Welcome to TRiBot Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
idrisity

I have a new paypal.

8 posts in this topic

Hi, I would like to change my paypal account because I have closed my other paypal account and am using a new one. If possible, can you please remove it from here and allow me to add my new paypal account.

I don't wan't to make another tribot account because I have Premium scripts on this account (as you can see below)

please help, thanks in advance.

Why don't you just log out of the account from Tribot whenever you try to purchase something (I'm assuming this is what you're trying to do)

Why don't you just log out of the account from Tribot whenever you try to purchase something (I'm assuming this is what you're trying to do)

Because the purchased items wouldn't go to the accounts he would like....

Because the purchased items wouldn't go to the accounts he would like....

No, hes saying the Paypal account linked to his account right now is closed and he wants to use his new paypal account with his current Tribot account. If he logs out of the Paypal account on his current Tribot account and then logs into the new Paypal account this problem would be solved.

No, hes saying the Paypal account linked to his account right now is closed and he wants to use his new paypal account with his current Tribot account. If he logs out of the Paypal account on his current Tribot account and then logs into the new Paypal account this problem would be solved.

Does this work?^

Does this work?

Assuming he's talking about purchasing VIP/Credits with Paypal, all he has to do is logout of the account he previously used on Paypal and then log on to the new one when he buys credits/VIP (if this is not the case OP forgive me)

You must make a new TRiBot account and verify your new PayPal email on that account. You are only permitted to use one PayPal account per TRiBot account, as mentioned before verifying:

e4f3100cd25335757efe6d774e5eb249.png