // Great Support

56 posts in this topic

Hey I can answer questions here, or through the ticket system, or even the livechat.

You can PM me on Tribot as well with any questions.

Is not @YoHoJo Selling this already?

This is another product that we're directly featuring. Since it's not Linux, it has a much wider set of applications you can use it for that exist (such as running any exe file or using it as a secondary computer) than just botting. Our VirMach brand is our main one. VPSGamers, meant for gaming only, is the brand we partnered with YoHoJo on.

Since our price points are extremely cheap for what's offered here, we could not do a partnership with YoHoJo on these plans.

"Free ip changes" So will each bot have a different ip? or there al run off the same ip untill one gets banned then there ip's are changed?

"Free ip changes" So will each bot have a different ip? or there al run off the same ip untill one gets banned then there ip's are changed?

You get one IP at a time per plan. You can use proxies if you want them to have different IPs, but if you buy two WinPRO 1 plans, then they'll each have different IPs. Hope that makes sense!

And our IP policy is that we basically change your IP once per billing term for free if you have issues with it, such as getting banned. So it's up to you when you believe the IP is flagged. This doesn't happen a lot but some customers like changing it once in a while. Changing IPs is NOT recommended if you're on the SAME account. Keeping the same IP is better until your account gets banned, because switching IPs around actually gets you flagged faster. So the best way to do it, if you had, let's say four accounts, would be four WinPRO 1 plans or one WinPRO 4 plan and three proxies (first account uses the IP of the VPS) then other three use a proxy each.

1 person likes this

i bought off the website for 14.95 didnt know u had 10$ off :/ but i tried logging in it says login failed can you help me?

i bought off the website for 14.95 didnt know u had 10$ off :/ but i tried logging in it says login failed can you help me?

Did you purchase the Windows plan? I don't see any recent orders without the coupon. If it's within the past 24 hours we can credit you the difference if you make a ticket. If it's saying login failed though, I think you bought the non-Windows plan which doesn't have a coupon. Please make a ticket if you already haven't; I did see someone make a ticket about login failed and I believe Syed (my co-worker) handled it. Let me know.

sweet its working thanks man <3 do i still get that 10$ off :P

Like I said I don't think you ordered the Windows plan so unfortunately we can't offer the $10. The promotion is just to fill up servers for the first month at a faster rate. We'll most likely discontinue it next week, but you can always order the Windows plan and give it a try. I personally think it's worth the $4.95 but keep in mind your RS1+ will be more powerful. Windows uses more resources.

holy shit them prices are expensive for the specs, i could get the second plan for a free 2 week trial on plenty of vps sites

holy shit them prices are expensive for the specs, i could get the second plan for a free 2 week trial on plenty of vps sites

They're actually priced extremely well for Windows plans and the powerful CPU the dedicated servers use. We're going to run some more tests on them and come up with a more accurate number of bots each plan can run, which may be more than advertised.

Do you have a Skype that can be added?

Use livechat, I'll be on it for the next hour and we're usually on from 11-3PM EST and 3-8PM on Friday and Saturday.

http://virmach.com - > Bottom right.

Edited by Syed

We ran some tests and it's possible to run more bots than we advertised so we updated the graphics. In addition, we now have reduced pricing for the first three months.

Purchased the $10 Windows VPS, says it is offline and I cannot connect to it through your guys' browser VNC. I am also using a Mac, but I don't think that should have any effect since the VNC is browser based.

Purchased the $10 Windows VPS, says it is offline and I cannot connect to it through your guys' browser VNC. I am also using a Mac, but I don't think that should have any effect since the VNC is browser based.

Windows takes a few minutes to set up but I think yours had an error during setup; I'll take a look. For Windows you don't use VNC browser-based. You'll need this:

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=18140

why would someone pay this when they can get a cheap VCC and get google cloud/AWS 2012 Windows vps that lasts forever for like $3... Of course you'll need proxies because their IP's are banned but it is still cheaper by quite a bit.

Edited by Randydrew6

why would someone pay this when they can get a cheap VCC and get google cloud/AWS 2012 Windows vps that lasts forever for like $3... Of course you'll need proxies because their IP's are banned but it is still cheaper by quite a bit.

Well each service has it's benefits. Amazon and Google are good for their free trials but from the level of power I've got on them, ours is cheaper for the power, support, and IP changes we offer. Amazon's Windows with 1 vCore and 1GB RAM is $0.018 an hour. Not to mention that it's on their elastic drive with no real hard drive allocated to you that you own and the vCore being not very powerful. That definitely doesn't sound cheaper to me. Which plan are you pointing to for $3?

1 person likes this

Now tell me..how can vps with 1gb ram and 1 core run 2 bots?

I run Linux vps's (Centos is prob one of the least ram usage) and these stats are OK for 1 bot MAX. Not even dreaming about 2 bots.

Now tell me..how can vps with 1gb ram and 1 core run 2 bots?

I run Linux vps's (Centos is prob one of the least ram usage) and these stats are OK for 1 bot MAX. Not even dreaming about 2 bots.

We've actually updated our plans, so the $14.95 plan comes with 2GB RAM now. TRiBot's default setting for running a bot is, I believe, 256MB, and Windows uses up a little under 512MB of RAM to run. It's very possible to run two oldschool bots on 1GB RAM. The CPU is also very powerful even though you're getting one core. If you're getting a Linux VPS with those specs chances are your provider is overselling CPU or has pretty bad CPU's as that should be enough to run two oldschool bots. Then again this is if you're running oldschool. RS3 is different in requirements.

Hope that helps. And again at the $14.95 pricing we now offer a plan with 2GB which you'll definitely be able to run two on.